Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 49

Author Topic: MATRIX6- Magic Tric Newbie Mafia 4/9 [Eruption: Fallacy of Logic- Hackers Win]  (Read 49817 times)

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MATRIX6- Magic Tric Newbie Mafia 5/9 [Day 3: Toon Force Murder]
« Reply #645 on: July 07, 2021, 04:02:54 pm »

Peoples' reads (esp. ToonyMan's) make no sense.
Toony...
[...]
Nothing you're saying here makes sense. :/

Uh Magma, sorry to bother you, but I thought this post from Toonyman made some sense.  Remember, he was the town tracker, veteran town player.
I'm not sure if he was trying to survive the mafia's bullet, or if he wanted you to figure this out.
It looks to me like Toonyman surrounded by his enemies, Roden and Pref.  Who are now saying the same things about me, after they killed Toonyman.

I'll go back to shutting up until Pref and FOU post more.  Upon re-rereview of prior posts, I notice they both start posting around 6pm, so in the slim chance Roden is not scum and they couldn't coordinate their hammer:
UNVOTE

I'd advise you do the same Roden.
Read posts 361 and 362. They were a front for a message to Toony that I figured he would catch since he was the Vet of the game and likely would've seen secret messages more than anyone else.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 07, 2021, 04:06:38 pm »

@Roden: Did you notice Pref and FOU both start posting around 6pm?

It's possible that FOU hasn't seen the voting, and was unable to hammer.  I unvoted you, in the slim possibility they are the scum team.  I'm reasonably sure that you are scum, but don't want to risk losing until Magma gets a chance to weigh in.  Assuming you are town and you want Magma to chose between us who is scum, rather than risk Pref and FOU being the scum team and hammering me, you might consider unvoting me.

Roden, are you absolutely sure that I am scum and that between Pref/FOU there is only one scum?
I wasn't until you kept blatantly admitting to being scum my dude. You can't make these kinds of posts and expect to get away with it. I've told you, I'm even prepared to lose in the one in a million chance you're town. If you're town then hopefully you'll learn to maybe stop playing the game like an unofficial Mafia Traitor.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 07, 2021, 04:08:20 pm »

Magma if you actually vote me after Jack bullshits everyone all game long I'll be astonished. He's flailing hard, keeps repeating himself, brings up things that have already been answered and clarified, and twists Toony's words now that he's dead.

Like, the fact that he wants to use Toony to clear himself when I was damn near hard cleared by Toony for two days in a row should tell him I'm town. But he's blatantly picking and choosing what he wants to accept as fact. This is a scum move.

Hell, if you want proof I'm town, I'm the one who backed off of Jack on Day 1. Jack was such an easy elim but I doubted myself because I didn't think scum would actually play so blatantly scummy. I would've just pushed the wagon and got him voted out if he was town and I was mafia.

In fact, right after this, Jack TMI'd that Hedge was town over and over again. He kept trying to admonish us and claim town cred for not wanting to vote Hedge. Do you honestly believe someone who was playing as poorly as Jack could identify a town newbie as strongly as he did?
@Roden: Maybe I just play things differently than you do?  Why are you bullying me for being different?

Roden: "Hell, if you want proof I'm town, I'm the one who backed off of Jack on Day 1."
But Roden didn't do this for me.  Roden did this to buddy Toonyman AND vote Hedgerow who was suspecting Roden for hunting for PRs.  And it almost worked on Toonyman, looked how Toonyman was fooled (or apparently fooled).
It absolutely worked in Roden's favor as scum by getting town to mislynch a PR.
Speaking of twisting around Toonyman's words, both Roden and myself were town cleared by Toonyman beginning of D2.  Roden keeps forgetting that we were both cleared by Toonyman at that time. It was after that that I kept shooting myself in the foot.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 07, 2021, 04:11:00 pm »

It's possible that FOU hasn't seen the voting, and was unable to hammer.  I unvoted you, in the slim possibility they are the scum team.  I'm reasonably sure that you are scum, but don't want to risk losing until Magma gets a chance to weigh in.  Assuming you are town and you want Magma to chose between us who is scum, rather than risk Pref and FOU being the scum team and hammering me, you might consider unvoting me.

