Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26002 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

“You don’t have unlimited cards though, no one does. Yeah to be honest, not sure who person 3 was going to be, not sure why I guessed Bonnie”

Rose turns to Bonnie “Hey, I know you’re new, welcome to class, G3 thinks he can take on 4 people, we should probably teach him why being outnumbered and asking to be outnumbered is a *turns to G3* bad idea

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Card Name: Blood Fort Andromeda
*Card Picture:

Token Picture:
*Background Color: Crimson
Custom Frame:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2): 1
Effect Text (One word max): stars
Flavor Text: This place is like a stomach, dissolving down the weak, to send their energy to its master.
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying):
Card Synergy (Owned Card):

Odelia faintly shivers as she finishes. This... this card... this is a card that could have very easily turned out black if she wasn't being as careful as she was when making it.

(I was gonna make a card to synergize with Tarasque because I thought his effect was purely negative. On rereading, I see I misinterpreted one word, leaving it actually being a very strong card. Instead, lets see if a card with a star cost can also have star gen)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

A wide toothy grin has been growing on Rulao's face as he listens in during the lull in class. A few seats over, he's reclined with both arms behind his head, he blows a stray strand of hair out of his eyes and calls out, "Show 'em who's boss G3!" For a moment he almost bites his own tongue, rooting for the guy he was just butting heads with earlier in the day. He couldn't help it, maybe it was the comradarie they shared, both being bearers of a pompadour.

"I don't respect a man who can't win when he's outnumbered." He adds, turning away.
I've lost control of my life.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Go fight Brisk and Jade at the same time then. I'm sure you won't do too much better" Diance sends a parting salvo at the retreating foe.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

A wide toothy grin has been growing on Rulao's face as he listens in during the lull in class. A few seats over, he's reclined with both arms behind his head, he blows a stray strand of hair out of his eyes and calls out, "Show 'em who's boss G3!" For a moment he almost bites his own tongue, rooting for the guy he was just butting heads with earlier in the day. He couldn't help it, maybe it was the comradarie they shared, both being bearers of a pompadour.

"I don't respect a man who can't win when he's outnumbered." He adds, turning away.

"You're supposed to be one of the three! Don't we still have a duel lined up?"

"Go fight Brisk and Jade at the same time then. I'm sure you won't do too much better" Diance sends a parting salvo at the retreating foe.

"...Who is Jade?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Or if Bonnie doesn’t mKe it a 3=4, maybe you can, to test G3’s ability to fight when outnumbered?”

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... The silence is eerie. Diance staring at G for not even knowing the name of Brisk's friend and pet. Iguanas can have friends right?

Diance's mind wanders, wondering if Iguanas and friendships mix. They don't have star gen, so based on some old lesson they can receive Friendship Precure to help with that right?

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

"Who the hell's adding me to some plan without my damn permission huh?!" The punk snaps back, twisting in his seat to breathe fire in the girls' general direction. Only to send a glare G3's way, "Our's is a grudge match, not some pansy-wansy four-way, ya dig?"
I've lost control of my life.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You two are made for each other, have at it then." Diance huffs.(cutely.)

"Odelia-san, Rose-san, care to join me for lunch?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You two are made for each other, have at it then." Diance huffs.(cutely.)

"Odelia-san, Rose-san, care to join me for lunch?"
Sure

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"Who the hell's adding me to some plan without my damn permission huh?!" The punk snaps back, twisting in his seat to breathe fire in the girls' general direction. Only to send a glare G3's way, "Our's is a grudge match, not some pansy-wansy four-way, ya dig?"

"Its not my fault everyone wants to duel me. I'm trying to give everyone a turn here!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Certainly." Odelia says, twirling her hand though her drills.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Its not my fault everyone wants to duel me. I'm trying to give everyone a turn here!"
”You’re the one who insisted on a 4v1

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Azazel chimes in. "Hey why not make it even harder for him? Lets see... How can we do that... Oh I know! We can make G3 play using Jack Jokeson's deck!"

Willow chuckles.
Jack just sort of glares at Azazel.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Bennie directs himself to Rulao and states “Sir, yes your name is Rulao, sorry still new here. No need to be getting mad at anything not worth it, life is too short for worries especially with the expected survival rate of students here, is there a reason that such a person deserves this much contemption?, This person has a record of not winning a single game from SOURCE and is acting way too egotistical, he just seems like someone who stirs trouble for enjoyment. Your just adding fuel to the fire it seems from the outsiders view.

”Secondly, Bennie goes to G3 with a blank expression on his face  :| Gee Three is a nickname because I haven’t really seen you do anything impressive just over exaggerating your skill, therefore my expectation of you have been low. Another nickname is Gee Gee for good game, except I don’t know if you had one of those yet. I feel like you suffer from cognitive dissonance from trying to cope from the past at least you ain’t playing the victim card, I got your battle record because everyone here makes rumors before you even enter class!, how bizarre. Feels like I should of had started my academic career in becoming a psychologist or therapist instead of a CYOGTCG player.

Lastly Bennie goes to Rose ”Let’s see your name is Rose, my name is actually Bennie or I guess Ben for short but no one calls me that. Sorry I’m not a Bonnie, I just don’t have a femboy appearance, well that name is gender-neutral but you get the idea.”
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 10:05:32 pm by Shadowclaw777 »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48