Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 36296 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Oh! Nearly forgot!

@ACTACTACT:
Mace Hawkshire returns home.
Ebony gets more R&R

Sell the following loot:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Transfer ₹0.10 to M?R.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 05:24:36 pm by evictedSaint »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 11:25:46 am by Roboson »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Create a ✢Lunacite Injection - glowing✢ (2x Lunacite Fragment + 15x Lunacite Chip, 1x Lunacite Fragment)
Use the ✢Lunacite Injection - glowing✢ on the as-yet unnamed Candidate X948-29

Candidate X948-29 has gained the trait Hyper-Keratinous Lesions, granting +Armor Save, +Toughness, -Mobility, -Initiative.

Spoiler: Altered Unit (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: return Draco home from the expedition to Darremont's Bell.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NOCOF transferred 14 Lunacite Chips to Andrea last turn, though it was not specified in thread.  This post is for posterity and can be considered a receipt of transfer.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, the undersigned Honest Goro and Co, agree to transfer the item 'Armored Coat'  to the undersigned company, OALM.
This item will incur into a turnly rent of 0.13 Sovereigns. The item will need to be returned in original condition after 6 turns or less. Failure to pay rent or to provide the rented item at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of expeditions, it is agreed that rental payments can be suspended for up to 4 turns. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the rental period. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended rent.

Signed:
-Goro and Co
-
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT
Bid 3₹ on Candidate Y3-1712

Leo Returns home

Don't worry, @Euchrejack. Next turn I shall still have enough money to pay you.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 02:06:36 pm by andrea »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, the undersigned Honest Goro and Co, agree to transfer the item 'Armored Coat'  to the undersigned company, OALM.
This item will incur into a turnly rent of 0.13 Sovereigns. The item will need to be returned in original condition after 6 turns or less. Failure to pay rent or to provide the rented item at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of expeditions, it is agreed that rental payments can be suspended for up to 4 turns. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the rental period. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended rent.

Signed:
-Goro and Co
-Doctor Enato Pyrinikos, for Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica

ACTACTACT: Keravnos is granted Experimental Treatment (₹0.5)
Candidate X948-29 is named Ochyrosi
Embark Ochyrosi and Keravnos to Darremont's Bell (₹1)

Spoiler: Expedition Manifest (click to show/hide)

Long Live United Forenia!

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Here you go Master Carcharias.

Quote from: Ars Memoria
Dear NOCOF,

We would be willing to loan ₹3.00 for 1 turn for 6% fixed interest rate, failure to pay the loan at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of expeditions, it is agreed that rental payments can be suspended for up to 2 turns afterwards. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread afterwards over suspended time period for 6% ifixed interest suspended period is past. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended rent.

Signed,
-Ars Memoria
-
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 04:22:15 pm by flazeo25 »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

thank you, thank you.
Quote from: Ars Memoria
Dear NOCOF,

We would be willing to loan ₹3.00 for 1 turn for 6% fixed interest rate, failure to pay the loan at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of expeditions, it is agreed that rental payments can be suspended for up to 2 turns afterwards. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread afterwards over suspended time period for 6% ifixed interest suspended period is past. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended rent.

Signed,
-Ars Memoria
-NOCOF

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

NOCOFNOCOFNOCOF: Pay them ₹3.00 for the loan.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT
Bid 0.55 ₹ on simple pistol

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Don't worry, @Euchrejack. Next turn I shall still have enough money to pay you.

I trust you.  In fact, if you'd like to negotiate some sort of extension or partial repayment, let me know.  Otherwise, it will be good to lend to others.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Barring reasonable requests for extension, I'd like to run the next turn in about 23 hours.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy
« Reply #374 on: May 15, 2021, 03:55:12 am »

Honest Hank's Hunter Hideout
Home of the Best Bargains

Andrea, I'm willing to sell my Starter Inoculation to you for ₹1.5.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 56