Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Wealth Redistribution Society - A Ventures Game for bank robbing terrorists  (Read 5703 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spend the .01 BTC on new license plates and a fresh coat of paint for the van.

(Do I need to wait until the turn is done to add the suppressor to inventory?)
Buy a SOCOM556 RC2 Supressor for .12 BTC.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 3

Purchases:

ConscriptFive gives Michael Moov a forever home and buys a P226 Mk25, phone and Ramen for them. Mr Moov then jacks a sports car - a brand new Volvo S90.

Nagant Wetworks/M1895 buys a SOCOM556 RC2 Suppressor.

Jack’s Bankfiends buys a Mk18 CQBR, 3 Spare 30 round PMAG magazines, and a box of Box of 1000 5.56x45 Nato FMJ.

King Zultan buys a SOCOM556 RC2 Supressor for .12 BTC, and Pablo steals a van. - no just add it to the inventory.

Mr. Moov has a white jacket with a scorpion on its back tailor made. He commissions a jacket of the finest grade leather. He spends $500 of ConscriptFive’s money on it.

Aberfield Society/Flazeo25 gives Melissa Malice a forever home and buys 1 Burner Smartphone, 1 Workman’s Disguise, 3 Trauma Kits, 1 Mk18 CQBR, 2 Spare Mags for it and 2 Box of 1000 5.56x45 Nato FMJ. for 0.29 BTC & $200.

Meta Updates:

The item shops will be rationalized. Item quantities have no practical limit. It’s just the variety and types that will change. If i want a rare item auction shop, it will be separate from the item shops.

BTCUSD hovers steadily at around $40,400 from $39,000 last turn.

News

A spate of shootings have rocked Sleepy Suburbia. In nice big house street, a man was shot on his own porch as a thief made off with his precious Volvo S90. Later today another thief took a work van. When he was stopped by police officers, he shot both officers dead.

National News Network interviews Mr Johnson, who is in hospital after being shot in the face by a car thief:
“I’ve never seen any crime in my whole life here in Sleepy Suburbia.” He says. “I could park my car anyplace and not had to worry about no thieves! I feel like my whole world is shattered. I just hope that our police chief will do something these people it if he wants to be reelected.”

We asked the Police chief for a statement. “Sleepy Suburbia was a low crime neighborhood that needed little intervention. I will do my best to ask the mayor for additional funding to protect ourselves from undesirable elements who would disturb our peace. I vow to bring the perpetrators who shot Mr Johnson and my two officers to justice.

Spoiler: Available Heists (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Micro Heists (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Available Recruits (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: stolen vehicles shop (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gun Shop (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Other Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Catering (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: property market (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: bitcoin exchange (click to show/hide)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spend the .01 BTC on new license plates and a fresh coat of paint for the van.

(Do I need to wait until the turn is done to add the suppressor to inventory?)
Buy a SOCOM556 RC2 Supressor for .12 BTC.

Just add stuff straight to your inventory when you buy them. I assumed Pablo had a silencer so he didn't wake the entire city and the city next door with gunfire.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm willing to offer my services to the heist if people are interested.

(Does the van have different stats than the ones you gave for mini vans?)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

ActActAct:
Buy 1 SOCOM556 RC2 Suppressor and 1 Generic Stolen Minivan for 0.5 BTC.
Buy 4 Duffle Bags for $200 if possible.

Spoiler:  Aberfield Society (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:39:13 am by flazeo25 »

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See rewrite below.

"Rise and shine, Mikeyboy.  Hey, when was the last time you went to the mall?"

"Uh... I dunno.  My parents used to go there with me back when I was a kid?  Does anybody go to the mall anymore?"

"Exactly..."

After a short drive, Michael Moov and his handler arrive at the Lone Pine Galleria.  Signs posted "RETAIL SPACE VACANT" and advertising tens of thousands of sq feet are plastered all over the outside.

"Huh, sir.  The place looks closed."

"Not to ACE, Mikeyboy."

Entering though the Sears entrance, his handler quips, "Still smells like the 20th century doesn't it?  You know, this once was the biggest retailer in the world?  They were even the first retail IPO to be handled by Goldman Sachs way back in the 1900's."

"Fucking Bezos, man."

"That's right.  You're going to make a great activist."

They step out onto the second story promenade, revealing a mausoleum of storefronts.  "This was once the new 'Mainstreet America' right here.  A safe place where kids like you their first job and first date.  Maybe alittle youthful hanky-panky in a dressing room too."

Moov spots something else over the railing, "Hey, sir.  That my car?"

