Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: Who are the Gnosia? Game Over - Crew Win!  (Read 20108 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the Gnosia? Day Two - 7/9 Still in this Universe
« Reply #270 on: May 05, 2021, 09:29:37 pm »

Quick, someone claim Engineer!

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 05, 2021, 09:31:49 pm »

lol I had a feeling you would inspect me

Okay, I'm the Guardian Angel. Blu is lying because they're Gnosia with Vector and didn't want to die yesterday. They didn't protect Jack because they killed them. They didn't vote Vector at the end of D1 because they couldn't bus their partner.

I protected Web because I'm ballsy and trust them. Engineer is also an active role, like Blu said. I didn't want to counter-claim until I was sure it was okay, but I'm like 99% sure Blu is the last Gnosia so it's fine.

You think your word is safe because you're not Gnosia - AC Follower.

You've done the exact same trick that Vector did when folks were lateclaiming - because you now know that the Gnosia's probably going to get picked off shortly. The fact that folks believe this bullshit twice astonishes me.

Especially since you literally just repeated me.

ToonyMan
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 05, 2021, 09:32:54 pm »

I protected Web.

Vector dying breaks the need to keep the Engie alive. I weighed the options, and I thought it would be better to protect the active role then the passive. - Given that Vector basically gave up, I assumed he was scum. Since we'd only have one Gnosia left, we needed the active role more then the passive - besides, I'd assumed they'd target Web.
Mortician isn't passive. They give Real Info. It is extremely likely due to web's lie that we have killed the engineer. Which means Web's little ploy and toony counterclaiming when blue is on the chopping block makes it extremely likely webadict is Gnosia. Likely with Toony.

Beyond which, this type of play was the WORST thing you could do, and apparently two people claim to have done it. As a result, we have lost our method of verification. So the web needs to go anyway.

Blue, they are at this point shifting into endgame. We'll be at 2/3 tomorrow as a result.

With that said, Caz as follower. That puts us at 3/2, a better outcome, though not great. But those two are shifting just as predicted.

Not that Toonyman is a bad vote. Blue I'd expect to pull this, not you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 05, 2021, 09:34:40 pm »

Tric, just claim Engineer already, we already know it's you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 05, 2021, 09:35:17 pm »

If you're telling the truth, then I correctly pointed out that you were the Guardian Angel.
You did, which makes me feel bad. Or maybe that's what I was trying to accomplish??

I do find it immensely amusing that Vector and Blue were put on a scum team again with Web in the town power position AGAIN.

ToonyMan
Not that Toonyman is a bad vote. Blue I'd expect to pull this, not you.
Why are you guys voting a human?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 05, 2021, 09:37:27 pm »

Not only that, Caz is a liar to everybody here. Blue is a liar to me.

There's only one Gnosia left unless the team is Caz/Blue.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 05, 2021, 09:45:03 pm »

Correct. Here's the thing, right:

Even if ToonyMan were the AC Follower (which, again, isn't at all likely), they're still Human, and not Gnosia.

And again, Tric, I literally cannot be Gnosia because I showed Vector literally cannot be the Engineer. So, I'm proven Human, and ToonyMan is also proven Human. If you're voting ToonyMan, then you think I'm lying. If you think I'm lying, then you're wrooooong.

Not only that, Caz is a liar to everybody here. Blue is a liar to me.

There's only one Gnosia left unless the team is Caz/Blue.
Correct. The simple fact is that if ToonyMan is lying, then... who's the last Gnosia? It can't be Caz, because they're not here. It's not likely to be TricMagic, in spite of themselves. It could potentially be Jim or NQT, but... I don't see Jim Groovester killing Jack. NQT? Maybe. They'd gamble it. Jim is very by-the-books, plus they were willing to throw Vector under the bus in that case. Jim Groovester is very unlikely.

So, if it's not BluarianKnight, then it's probably NQT.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 05, 2021, 09:48:27 pm »

@Web:
NQT was the vote that put Vector into cold sleep, it would have been a tie otherwise.

I was waiting for Blue to vote Vector but they never did.

Jim and NQT are town.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2021, 09:53:12 pm »

Yeah, and I'm kinda unwilling to say it's TricMagic... So, it's pretty much only gotta be BK.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2021, 09:57:11 pm »

ToonyMan, why didn't you protect EuchreJack?

You would've had Vector's flip and, assuming you didn't get shot, your counter claim against BluearianKnight, which would be stronger than just your counter claim alone.

I'm ballsy

I want a bit more than 'my balls are bigger than Jim's dunce cap'.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2021, 10:08:48 pm »

ToonyMan, why didn't you protect EuchreJack?
Let me put down my thoughts last night:

"Hmm. Protecting Jack is the obvious choice and what I should be doing, but... Let's make this game a little more fun for the Gnosia."

Honestly I felt bad for Vector and Blue because Caz wasn't there for them, so I gave them a bone if they picked the high risk choice since otherwise it was curtains for them. Blue has to claim they protected Web because Jack died, it's not really a choice for them there. In fact, they implicitly said they would make sure Jack doesn't die at night and yet here we are with broken promises. I made no such promises since I'm not a liar.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 05, 2021, 10:12:03 pm »

Also again:
Let me lay it out though - if you kill me now, Jack dies tomorrow - that's certain. If I don't die, Gnosia will certainly target me. If they don't, you can kill me tomorrow - you'll probably investigate me - even if you don't, me not being dead after confirmed GA is improbable at best.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2021, 10:16:28 pm »

Well we've got five claims and three anti town roles and yours is in direct opposition to BluearianKnight, so if the game continues then we lynch you tomorrow, and then we lynch webadict the day after for saying you were human, but that's assuming the AC Follower doesn't screw lylo up for the town which is a bad thing to count on. So if by some chance it's you and webadict for Gnosia then you've more or less already won.

BluearianKnight.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 05, 2021, 10:19:12 pm »

Well we've got five claims and three anti town roles and yours is in direct opposition to BluearianKnight, so if the game continues then we lynch you tomorrow, and then we lynch webadict the day after for saying you were human, but that's assuming the AC Follower doesn't screw lylo up for the town which is a bad thing to count on. So if by some chance it's you and webadict for Gnosia then you've more or less already won.

BluearianKnight.
Sorry to burst your bubble, Jim. I'm the real Engineer. I engine things.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 05, 2021, 10:21:43 pm »

So if by some chance it's you and webadict for Gnosia then you've more or less already won.
That is in fact the only other situation.

But Blue thinks Web is the real Engineer (or at least, that Vector was a fake) so it doesn't work.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23