Roden, are you absolutely sure that I am scum and that between Pref/FOU there is only one scum?
I wasn't until you kept blatantly admitting to being scum my dude. You can't make these kinds of posts and expect to get away with it. I've told you, I'm even prepared to lose in the one in a million chance you're town. If you're town then hopefully you'll learn to maybe stop playing the game like an unofficial Mafia Traitor.
And here, I assert that Roden has confirmed my theory that she is taking it personally.
THAT is why Roden is voting me instead of FOU.
She is upset I ruined her carefully crafted plan to lynch FOU or Magma end of D2 by voting her instead of Magma.
I'm worried that I'm being unclear about this plan, does anyone need more detail from me about that?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 07, 2021, 04:13:47 pm »

@Roden: Since apparently only you are allowed to define scummy behavior, my queen, perhaps you can tell this lowly subject what about that post makes me "scummy" and "an unofficial Mafia Traitor".  Please, I'd really like to know.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: July 07, 2021, 04:21:54 pm »

Final Proof that Roden is scum: I'm not prepared to lose.  Not now.  Not today (ok, maybe yesterday, but that was self-destructive)
Roden is masking their intent to win as mafia by refusing to step down.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: July 07, 2021, 04:22:37 pm »

She...?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: July 07, 2021, 04:32:10 pm »

Real talk. I'm not moving my vote off of Jack. If Jack is town and the two scum are someone else, well, I'll heavily doubt it. But I'm not unvoting or voting literally anyone else today. I've made my case and Jack's tanked his own.

Nothing is going to change my mind about Jack.

So if Jack is town, this is already a loss. Waiting for FoU won't change that. And if town really want to believe Jack over me, despite all logic and reasoning, then this is still a town loss.

I don't really have anything else to say. Jack is exhausting and I'm pretty sure that's just his strat at this point, to just wear everyone down until he gets what he wants. I'll check on the thread but I won't be adding much else unless it's essential I respond to someone.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 07, 2021, 04:34:09 pm »

Btw, all last four posts from Jack were blatantly just an Appeal To Emotion. The move of a cornered scum.

prefuzek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 07, 2021, 04:39:25 pm »

Pref was ID'd by the tracker, Toonyman.  Toonyman said to Pref "Why did you kill Blue?"

OK this is absurd. There's no way you believe this. Toony would absolutely fullclaim a guilty result, especially since he thought he was going to die in the night.
@The Town PR:
You're probably the Tracker, don't claim today unless you have a result that proves someone is mafia.

At this point Jack is just spouting off nonsense. (PPE: yep sounds about right Roden).

@Pref: Shouldn't you start after Roden?  Your townie claim will look better if you go after Roden now.  I still think you're scum, but maybe you'll be able to night kill me and convince the others?
No I shouldn't. I've townread Roden all game, just like Toony did. If Roden's scum we've lost, gg Roden. There are more productive things I can do with my time. I do not care whether my townie claim looks good to you or not.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 07, 2021, 04:40:39 pm »

I'm in actual awe that town is even considering me to be scum and that we haven't already hammered Jack. I don't see how anyone can read Jack's posts and think "yeah he's definitely town".

prefuzek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: July 07, 2021, 04:43:20 pm »

Actually, if Roden and I are both alive tomorrow then I'll look into him more. Only reason I'm not hammering Jack now is because I want more time to read up on Magma vs FoU.

Magma Mater

• Bay Watcher
  • Stray Cat cancels hunt vermin: seeking infant.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: July 07, 2021, 04:44:17 pm »

I'm in actual awe that town is even considering me to be scum and that we haven't already hammered Jack. I don't see how anyone can read Jack's posts and think "yeah he's definitely town".
I don't think that. As I said before, I'm waiting for pref and FoU to share their thoughts.
I am leaning toward voting Jack today, if that makes you feel any better.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 07, 2021, 04:48:39 pm »

Smol problem with all your theories.

EuchreJack

They're, uh. Wrong. Nice thunderdome, though.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Magma Mater

• Bay Watcher
  • Stray Cat cancels hunt vermin: seeking infant.
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: July 07, 2021, 04:48:43 pm »

Eh fuck it, if I'm being honest I don't think I can consider a world where Jack isn't scum with FoU.

EuchreJack
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 49