Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 36362 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Awh man, nobody wants to borrow money?  I wasn't even gonna charge...much more...this turn.  Gonna go troll the discord link to find customers.

Any interest in Life Insurance? I'll need at least three players to make it work.  I'm thinking initial offer is to pay 3 sovs in the event a player's hunter is on a team that suffers a total party wipe.  At three insured, they must agree never to all be sending hunters on one team.  Life insurance in Haven you ask? I think I can get the numbers to work out, but lots of math with which I won't bother unless it looks like sufficient people are going to Buy In

EDIT: If you're all cheap, it'll only pay out if a player loses all their hunters, with the last hunter lost due to total party wipe.  AKA pays out 3 sovs irregardless of how many hunters you lose on one turn.  Again, the amount of coverage is commensurate with how much benefit players want.  I can create multiple tiers, and differentiate between my rough approximation of Whole and Term life insurance, but only if there is significant player interest.  Again, lots of math which I have no intention of doing 100% properly.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

MONEY TO LEND! ₹1.26 available! Note the new rate! May be the last turn before the interest rate doubles!

Spoiler: Jack's Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Small Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹1.26  at 6% interest per turn (or 0.0756 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT

Cancer Shall join Ebony in the expedition
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Zodiac Expedition
Virgo Returns
Leo Returns

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Sell 20 Morbid Grisle (.4 sovs), bid .62 sovs on a Weathered Bow.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

@ACTACTACT
Ebony and Cancer are going to hang out together.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

TURNTURNTURN
Turn 19

M?R: Silicon Dioxide and Zeal Under Moonlight return home.

RoboCorp: Jerv returns home. Additionally, they purchase a weathered bow for ₹0.62
Spoiler: Purchase (click to show/hide)

Iridium: Successfully bids  ₹3.00 on candidate T8601-6.
Spoiler: Purchase (click to show/hide)

Aigre: Candidate U06-832 returns to Haven.

Dr. Alfirna Aywanez: Draco, freshly healed, is sent on another expedition to Darremont.

OALM: Orders their Hunters to continue back to the Old Church at the heart of Darremont.

Ara Memoria: Purchases experimental treatment for Arianna and sends her to the outskirts of Darremont.

NOCOF: Urges their hunters to continue deeper into Darremont alongside OALM, but also purchases experimental treatment for Ebony and sends her back into the field with a Sidereo Hunter.

Andrea: Cancer Sidereo is dispatched to aid Ebony on their assault, while Virgo and Leo return.

---

Darremont's Bell
As before, the group in the heart of Darremont seems to agitate the town as a whole - and wailing and snarling goes up from all corners with the joint NOCOF and OALM expedition finally reaches the battered fane at the town's heart. This causes little additional danger to the other Hunters in the city. If anything, it affords them a slight warning and aids them in avoiding the most dangerous creatures within.

Spoiler: Haven Improvements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Available Expeditions (click to show/hide)

The Store
Spoiler: Inoculation Candidates (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Melee Weapons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ranged Weapons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Other Equipment (click to show/hide)

Alchemy and Crafting
Spoiler: Available Recipes (click to show/hide)

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

ActActAct Have Arianna return home.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

New style statblock for lucky coin, as requested by IO.

Spoiler: Lucky Coin (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Sell the Antiquarian Cultist amulet for $0.17.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Rechristen Candidate T8 as the Hunter Pythia. Use the Starter Inoculation.

I am interested in using the services of Robocorp to outfit Pythia, and joining forces with other small and independent Doctors to go on an expedition to Darremont's Bell. This would be safer than going alone, and would allow us to penetrate deeper into the town. Loot would be split evenly.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 02:33:23 am by Iridium64 »
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Arianna Vrs Dastardly Draft Beast

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

I am interested in using the services of Robocorp to outfit Pythia, and joining forces with other small and independent Doctors to go on an expedition to Darremont's Bell. This would be safer than going alone, and would allow us to penetrate deeper into the town. Loot would be split evenly.
My hunter is currently out on an expedition (so you'd have to wait), but I would be very glad to team up, so that we could possibly breach the second stage.
P.S. I can also outfit you in my old gear (bandit's dagger and throwing knives)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Keravnos and Ochyrosi return to Haven.
Long Live United Forenia!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Silicon Dioxide and Zeal under Moonlight will Rest and Recuperate for the turn.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT

Bid 1.5 on Bloodthorn Bow.

Sell one Cult Journal and one Parasitic Tendril.

Craft a Twisting Chains using 3 Wraith Essence and 1.25 sovs.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 56