Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 36271 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Sell 5 Rotten Skins and 1 Rotten Bone to Doomblade for ₹0.35
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Upon consulting the omens, I've decided to delay the turn by a further 24 hours past the normal time in order for the Stars To Be Right.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Expedition Contract
The undersigned Orders (Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica and League of Unaligned Practicioners) agree to mutually beneficial alliance of Hunters for the purpose of an Expedition to
  • Carn Feuerlyn
This Expedition will be known as the "Carn Cartography Expedition"

The terms of the agreement are as follows:

1) The signatories commit to operating in good faith. Betrayal, negligence in hunter equipment or manifest, or other acts which may Intentionally cause harm or damages to the other signatories are acts of bad faith.
2) If a signatory is found to have acted in bad faith, they agree to pay for such damages caused, including equipment and hunter replacement.
3) The loot distribution is as follows:
A) Each hunter provided entitles each participating signatory to a share of the loot. (2:1 in this case)
B) Loot will be divided by internal auction.
4) Terms of this contract may be modified by agreement of all signatories

The following orders agree to bring the listed Hunters, reasonably equipped:

OALM
-Hunter "Keravnos"
-Hunter "Ochyrosi"
-Hunter "Virgo Sidereo"

Additionally, OALM will provide a Rifle-Spear to LOUP for use during the expedition. LOUP will provide a Hand Crossbow to OALM for use during the expedition.

Orders of the Moonlight:
- Doctor Enato Pyrinikos, for Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica
- Master Carcarias, for League of Unaligned practicioners

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT:

Sell 18 Morbid Grisle (.36), Sell 5 Parasitic Tendrils (1.6)

Craft a Grisley Gambeson using 20 Morbid Gristle and 10 Rotten Skin.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT

buyout improved first aid kit for 1.26

Sorry, need it this turn.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

No sweat, thanks for not making us increment up the cost, lol

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Roboson: Contributing ₹1 towards your scheme, to be used to pay expedition fees.  As your first investor, maybe you can pay me first?  Hm?
Remember, you promised to double my investment, so I'm looking to get ₹2 out of this.  Try for the The Antiquarian's Manor if you can, they pay better...

Robocorp denies this investment, as it is made in bad faith. As EuchreJack is aware, an investment used only for expedition fees will not return a profit.

As such, Robocorp denies the investment, as it is intended only to cause loss.

Robocorp is happy to take all investments, but has a duty to reject investments written in such a way as to cause harm to Robocorp and/or Robocorp Investors.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Ebony, Mace, and Duffy embark to Carn Feuerlyn on the Cooler Carn Cartography Expedition. (Spending 4.5 sovs on embark costs)
Spoiler: Expedition Manifest (click to show/hide)

Also, crafting 2 Undying Splints.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

@Roboson: Contributing ₹1 towards your scheme, to be used to pay expedition fees.  As your first investor, maybe you can pay me first?  Hm?
Remember, you promised to double my investment, so I'm looking to get ₹2 out of this.  Try for the The Antiquarian's Manor if you can, they pay better...

Robocorp denies this investment, as it is made in bad faith. As EuchreJack is aware, an investment used only for expedition fees will not return a profit.

Robocorp is happy to take all investments, but has a duty to reject investments written in such a way as to cause harm to Robocorp and/or Robocorp Investors.

Dude, way to villainize me!  I fucking LOVE IT!  Everyone knows that Banks are the most evil entities EVER!  Long live the Blacksand Bank!  Bwah ha ha!
EDIT: I am slightly peeved that this means I have to update the accounting.  I hate updating the accounting...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

JACKJACKJACK: pay back ₹0.22

Uh, I don't want to sound nitpicky, but don't you still owe me another 0.02?

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dude, way to villainize me!  I fucking LOVE IT!  Everyone knows that Banks are the most evil entities EVER!  Long live the Blacksand Bank!  Bwah ha ha!
EDIT: I am slightly peeved that this means I have to update the accounting.  I hate updating the accounting...

Uhhh... Alrighty then.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Iridium64: Loan at bottom if you're interested

MONEY TO LEND! ₹3.81 available! Note the new rate! May be the last turn before the interest rate doubles!

Spoiler: Jack's Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Andrea Bank Ban Started Turn 19
You are banned from any lending from Jack's Blacksands Bank for the period of 6 turns.  Your attempt to defraud your expedition companions caused a borrower's bag of sovereigns to come up light, and almost completely destabilized our fine institution and the entire Haven economy.  It is only due to the fact that you are a long-standing client that your ban is temporary instead of permanent.

Quote from: Small Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹2  at 8% interest per turn (or 0.16 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Oddly enough, by my own calculation, I do owe you some extra interest, but it's only 0.01. 3 turns, 0.01 per turn, am I missing something?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oddly enough, by my own calculation, I do owe you some extra interest, but it's only 0.01. 3 turns, 0.01 per turn, am I missing something?
Hm, I had thought it was 4 turns, but I've never been so good at that sort of thing.  I'd accept 0.01, ideally now so that we don't get into the partial pennies scenario.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Of course. I will update my ledger later tonight, but I definitely have 0.01 sov, so you can take it.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 56