Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 25985 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

”You’re the one who insisted on a 4v1

"So everyone would get a chance to lose to me. Its being generous!"

Azazel chimes in. "Hey why not make it even harder for him? Lets see... How can we do that... Oh I know! We can make G3 play using Jack Jokeson's deck!"

Willow chuckles.
Jack just sort of glares at Azazel.

"I refuse on moral grounds. Jack's cards arn't even cute."

“Sir, yes your name is Rulao, sorry still new here. No need to be getting mad at anything not worth it, life is too short for worries especially with the expected survival rate of students here, is there a reason that such a person deserves this much contemption?, This person has a record of not winning a single game from SOURCE and is acting way too egotistical, he just seems like someone who stirs trouble for enjoyment. Your just adding fuel to the fire it seems from the outsiders view.

Gee Three is a nickname because I haven’t really seen you do anything impressive just over exaggerating your skill, therefore my expectation of you have been low. Another nickname is Gee Gee for good game, except I don’t know if you had one of those yet. I feel like you suffer from cognitive dissonance from trying to cope from the past at least you ain’t playing the victim card, I got your battle record because everyone here makes rumors before you even enter class!, how bizarre. Feels like I should of had started my academic career in becoming a psychologist or therapist instead of a CYOGTCG player

Let’s see your name is Rose, my name is actually Bennie or I guess Ben for short but no one calls me that. Sorry I’m not a Bonnie, I just don’t have a femboy appearance.”

"You literally just got here I'm not sure what you expect bro. I bet your so called 'battle record' doesn't even count all my Otherworld victories. So much for your information network lol."

The lol was silent.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Rulao's face merely contorts into an exaggeratedly aghast expression as Bernie speaks at him. His brow twitches, and his eyes waiver. Before he can even burst out, the buzz-cut dork addresses the others in the same deadpan way.

"Don't you fuckin' put down G3 like that ya punk. . ." He rasps, "You ain't half the fighter he is."
I've lost control of my life.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Bennie expressively yawns and stretches his arms, “If you say so, something something time will tell. I’m just going to head out of this conversation if you don’t mind me. You do you and all that, I guess I was just trying to put a good first impression in or whatever but I’m going to just mind my own business from you two from now on.”
Bennie walks away from this conversation
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 10:35:48 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

“Sorry, must’ve misheard from somewhere”

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Day 5 - Lunch (And playing CYOGTCG)

The time for lunch has arrived! It seems as though your class is inclined to partake in some manner of shenanigan, but I am not quite clear on precisely what you are intending to do...
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chat about card games with Rose and Odelia. I would like it if Rose could bring up combining themes to make a card all three of us can use..

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

((Am unsure whether I can do that, AI already made a card in math class))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Ask GM. I'd hope so.)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Go to math class for catch-up work

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bennie heads to math class instead of playing CYOGTCG, and can create a card using the below template. (The GM does not understand what "I would like it if Rose could bring up combining themes to make a card all three of us can use.." is supposed to mean, or why it was bolded.)

*Card Name:
*Card Picture:
*Background Color:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Stars (0-2):
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Given brisk taught Rose and Rulao how to trade cards and got to create one that fits everyones theme. Was wondering if the three of us could do the same during lunch.)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You are definitely not supposed to make cards during lunch. The reason I permitted it for Bennie is because they are such a new player.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Having blown off all of the steam from the end of Language class, Rulao's demeanor suddenly takes on a joyous, sing-songy-ness as he plops his rear down at the cafeteria tables beside Rose, which has the added effect of affording Odelia and Diance his presence. Just as yesterday, he produces a brown paper bag and dumps it's contents out. . . A lukewarm cheeseburger in a ziplock bag, a handful of chocolate cookies, and a strong chocolate milk. Truly the lunch of champions.

He takes a good healthy bite of the burger. . . The best part of the day.
I've lost control of my life.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I didn't actually invite you over here. Didn't you have a match with G to get to Baohan-san? I'd rather not have my match interrupted by him barging in an demanding a 3 vs 1." Diance is currently eating some chicken, an apple, and salad with milk to wash it all down.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"I'm intending to win. But I'm not sure against who since everyone who was going to fight me just walked off to eat lunch or metagame or something. So I'm going to have to find new opponent/s."

G3 walks up to Brisk!

"I heard a rumor you've expanded your evil to dispensing non-reptile based facts as well! I CAN'T LET THIS STAND! I challenge both you and your reptile minion to duel me at once!

It will be just like a two on two battle, except I won't have a partner. Seems almost fair to you right?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 48