Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: FEF: The Rise and Fall of Kishibe Senior High's Souban (IC)  (Read 13473 times)

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Rise and Fall of Kishibe Senior High's Souban (IC)
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2021, 04:10:18 pm »

Ryuuji watched the events unfolding in front of him in silence.

"Ah, so that's how it is... Very well. I'll happily demonstrate my skills. Maybe it will even be fun." - he said, walking up front next to Kenji.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2021, 04:20:44 pm »

"Man. You guys got some balls, beating up on girls and nerds."

Azusa calmly steps not on the frontlines, but right behind Kenji and Tatsuya. She was rusty, after all.

"Tell you what, let's make you an offer of our own. When we're done mopping the floor with you, what about we don't tell a soul and you wimps go back to cleaning classrooms or doing something more productive with your sorry lives, huh?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2021, 04:29:49 pm »

"Man. You guys got some balls, beating up on girls and nerds."

Azusa calmly steps not on the frontlines, but right behind Kenji and Tatsuya. She was rusty, after all.

"Tell you what, let's make you an offer of our own. When we're done mopping the floor with you, what about we don't tell a soul and you wimps go back to cleaning classrooms or doing something more productive with your sorry lives, huh?"
Hearing her words, Suzuki pulls out brochures?

"I have some brochures for our Shōkan Kyōkai. You won't find a better place to gain redemption. Given that most of you are going to be out of work once this is over."

That and my Grandfather will likely set you straight.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2021, 06:17:24 pm »

Oh, what an embarrassing throw. Whatever, no time to think about that now, Susumu moved to stand by Kenji and Tatsuya, ready to start fighting... even if he was unsure how.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2021, 07:24:34 pm »

There's a visible shake to Tomomi's hands as he steps forwards, but in what's likely a surprisingly twist, he ends up stepping towards the front of the pack. His face barely betrays any emotions (Don't react, it only encourages them.) even as his trembling hands come together and with a flick of a switch a sound best described as charging electricity surrounds him before he takes an awkward stance with his palms towards their opposition. It's a rather spirited display, even if he's clearly a weak link.
"I-I will not waste t-the trust the Souban has put in me."
He mentally winces at how his voice wavers. What am I doing trying to talk tough!? I know the only good I am in a fight is as a target so I should have just stuck with that and shut up...

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2021, 11:52:44 pm »

Satō simply stretches in response to Hashimoto's antics, and the Souban's unsurprising revelation. The self proclaimed ace stepping up to stand right beside Kenji and the others milling about in the front lines, before she slowly drew her shinai from its bag, and tried out a few practice swings.

"Heh, why do I have to be right all the time?"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 06:23:49 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2021, 12:50:00 am »

"You know what? Screw standing around. You had time to make the first move."

Tatsuya started forward, dragging the end of the bat along the ground with a quiet scraping noise as he pulled a ball out of the pouch he was wearing around his waist.

"Think fast, idiots!"

And with that he tossed it up and then swung for the fences, launching the ball toward the rival gang.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 01:45:42 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2021, 03:22:45 am »

Haruhi had been sipping on a can of soft drink as the gang started chatting amongst themselves. She wasn't really paying much attention, more like passing the time. Well, that is until this so-called 'Souban' dragged a bunch of dweebs up. Sounded like something fun's about to go down. She drained her drink in about a second flat, scrunched up the leftover can and practically hurled towards the gang leader's face.

"Oi! Who da hell are you dweebs callin' a nerd anyhow? If ya lot are lookin' for a fight, then, c'mon already! I'll take ya all on~! Unless ya lot chickenin' out already?"

There was the satisfying sound of knuckles cracking as Haruhi limbered herself for the upcoming fight. If they were talking this big, there had to be something behind those. Well, she was always good for a fight.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2021, 11:39:15 am »

The Thronetopplers were a bit surprised, but still remained amused about the recruits speaking up and making it sound like beating them would be the easiest thing ever.

As Tatsuya's baseball soars through the air, Hashimoto suddenly steps forwards and headbutts said ball without any hesitation, completely stopping its path without hurting himself.

Mostly because, as it turns out, having a massive pompadour seems to be able to cushion physical impact.

"Nice try, yer buttwipe of a batter!"

He extends his hand towards the ball stuck in his hair, but can't quite reach it. He gives up after a few seconds, sighing.

"Since yer messed with my hair, yer fiver privilege is gone. GET BONKED, BABIES!"

During Deployment, place your character on any of the green tiles (8-10; A-D)

Spoiler: Units Overview (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 12:43:05 pm by SirAston »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2021, 11:41:03 am »

Tatsuya deploys to D8.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2021, 11:50:59 am »

Sumiko deploys to D9

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2021, 12:23:58 pm »

Susumu deploys to C8!

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2021, 12:48:17 pm »

Nonoka deploys to C-10.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2021, 01:33:37 pm »

Ryuuji deploys to B8.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2021, 02:08:43 pm »

Azusa deploys to C-9.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17