Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 25981 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

“Two things… Gee Three. I’m trying to understand how the card generator works, and why we are allowed to put words in there, Overpowered words like “control”, “take”, “etc” can be put in but why is it not limited to card game terms. Such as if I put in a weird af word into it what would happen, how could it handle these works?, it called having a developing mind.

Second my theme is very expressive and open-ended, why initially just referencing Masonic orders it can be so much that it references diabolic rituals, lovecraftian horror, any secret black operation you can imagine, etc; I’m just currently working on developing the capitalism in my deck. Your theme is limited to… a very weird theme my man.

Also third, I don’t care if I said two things, why are you making black cards?, trying to get reported or something?”

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

“Two things… Gee Three. I’m trying to understand how the card generator works, and why we are allowed to put words in there, Overpowered words like “control”, “take”, “etc” can be put in but why is it not limited to card game terms. Such as if I put in a weird af word into it what would happen, how could it handle these works?, it called having a developing mind.

Second my theme is very expressive and open-ended, why initially just referencing Masonic orders it can be so much that it references diabolic rituals, lovecraftian horror, any secret black operation you can imagine, etc; I’m just currently working on developing the capitalism in my deck. Your theme is limited to… a very weird theme my man.

Also third, I don’t care if I said two things, why are you making black cards?, trying to get reported or something?”

"Its G3. The three is silent. Who would stop us from putting overpowered words in anyway? The word police? We should be as strong as we possibly can to kill the monsters so really they should tell us to put the most powerful words available to us.

As your mind is still developing, you probably don't realize that the Waifu deck is the most versatile, powerful, and marketable deck in existence. It covers everything else. I can put anything you can put in, so long as I turn it into a cute girl first. And I can turn anything into a cute girl. Its potential is limitless. I'm not sure what any of that stuff has to do with Libertarians but I'm not really into politics so good luck with that.

Finally, Guardian's uniform is black. Thus the card also has to be black."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Its G3. The three is silent. Who would stop us from putting overpowered words in anyway? The word police? We should be as strong as we possibly can to kill the monsters so really they should tell us to put the most powerful words available to us.

As your mind is still developing, you probably don't realize that the Waifu deck is the most versatile, powerful, and marketable deck in existence. It covers everything else. I can put anything you can put in, so long as I turn it into a cute girl first. And I can turn anything into a cute girl. Its potential is limitless. I'm not sure what any of that stuff has to do with Libertarians but I'm not really into politics so good luck with that.

Finally, Guardian's uniform is black. Thus the card also has to be black."

"Have you even met a monster G? I'm building so I don't end up fried again, it's not fun." Ones eye is drawn to the bandages still on her arm. Though like any protag, it is healing quickly enough.

"Also, duel at lunchtime, you obviously need to be taken down another peg."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"Have you even met a monster G? I'm building so I don't end up fried again, it's not fun." Ones eye is drawn to the bandages still on her arm. Though like any protag, it is healing quickly enough.

"Also, duel at lunchtime, you obviously need to be taken down another peg."

"Sure I've killed like a dozen of them. They have reduced health so I'm not sure how anyone manages to lose to them. I've got like two fights lined up already, mind if I fight all three of you at once?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Fine, then what color are their normal cards? And no, you obviously need another beatdown to make you lose that 3 in your head."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"Fine, then what color are their normal cards? And no, you obviously need another beatdown to make you lose that 3 in your head."

"Eh? There wasn't any real pattern in their normal card colors."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So you have at least fought one. Question is when though."

Diance's card finishes crystalizing, though the custom frame seems to have been lost in the process.

"Hmm, interesting. Not the best moment for it though unless our deck caps go up."