"Good eye, Mikeyboy.  ACE would like to consider you an investment.  We want to keep you safe out there, so we leased the Galleria so you can work on your driving skills.  Really become one with the machine.  We've marked out a track for you.  Start out at the Food Court.  Go around the bend to where the Sharper Image used to be.  Head down to where Radio Shack was.  Take a hard right past the old Waldenbooks.  Hairpin turn at the Lord & Taylor, and bring it back home."

"Sir, they don't mind?"

"Trust me, these guys are so bankrupt they're happy to get any money.  Plus, we have 501(c)(3) nonprofit status so it's probably a massive tax write off on top of that.  Capitalists selling the rope to hang themselves..."

Moov points out the shuttered Gold's Gym, "Anything left in there, sir?"

"Looking to get some meat on those bones?  Probably, not.  I'll have to look into that though.  Good thinking, Mikeyboy.  There's something else I want to show you though."

The walk across the vacated mall into the Cineplex Odeon.  His handler leads Moov into a large theater.

"We catching a movie, sir?"

"Not exactly Mikeyboy..."  He hands Moov a silencer and two more 9mm magazines.

Moov notices some mannequins at the front of the theater, "Sir, I drive."

"Mr. Johnson would claim otherwise.  Besides, have you ever heard of asset diversification?"

"I don't think my GED study guide covered that, sir."

"Ah, my bad.  Well let's just say we want you be a well-rounded individual.  This pistol range will do you well.  There's enough sound proofing here that you probably don't even need the suppressor."

"If you say so, sir."

"That's my Mikeyboy.  Keep working on your skills, and we'll find a way to really stick it to the man."
Purchases
Exchange .25 BTC to 9500 USD
2 additional 9mm pistol magazines -.02 BTC
Osprey 9 9mm Suppressor -0.10 BTC
"Outdoor" pistol range -2000 USD
Indoor Urban Driving Track -???? USD

Spoiler: ACE Assets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 03:52:32 pm by ConscriptFive »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm willing to offer my services to the heist if people are interested.

(Does the van have different stats than the ones you gave for mini vans?)

Generic Minivan
Health: 10
Armor: N/A
Top Speed ~33 m/s
Passengers & Cargo: 1 Driver + 1 passenger in the cabin. Cabin Passengers can be swapped for 2 Duffel Bags. 24 Duffel Bag capacity in the cargo area. 4 duffel bags can be swapped for 1 passenger.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT

"Uh... I dunno.  My parents used to go there with me back when I was a kid?  Does anybody go to the mall anymore?"

"Exactly..."

After a short drive, Michael Moov and his handler arrive at the Lone Pine Galleria.  Signs posted "RETAIL SPACE VACANT" and advertising tens of thousands of sq feet are plastered all over the outside.

"Not to ACE, Mikeyboy."

Entering though the Sears entrance, his handler quips, "Still smells like the 20th century doesn't it?  You know, this once was the biggest retailer in the world?  They were even the first retail IPO to be handled by Goldman Sachs way back in the 1900's."

"Fucking Bezos, man."

They step out onto the second story promenade, revealing a mausoleum of storefronts.  "This was once the new 'Mainstreet America' right here.  A safe place where kids like you their first job and first date.  Maybe alittle youthful hanky-panky in a dressing room too."

Moov spots something else over the railing, "Hey, sir.  That my car?"

"Good eye, Mikeyboy.  ACE would like to consider you an investment.  We want to keep you safe out there, so we leased the Galleria so you can work on your driving skills.  Really become one with the machine.  We've marked out a track for you.  Start out at the Food Court.  Go around the bend to where the Sharper Image used to be.  Head down to where Radio Shack was.  Take a hard right past the old Waldenbooks.  Hairpin turn at the Lord & Taylor, and bring it back home."

"Sir, they don't mind?"

"Trust me, these guys are so bankrupt they're happy to get any money.  Plus, we have 501(c)(3) nonprofit status so it's probably a massive tax write off on top of that.  Capitalists selling the rope to hang themselves..."

"Looking to get some meat on those bones?  Probably, not.  I'll have to look into that though.  Good thinking, Mikeyboy.  There's something else I want to show you though."

The walk across the vacated mall into the Cineplex Odeon.  His handler leads Moov into a large theater.

"Not exactly Mikeyboy..."  He hands Moov a silencer and two more 9mm magazines.

Moov notices some mannequins at the front of the theater, "Sir, I drive."

"Mr. Johnson would claim otherwise.  Besides, have you ever heard of asset diversification?"

