Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 25946 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

“I for some reason thoughts card was limited to one synergy card”

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

"Synergy?" Questions Rulao idly as Rose ponders the same. "Guess I ain't never thought of that." He adds to no one in particular. In truth, the thug's subconsciously been letting his SOUL dictate his cards, giving all these complex orders, surely they'd just get in the way?

Something within told him to keep following that path of reasoning, maybe it was some vestiges of words his father had spoken long ago. Nevertheless, "Crabs don't fly." He states matter of factly, bringing forth his next card!

*Card Name: Long-arm Snatcher
*Card Picture:
Token Picture:
*Background Color:Reddish Orange
Custom Frame:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Stat (If applicable):
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying):
Card Synergy (Owned Card):
I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Card Name: Sunny Day
*Card Picture:Session Lock on Imgur, so I can’t upload the resized version, I have the resizer app and found that locked ratios make it so that if the width is 180 the height ends up being 119, which is close. I have 180*100 but the session lock is happening and I don’t know how to fix it or why it happened, so I’ll link to the picture I used and resize it to width 180 here
Token Picture:
*Background Color: Yellow
Custom Frame:
Attack (0-2):0
Hearts (0-3):0
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying): Quickplay
Card Synergy (Owned Card): (if multiples aren’t allowed in this field pick the one in bold, if multiples are allowed then holding is redundant) Efficient Leaves, Venus Flytrap, Thorny Vines

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Be still, beating heart. Let the light within my deck shine out!

*Card Name: Queen of Hearts
*Card Picture:
Token Picture:
*Background Color: All
Custom Frame: /\
Attack (0-2): 0
Hearts (0-3):
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2): 2(+)
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying): Agile, Flying
Card Synergy (Owned Card): Precure Rainbow Bridge, Precure Arrival: Garden of Light, Precure Shield of Light

*and backlash.. Sigh.*

Diance sits down to work on a different card.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What backlash? I’m assuming italics=thoughts…Rose was just mentioning what she thought, nothing against her))

Be still, beating heart. Let the light within my deck shine out!

*Card Name: Queen of Hearts
*Card Picture:
Token Picture:
*Background Color: All
Custom Frame: /\
Hearts (0-3):
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2): 2(+)
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying): Agile, Flying
Card Synergy (Owned Card): Precure Rainbow Bridge, Precure Arrival: Garden of Light, Precure Shield of Light

*and backlash.. Sigh.*

Diance sits down to work on a different card.
“I noticed you sighing. Is something wrong? Are you having trouble thinking of a card? The one you made looks promising. I like the gradient. Maybe I should make a multicolored frame at some point, hopefully one that doesn’t accidentally hit outlines like last time”

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Just bring dramitic. I'll have to wait for the time we can mess with effects, since I wanted this card to count for all color-based stuff. [I'll just put it down as too much power and come back to it later. Just a bit late to be making another one. I'll do so in the morning.])

*Card Name: PreCure Transform!
*Card Picture:
Token Picture:
*Background Color: Green
Custom Frame:
Hearts (0-3): 0
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying): Quickplay
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 08:32:47 am by TricMagic »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Which card is it? I thought one card per class?))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(The second, the first is invalid. Hence Diance working on a different one. That wasn't hyperbole.)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What made it invalid? The gradient frame or the 2+ Star requirement? I tried making a card with multiple synergies and it worked, so more than one synergy is allowed. Thought the multiple synergies thing would be something we’d learn in science :) too bad it caught on fire. Rose doesn’t know why, but I read the threads. Wonder how G3 will react when he realized the science room actually did catch fire after he mentioned that it would be less likely than him being wrong))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What made it invalid? The gradient frame or the 2+ Star requirement? I tried making a card with multiple synergies and it worked, so more than one synergy is allowed. Thought the multiple synergies thing would be something we’d learn in science :) too bad it caught on fire. Rose doesn’t know why, but I read the threads. Wonder how G3 will react when he realized the science room actually did catch fire after he mentioned that it would be less likely than him being wrong))

(Put simply we can't create a card with multiple tags. Likewise color can't be All. I put that there to get a card that could be used in place of any color needed. Two of the cards involve colors, so the Queen of Hearts could substitute for one of the colors needed for Precure Arrival. It will just have to wait until late in the season.)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

You can NOT have multiple synergies at this time. What you did, was bold one and state that it should be used if multiple synergies are not allowed. Any synergistic relations with the other cards is purely coincidental.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can NOT have multiple synergies at this time. What you did, was bold one and state that it should be used if multiple synergies are not allowed. Any synergistic relations with the other cards is purely coincidental.
thanks for clarifying. I was unsure

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Card Name: Wyvern
*Card Picture:

Token Picture:
*Background Color: Green
Custom Frame:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Stat (If applicable): Attack
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2): 0
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying): Flying

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Day 4 - After School

The school day has ended, and you are now able to go home. You also take note of the fact that a few clubs are out advertising for new members again.

- A Senpai with a dark green mohawk is advertising for the Hunter club.
- A Senpai with pigtails is advertising for the CYOGTCG Battle Royale club.

You don't need to apply to join a club right away, or ever for that matter, and you are likely to encounter other clubs in the future. Clubs are serious business. If you ever leave one you can never re-join, and people will remember that you quit it!

Also, before you leave your teacher reminds you that as there is an upsurge in monsters it is not safe to go home alone. And for some reason, they also recommend that you do not go home with the same people every day.

>_
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Take care Brisk, Jade. Rose, make sure to have a safe trip too."

"Hey De Clare, want to go visit G3? Knowing him he's probably awake and fuming. We can play a match in front of him. And bring him his homework."

Diance is feeling a bit S today.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 48