Diance puts it in her card binder next to Shining Star.
Spoiler: Will you peek? (click to show/hide)

(I lowkey now have a triple kill combo for those times where I'm desperate and back against the wall.)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 08:50:17 pm by TricMagic »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Your language teacher interjects. "If you have an issue with his name, you'll have to take it up with his parents. He didn't choose his name any more than you chose yours and it can be a lot worse. Some actual names that people have given their kids include 'Moon Unit', 'Queeth', 'Heart Eyes Emoji', 'X Æ A-Xii' and 'Version 2.0'"

This is canon
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ouch. I guess that's fair. Sorry you're stuck with it I guess. But you should still remember your losses, it's what allows you to learn from them."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

“You serious about the 3v1?, G3? Also, didn’t you get hit by a truck? If you somehow miss a truck coming at you, I Wouldn’t be surprised if monsters found you, if you manage to beat the 3 of us at once, then maybe I’ll believe you managed to fend off a monster or 2. If you truly did fight monsters, what were they like? Sorry, I can sometimes switch between multiple topics. Hmmm…didn’t one of the rules for team battle mention that members of the same team can’t have consecutive turns? You’d need to find 2 other people for the fight against 3 people, wait who are the three people, am I one of them? If not, I can battle by your side, from what I’ve seen, your deck is great for team battles but I don’t know how good it is at single battles…wanna try a single battle with me? Sorry, I realize my train of thought has swerved somewhere else”

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That simply means a slightly edited version to offset the disadvantage he has. After all, Friendship is going to be firmly on our side. Order will be His turn, our turns, and then his turn, at which point it goes between him and the three of us as normal. He'll also be the one to start with a star to make it fair. Not going to last him long since he still can't attack us if we have even a single card out."

"We're probably going to need a teacher though, and less hearts too. 10 each? He will of course have to defeat all three of us." Diance is still plotting, it would be an interesting challenge at least.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"Ouch. I guess that's fair. Sorry you're stuck with it I guess. But you should still remember your losses, it's what allows you to learn from them."

"But I don't have any losses to remember!"

“You serious about the 3v1?, G3? Also, didn’t you get hit by a truck? If you somehow miss a truck coming at you, I Wouldn’t be surprised if monsters found you, if you manage to beat the 3 of us at once, then maybe I’ll believe you managed to fend off a monster or 2. If you truly did fight monsters, what were they like? Sorry, I can sometimes switch between multiple topics. Hmmm…didn’t one of the rules for team battle mention that members of the same team can’t have consecutive turns? You’d need to find 2 other people for the fight against 3 people, wait who are the three people, am I one of them? If not, I can battle by your side, from what I’ve seen, your deck is great for team battles but I don’t know how good it is at single battles…wanna try a single battle with me? Sorry, I realize my train of thought has swerved somewhere else”

"Of course I am. I'm not really sure why this is so surprising when G-PA wipes out all the monsters near the school every morning. Why do you think you only have to worry about monsters when you go home and not when you come to school? Monsters are like people in that they get angry if you throw a rock at them and surprisingly polite when you duel them. I'm not sure how they compare to Iguana in terms of strength. I was hoping at least one of the people would be an upperclassman or someone with a champion belt behind them just to make things a little more fare. Maybe I'd pull a teacher in. Someone battling on my side would defeat the entire point, sorry. You can join the 3V1 if you really want. I guess 4V1 is fine too."

"That simply means a slightly edited version to offset the disadvantage he has. After all, Friendship is going to be firmly on our side. Order will be His turn, our turns, and then his turn, at which point it goes between him and the three of us as normal. He'll also be the one to start with a star to make it fair. Not going to last him long since he still can't attack us if we have even a single card out."

"We're probably going to need a teacher though, and less hearts too. 10 each? He will of course have to defeat all three of us." Diance is still plotting, it would be an interesting challenge at least.

"That sounds fine as long as it doesn't take forever. I might just do that chess thing where I play a couple of 1v1 games at the same time thanks to having unlimited copies of each card."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You will have to defeat us before your deck runs out you know? Or institute a reshuffle rule for yourself so you would have 2 decks worth. Or more usefully a timer. Who is the other person though?"

(Can anyone bring up the creating a card that fits multiple deck themes? If it's Me, Rose, and Odelia we could make some together. Mine would be Natural Order, and Precure can be broken down into friendship and bonds(and the concept of light as an outlier), so mix that with plants and history.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"Its a quirk of my deck that it gets stronger the less cards I have in it. So that works fine. You don't lose by card out so I'd just have to keep winning with my 40 cards."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Its a quirk of my deck that it gets stronger the less cards I have in it. So that works fine. You don't lose by card out so I'd just have to keep winning with my 40 cards."
"My deck's speed also increases as it gets smaller. Comes with the Shooting Stars. You had best hope you finish me early though. You'll make a good test target for my final stand."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 48