"Ah, my bad.  Well let's just say we want you be a well-rounded individual.  This pistol range will do you well.  There's enough sound proofing here that you probably don't even need the suppressor."

"If you say so, sir."

"That's my Mikeyboy.  Keep working on your skills, and we'll find a way to really stick it to the man."

Purchases
Exchange .25 BTC to 9500 USD
2 additional 9mm pistol magazines -.02 BTC
"Outdoor" pistol range -2000 USD
Indoor Urban Driving Track -???? USD

We can afford the outdoor range, but probably not indoor construction just yet. The outdoor shooting range allows all recruits to spend a turn shooting to improve their accuracy by about 1% for an expenditure of around 500 rounds of ammunition.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

@m1895: Any objections to opening Operation: Crime Pays! - Warehouse into an All-You-Can-Steal?  Anyone that helps us in the raid can steal whatever they want as payment.

@ConscriptFive & King Zultan: If m1895 agrees, would that be acceptable to you?  Looking to roll out this turn.
@ConscriptFive - Additional: If you don't want to leave your car, maybe you can convince flazeo to change their orders from car theft to supporting you?

ACTACTACT: Buy Level 3A Ballistic Vest, although probably going to roll the dice and try to do the heist without it, if I have to wait a turn to acquire it.

Spoiler: Jack's Bankfiends (click to show/hide)

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm fine with it.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ye can just equip your purchases

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Codename Crime Pays! - Drug Market Sweep
Jack's Bankfiends, Nagant Wetworks, and [insert your name here] agree to work together on the heist of the Drug Warehouse.  Jack's Bankfiends & Nagant Wetworks shall provide the location, and in exchange [insert your name here] shall support the breach with 1 operator armed with a gun and 1 operator equipped with a car (these may be the same operator). Payment shall be whatever can be seized, with Jack's Bankfiends & Nagant Wetworks having priority on cash.

Overall proposed plan: We will all breach the main entrance and disable the growers.  Ideally, one will survive that we can scare into showing us where the cash is (they've probably hidden it).  While Jack's Bankfiends & Nagant Wetworks obtain the cash and load up on buds, anyone else can steal and load up whatever buds they can and generally secure the area.  Once the cash has been obtained, everyone fills up what they can and move out in separate directions.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Jack's Bankfiends, Nagant Wetworks, and Aberfield Society agree to work together on the heist of the Drug Warehouse.  Jack's Bankfiends & Nagant Wetworks shall provide the location, and in exchange Aberfield Society] shall support the breach with 1 operator armed with a gun and 1 operator equipped with a car (these may be the same operator). Payment shall be whatever can be seized, with Jack's Bankfiends & Nagant Wetworks having priority on cash.

providing a van and 1 operator for the heist.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 03:09:41 pm by flazeo25 »

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rewrite...

ACTACTACT

"Exactly..."

"Not to ACE, Mikeyboy."

"Fucking Bezos, man."

"Looking to get some meat on those bones?  Probably, not.  I'll have to look into that though.  Good thinking, Mikeyboy.  That's not why we're here though."

The walk across the vacated mall into the Cineplex Odeon.

"Not exactly Mikeyboy..."  After walking through a hallway filled with posters of lantern-jawed action hero brandishing firearms, he pulls a box from behind a trashcan.  From inside the deaddrop, he hands Moov a silencer and three more 9mm magazines.

"Sir, I drive."

"Ah, my bad.  Well let's just say we want you be a well-rounded individual.  Let's step outside and give this a try."

"If you say so, sir."

The two men step outside the cineplex to find an outdoor rifle range built in the theater parking lot.

"Sir, they don't mind us tearing up the parking lot like this?"

Attaching the suppressor to his handgun, Moov pops off a round at a 25m steel target.

Purchases
3 additional 9mm pistol magazines -.03 BTC
additional 1000 rounds 9mm -.05 BTC
Outdoor rifle range -2000 USD

« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 03:53:02 pm by ConscriptFive »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jack's Bankfiends, Nagant Wetworks, and Aberfield Society agree to work together on the heist of the Drug Warehouse.  Jack's Bankfiends & Nagant Wetworks shall provide the location, and in exchange Aberfield Society] shall support the breach with 1 operator armed with a gun and 1 operator equipped with a car (these may be the same operator). Payment shall be whatever can be seized, with Jack's Bankfiends & Nagant Wetworks having priority on cash.

providing a van and 1 operator for the heist.

Excellent!  Still looking to add interested parties.  Quote and add your name to the quote if you're interested.  Should have a CUNNING PLAN out later tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7