Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: One Night Ultimate Webwolf - Round 2: Villager Win  (Read 10773 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: One Night Ultimate Webwolf - Round 2 [Day]
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2021, 09:17:09 pm »

Gonna need clarification again!

So, the Village Idiot moves roles left or right, then the Drunk swaps their role for one in the middle.  Yet the Drunk swap occurs AFTER the Village Idiot moves the roles.  Does the Drunk's role swap occur to the 1st Drunk or the player who had gotten the Drunk's role?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2021, 09:18:44 pm »

Gonna need clarification again!

So, the Village Idiot moves roles left or right, then the Drunk swaps their role for one in the middle.  Yet the Drunk swap occurs AFTER the Village Idiot moves the roles.  Does the Drunk's role swap occur to the 1st Drunk or the player who had gotten the Drunk's role?
Players don't change abilities mid-night, so the Drunk role would still be on the table if the drunk got swapped to another person.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2021, 09:22:57 pm »

I was the Cursed.
WHEW
ToonyMan, tell me that Persus13 isn't one of the two players you swapped.
I didn't swap Persus. If Persus and NQT are telling the truth then you're Cursed now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2021, 09:26:02 pm »

The Middle roles are Mystic Wolf, Minion, and Drunk. It doesn't matter what the Drunk did as they're not a player.

As far as I can tell we only have one anti-Villager among our players and it's 4maskwolf.

I'm voting them once Bluarian spills their full results.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2021, 09:29:31 pm »

At the start of this game everybody was being truthful except Knightwing64 who lied about being Apprentice Seer.

They were the only one that thought they had a malicious role.

Knightwing64, can you confirm you started as Werewolf? You can win with town now if we vote 4maskwolf.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2021, 09:54:47 pm »

Just for funsies.

Persus and Secret are lying out of their asses, and in Secret's case it's probably because he's the minion.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2021, 10:04:10 pm »

I didn't want to mention the Secret thing because it means Knightwing64 is the Minion now, but yes it's probably true.

Sorry Knightwing. Secret's actions make more sense if they're the Minion which means the Middle Roles are Mystic Wolf, Seer, and Drunk instead.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2021, 10:36:03 pm »

Waiting on Blue's reveal, but one other possibility for Secrets actions was that they WERE the Seer but saw something that incriminated them as now being the Wolf.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2021, 10:49:31 pm »

Just for funsies.

Persus and Secret are lying out of their asses, and in Secret's case it's probably because he's the minion.
Oh I was 100% lying. I'm the drunk, I just was unsure if I was town or not until Euchre mentioned where the mystic wolf was.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2021, 11:26:30 pm »

Just for funsies.

Oh I was 100% lying. I'm the drunk, I just was unsure if I was town or not until Euchre mentioned where the mystic wolf was.

If this is true, which Middle slot did you take?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2021, 12:07:03 am »

4maskwolf : You are going to lose anyway, don't do that.

Actually if 4mask is the only wolf, I'll tell the truth. 4mask was cursed and i am now. I was lying so other wolves don't know that.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2021, 12:20:45 am »

For ordering, left to right is the following:

Knightwing64 - ToonyMan - EuchreJack - BluarianKnight - Persus13 - Jim Groovester - notquitethere - 4maskwolf - Secretdorf -  Knightwing64, again

By your logic, 4maskwolf would have gotten the Wolf card from Jim Groovester, since we determined that notquitethere as VI does not change roles.

Hm, does this mean you don't believe Jim's claim of being Robber?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2021, 12:24:41 am »

What ye mean? Jim was robber and robbed knightwing who was a wolf then 4mask became that wolf due to VI.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2021, 12:25:18 am »

Sorry, missed the part where Jim claimed to have stolen the Wolf card.  Groan, this game is confusing...

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2021, 01:26:13 am »

Great! Now that we have a claim from everyone, its time to reveal...

I lied about the rotation!

I actually rotated everyone else left! I did this in case two wolf or minion players were adjacent to one another, to maximise the possibility of players truthfully claiming.

So the actual rotation was:

Knightwing64 ← ToonyMan ← EuchreJack ← BluarianKnight ← Persus13 ← Jim Groovester ← 4maskwolf ← Secretdorf ← Knightwing64

So it seems... if Jim robbed Knight's wolf role and I rotated it to Persus, and Persus drunked it away into the middle... there might not be any wolves left?

4mask,  you're not the wolf now (and indeed never was) so tell me if they sounds right

Toony, does your trouble making make any trouble with this picture?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13