Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 36265 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

I believe our agreement was for 10% of your loot?  If you pay that, we'll sell you the bandit dagger at-cost.  Otherwise, we'll take it back now.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Convert Martyn's Heart into Martyn's Oathblade.
Sell the following:
  -4 Lunacite Fragments
 (Total 0.64)

Paying a1s for the previously acquired Dreamstone fragment.
Notice of payment:
OALM transfers ₹3.5 to Dr. Alfirna Aywanez.

Paying Rockeater for the coat rental.
Notice of payment:
OALM transfers ₹0.65 and the Armoured Coat to Goro and Co

Selling an Antiquarian Map Fragment to Andrea.
Receipt
The undersigned Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica agrees to sell 1 Antiquarian Map Fragment to the undersigned Master Carcarias in exchange for ₹0.35
- Doctor Enato Pyrinikos, for Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica
-
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 01:18:33 pm by NUKE9.13 »
Long Live United Forenia!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Receipt
The undersigned Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica agrees to sell 1 Antiquarian Map Fragment to the undersigned Master Carcarias in exchange for ₹0.35
- Doctor Enato Pyrinikos, for Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica
- Master Carcarias, for League of Unaligned Practicioners

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: The Morbid(?) Resellers(?) will sell:
-77(!) Morbid Gristle (.02/1.54)
-34 Lunacite Chip (.04/1.36)
-5 Incoherent Fragment (.09/.45)
-2 Lunacite Fragments (0.16/0.32)
-10 Parasitic Tendrils (0.26/2.60)
-1 Cult Journal (0.42)
-1 Queerly Faceted Topaz (1.25)
Total: $7.94
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 10:36:49 am by Powder Miner »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Robocorp will donate 1 Sov to the Haven Asylum Upgrade.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: M?R donates a Sovereign to the Asylum.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 03:58:26 pm by Powder Miner »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

@ACTACTACT
MR, NOCOF, and Roboson each donate $1 to the asylum for a total of $3

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

MONEY TO LEND! ₹1.59 available! Note the new rate! May be the last turn before the interest rate doubles!

Spoiler: Jack's Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Andrea Bank Ban Started Turn 19
You are banned from any lending from Jack's Blacksands Bank for the period of 6 turns.  Your attempt to defraud your expedition companions caused a borrower's bag of sovereigns to come up light, and almost completely destabilized our fine institution and the entire Haven economy.  It is only due to the fact that you are a long-standing client that your ban is temporary instead of permanent.

Quote from: Small Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹0  at 8% interest per turn (or 0.0 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

@flazeo25: Since a Corrupt Moonlight Inoculation is on the market for ₹0.05 less than the agreed upon price for providing me with a Corrupt Moonlight Inoculation, and I'm not interested in getting into the hunting business myself, I'm willing to take ₹0.155 off your debt in exchange for a new contract eliminating the inoculation provision.  You'll also see a slight waiving of interest:

Quote from: Flazeo Refinance Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank and Ara Memoria hereby agree that currently owed debt by Ara Memoria is ₹5.455 at the rate of 5% interest per turn.  As Jack's Blacksand Bank no longer wishes to engage in the risky business of hunting, the parties are agreeing to replace the current contact of indebtedness "Economic Recovery Loan" with this one.  Ara Memoria shall be compensated by it debt being reduced to ₹5.3 due this turn 20, with interest of 5% per turn to begin next turn.

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Quote from: Flazeo Refinance Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank and Ara Memoria hereby agree that currently owed debt by Ara Memoria is ₹5.455 at the rate of 5% interest per turn.  As Jack's Blacksand Bank no longer wishes to engage in the risky business of hunting, the parties are agreeing to replace the current contact of indebtedness "Economic Recovery Loan" with this one.  Ara Memoria shall be compensated by it debt being reduced to ₹5.3 due this turn 20, with interest of 5% per turn to begin next turn.

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x Ara Memoria

ActActAct:
Use 7 Lunacite chips, 1 rotten heart & 1 weakly glowing blood sample to make corrupt moonlight inoculation.
Sell the following for ₹0.56:
  -3 Lunacite Fragments
  -8 Dukes

Spend ₹0.4 for experimental treatment to heal 1 of Arianna wounds & finally sent her off on expedition to Darmmont Bell.

Spoiler: Ara Memoria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Expedition Manifest (click to show/hide)

Jack's Blacksand Bank: Pay ₹0.66 off of the debt.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 04:40:09 pm by flazeo25 »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MONEY TO LEND! ₹2.25 available! Note the new rate! May be the last turn before the interest rate doubles!

You are banned from any lending from Jack's Blacksands Bank for the period of 6 turns.  Your attempt to defraud your expedition companions caused a borrower's bag of sovereigns to come up light, and almost completely destabilized our fine institution and the entire Haven economy.  It is only due to the fact that you are a long-standing client that your ban is temporary instead of permanent.

Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹y  at 8% interest per turn (or y * 0.08 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Robocorp is excited to announce a new way of doing business. We believe that through this initiative, unused equipment, loose funds, and other investments can start making you money today, rather than sitting around unused.

Quote from: Robocorp Investment Initiative
Robocorp has always been a leader in the world of indepent operation and debt accumulation. Today, I propose an alternative way to make your money work for you: investment.

Robocorp intends to buy a new hunter over the next several turns, and would like you to join in investing into them.

Shareholder's will be credited for their investment in a loot share of any expedition using their donations, as determined by their investment. And that loot share will persist until investors have doubled their initial investment on funds or equipement, and thrice on hunters. Furthermore, being a shareholder, you will receive any expedition reports in which your investment is used.

Interested investors can not only invest Sovs, but can transfer ownership of weapons, equipment, or even hunters into the Initiative. All items/hunters used on these expeditions will receive an loot share of the expedition based on the percentage value added to the expedition by your invested equipment and/or your monetary investment.

Interested parties should PM Roboson on discord for more information, and to discuss potential investments.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:21:04 pm by Roboson »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How many turns until you can pay back a ₹0.05 investment?  Will it double after one expedition?  What happens to my investment when its paid back double?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Turn in roughly 23 hours.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Aigre Excalibur: Reminder to pay down your loan please.  To fully pay off, I'll need 1.34.

@Roboson: Contributing ₹1 towards your scheme, to be used to pay expedition fees.  As your first investor, maybe you can pay me first?  Hm?
Remember, you promised to double my investment, so I'm looking to get ₹2 out of this.  Try for the The Antiquarian's Manor if you can, they pay better...

MONEY TO LEND! ₹1.25 available! Note the new rate! May be the last turn before the interest rate doubles!

Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹1.25  at 8% interest per turn (or 0.1 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

JACKJACKJACK: pay back ₹0.22

Does anyone want anything before I sell it to the store?
We've got Rotten Skin, Lunacite Chips, Rotten Bones, Cracked Affinity Stone and +Rotten Hearts+.

Spoiler: Dr. Alfirna Aywanez (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 56