Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Wealth Redistribution Society - A Ventures Game for bank robbing terrorists  (Read 5688 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Purchase 4 Duffel Bags, if possible
@m1895: Max capacity of the sedan is you, me, and 8 duffel bags. I'm contributing 6, so any more than 2 from you should be loaned out to other operators.

Spoiler: Jack's Bankfiends (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Codename Crime Pays! - Drug Market Sweep
Jack's Bankfiends, Nagant Wetworks, Aberfield Society, and King Zultan agree to work together on the heist of the Drug Warehouse.  Jack's Bankfiends & Nagant Wetworks shall provide the location, and in exchange Aberfield Society and King Zultan shall support the breach with 1 operator armed with a gun and 1 operator equipped with a car (these may be the same operator). Payment shall be whatever can be seized, with Jack's Bankfiends & Nagant Wetworks having priority on cash.
I can provide a van and a guy with a gun.

Also buy 4 duffel bags for $200.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:53:15 am by flazeo25 »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gonna spend all my spoons working. Update on my saturday morning/us friday night
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@King Zultan & m1895: You both need to add yourselves to the plan!  Copy what flazeo25 did (or whomever posts ahead of you), and insert your operator as applicable.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gonna spend all my spoons working. Update on my saturday morning/us friday night

Gonna pre-emptively request a 24 hour extension so the above players can get in on the plan.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT
Buy an extra duffel bag $50, and a salmon burger $11
Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gonna pre-emptively request a 24 hour extension so the above players can get in on the plan.

Meow. Updoot tomorrow then.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I believe that is everyone, I had to splice Flazeo into King Zultan's post.
So Codename: Crime Pays! - Heist 1: Drug Market Sweep should be good to go, as far as I know.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Worked a halfday today then went back to sleep. Updoot when i am sustaiably caffeinated.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 4
[/size]

Purchases

Aberfield Society/Flazeo buys a SOCOM556 RC2 Suppressor, 1 Generic Stolen Minivan and 4 Duffel bags for 0.5 BTC and $200.

Jack’s Bankfiends buy a Level 3A Ballistic Vest for 0.2 BTC. Jac’s Bankfiends buys 4 duffel bags for $200.

ACE/ConscriptFive buys:
3 additional 9mm pistol magazines -.03 BTC
additional 1000 rounds 9mm -.05 BTC
Osprey 9 9mm Suppressor -0.10 BTC
Outdoor rifle range -2000 USD

The Outdoor range is unlocked. Operators can spend 500 rounds and loving time with their gun to improve their shooting skills by about 1% per turn.

King Zultan buys 4 duffel bags for $200

Operation Reports:

Spoiler: Crime Pays Settings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Crime Pays Logs (click to show/hide)

Meta Updates:
BTCUSD has fallen to $34,000 from $40,400 last turn.

Spoiler: Available Heists (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Micro Heists (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Available Recruits (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: stolen vehicles shop (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gun Shop (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Other Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Catering (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bitcoin Exchange (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: property market (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 02:46:12 am by Aigre Excalibur »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can load magazines in between turns... but it still takes time of course...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So what are we thinking now risk it and loot it all or do we cut and run with what we have?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My thinking is Pablo and Melissa should bag up the several 1 kilogram bags of weed piled up on tables around the warehouse.

Butch and Catie should wait for the safe to be opened, loot it, then everyone leaves immediately.  It's already too hot for my tastes, but an extra minute for that glorious safe money seems worth it.

Hm, maybe Moov could act as a decoy?
@ConscriptFive: How much to hire Moov for a drive by, to lure the police away from our crime scene?  Not sure how much the take is going to be, but maybe we can offer $2000+ammo costs for a little gun-and-run operation two blocks away from our heist?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7