Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 25992 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

“Rulau, what about a team match vs Diance and Odelia? We share some cards now, so it kinda makes sense?” Rose then turns to G3 and yells “G3! Can you stop calling people evil? “Dispensing facts” is not evil! Where did you get that idea? Am I evil in your eyes because I mentioned facts too?”

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Card Name: Black Operation: Brainwash
*Card Picture:
*Background Color: Black
Attack (0-2): 0
Hearts (0-3): 0
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Stars (0-2): 2

“Oh teacher, I wonder if I will be able to do this tomorrow or this is a one time thing

Also Sadge about not being to combat yet, but I need as many cards as possible before fighting”
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 06:49:33 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Card Name: Black Operation: Brainwash
*Card Picture:
*Background Color: Black
Attack (0-2): 0
Hearts (0-3): 0
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Stars (0-2): 2

“Oh teacher, I wonder if I will be able to do this tomorrow or this is a one time thing

Also Sadge about not being to combat yet, but I need as many cards as possible before fighting”
((you don’t pick the effect, you pick 1 WORD that is in the effect

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

“Rulau, what about a team match vs Diance and Odelia? We share some cards now, so it kinda makes sense?” Rose then turns to G3 and yells “G3! Can you stop calling people evil? “Dispensing facts” is not evil! Where did you get that idea? Am I evil in your eyes because I mentioned facts too?”

"Yes! And don't tell me what to do evildoer!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

"Pass. . ." The thug rasped between bites. Somehow having enough manners to chew with his mouth closed. "Lunch is fer eatin' ya got that? Last time Bowl-cut ruined my nice lil' meal."

He adds, "G3 an' I can have our match when the time is right anyhow."
I've lost control of my life.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

(I’m not allowed to choose a single word for this card, it’s supposedly suppose to be more basic like the cards you chosen before to compensate. Also the cards I’m suggesting is just a nudge towards the direction of the card to the GM)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Comment (click to show/hide)

Brisk responds to G3. "I don't underssstand what you are going on about and I don't like whatever implication it isss that you are trying to make! And how would a two on one even work anyway?"

A senpai with an afro interjects! You don't know who this guy is.

Afro Senpai: "Ohoho! Trying to take on the Senpai challenge are you?"
Brisk "Sssenpai challenge?"
Afro Senpai: "Challenging two freshmen at once is usually something that can only be handled by Senpais you see, as it requires some clever tactics in order to overcome the fact that both of your opponents take a move for each turn you take yourself. This is the biggest reason that you don't go home alone. Its part of the ini- Wait. Is that a CYOGTCG Playing Iguana?"
Brisk: "Yesss. Yesss it isss!"
Afro Senpai: "Haha! That is awesome!"

Brisk suddenly seems offended, and turns to G3. "Hold on! Are you ssseriously implying that I am so lousssy at thisss that you can beat me even in a 2v1 ssscenario!?"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"Apparently I am! I didn't know it was a thing already though. Its more like I'm pretty sure I can beat both of you and you can take that however you want."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I’m not allowed to choose a single word for this card, it’s supposedly suppose to be more basic like the cards you chosen before to compensate. Also the cards I’m suggesting is just a nudge towards the direction of the card to the GM)
((oh. Thanks for clarifying))
“That makes sense. *turning to G3* Hey G3, I wanna see how well you do without someone helping you. Ignorance is not bliss! *To Brisk* So the iguana is Jade? I didn’t know animals can play it as well. If you’re doing a 2v1 with G3, I can wait to do the 1 on 1 match with him. I dislike that he thinks facts are evil. It takes effort to learn things. I can’t for the many species of plants at my house without knowing what they all require and which ones are parasites, a, getting off topic again, sorry”
(Rose stares off in space in thought, not realizing that she’s staring in Jade’s direction) So, humans and animals can play CYOGTCG, which means they have souls…does every living thing have souls? Could a plant play? I’d need to find out if it can control an animal it’s planted on, some fungi can do it, maybe a piece of a soul can be placed into another living thing, giving it a soul to work with, do plants have souls? I wonder how the crystal ball works, does it detect souls and act accordingly? If so, I can bring one of my plants from home tomorrow and place it on the crystal before class…should probably ask Brisk about whether Jadenwas born with the ability to play CYOGTCG, thus indirectly determining whether Jade started with a soul or whether one had to be given somehow…can souls copy a piece of themself through budding? Is a soul even physical? (Rose blinks, realizing she went off into her head without checking who or what she was looking at) “Sorry Jade, got lost in thought” “Brisk, has Jade always been able to play CYOGTCG?”

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Brisk narrows his eyes. "I like to think I'm a pretty nice guy. But asss it turnsss out there'sss a non-ininite amount of bullssshit that I am willing to put up with! Firssst with your accusssationsss about my morality, then with your ridiculousss accusssation of me cheating, and now thisss? It ssseemsss that no amount of ssshame will ssshut you up! But maybe thisss will!"

Brisk is challenging G3 to a match with something on the line!
The match will be a 2V1 match with G3 going alone against Brisk and Jade the Iguana. The winner of the match chooses one card of their opponents to be destroyed!

Given that such a match would be heavily biased, nobody will think less of G3 for refusing... With the exception of the people who were listening to G3 boasting about how he was pretty sure that he could beat both of them at once who might think a bit less of him. Or possibly a bit MORE of him for having the sense to back down when faced with unreasonable conditions.

---

Brisk also informs Rose that "At firssst I didn't know about it, but he wasss able to play CYOGTCG on sssome level for at leassst a bit before I wasss."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"You're on! I'm not sure how that is physically possible but I never back down from a challenge!"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To Brisk: “So, since CYOGTCG is connected to souls somehow, that means that non humans have souls too. I’m guessing the ability to play CYOGTCG might be the soul…giving form to itself? Did Jade get their ability to play it via a crystal like we did? Or did you get the ability to play from something else? In what class, if any, will we get a chance to learn more about how souls work? Does it even make sense to think of a soul as something other than yourself, or is it more like an organ?”

To G3: “You understand what happens if you lose, right? Are you willing to risk losing any of your cards?”

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"There isn't a risk of me loosing so there isn't a risk of me losing any cards."

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

(Stirk your screwed if you lose either Gratuitous H-word or W-word Upper from this match lol, those cards are crutches)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There isn't a risk of me loosing so there isn't a risk of me losing any cards."
”No one is invincible. Even the toughest trees die eventually. Every battle, there is a chance of winning, and a chance of loss, given it’s a 2v1, assuming everyone has the same skill level, which is a big assumption. You, Brisk, and Jade have different cards. I find it unlikely Jade copied Brisk, anyways, if you have the same skill as 1 of your opponents, that’s a 2/3 chance of you loosing, but people who brag all the time are very likely exaggerating, so you may or may not have less skill than that. I’ve seen you in a team, yes, and in that you do well, but a match where you’re on your own? I haven’t seen that yet. Simply saying you’ll win will not make it so. That kind of recklessness could get you hurt again, or killed depending on what ends up being at stake the next battle. What I’m trying to tell you is “don ‘t think you’re invincible, because you’re not” You should know that”
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 48