Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Real.  (Read 2272 times)

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Real.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 07:11:51 am »

A link with no description or a generic junk one is how spammers often go about their business...

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 07:42:04 am »

This post feels ominous

i *might* click on the link just to to see if it's something interesting
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 07:45:10 am by ArchimedesWojak »
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 08:37:36 am »

It's a tiktok video of a cat drinking wine from a glass and subsequently getting drunk and having trouble getting up some stairs.

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 08:40:58 am »

It's a tiktok video of a cat drinking wine from a glass and subsequently getting drunk and having trouble getting up some stairs.

lol stupid ass cat
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 10:01:14 am »

The people who assisted in the creation of this video, are probably not the ones that clean the rugs, because that cat is a walking accident waiting to happen.
Quote from: dragdeler
There is something to be said about, if the stakes are as high, maybe reconsider your certitudes. One has to be aggressively allistic to feel entitled to be able to trust. But it won't happen to me, my bit doesn't count etc etc... Just saying, after my recent experiences I couldn't trust the public if I wanted to. People got their risk assessment neurons rotten and replaced with game theory. Folks walk around like fat turkeys taunting the world to slaughter them.

Thisfox

• Bay Watcher
  • Vixen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2021, 05:35:27 am »

...yeah, it insists that I download it to see it, and I just don't trust that link enough to download it onto my system.
Mules gotta spleen. Dwarfs gotta eat.
Thisfox likes aquifers, olivine, Forgotten Beasts for their imagination, & dorfs for their stupidity. She prefers to consume gin & tonic. She absolutely detests Facebook.
"Urist McMason died out of pure spite to make you wonder why he was suddenly dead"
Oh god... Plump Helmet Man Mimes!

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2021, 06:09:22 am »

Using file and binwalk on the file shows that it's not a polyglot (file that is more than one format at once):
Code: [Select]
dingus@LAPTOP-4K83GCUT:/mnt/c/Users/foo/Downloads$ file --keep-going 1618932412812.mp4
1618932412812.mp4: ISO Media, MP4 v2 [ISO 14496-14]\012-  (Lepton 2.x), scale 0-350, spot sensor temperature -0.000000, unit celsius, color scheme 0, show spot sensor, calibration: offset 0.000000, slope 0.000000\012- data
Code: [Select]
dingus@LAPTOP-4K83GCUT:/mnt/c/Users/foo/Downloads$ binwalk 1618932412812.mp4

DECIMAL       HEXADECIMAL     DESCRIPTION
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1136637       0x1157FD        MPEG transport stream data

Honestly, I'm more baffled that this isn't a polyglot; would've been more exciting. It would've gotten clobbered into one format during either the upload to TikTok or Discord, so maybe there was an attempt?

Edit:

That sounds like a Terrible Suggestion: "Cruel and nature-hating dwarves will randomly give cats alcohol for fun."
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 07:05:42 am by methylatedspirit »