Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Author Topic: Who are the Gnosia? Game Over - Crew Win!  (Read 20143 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the Gnosia? Day Two - 7/9 Still in this Universe
« Reply #255 on: May 05, 2021, 06:25:15 pm »

BK has to be lying, they said Jack would die if we put them in cold sleep yesterday, and yet Jack has died under their watch.

Why didn't BK protect Jack?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 05, 2021, 07:01:48 pm »

And TricMagic is gonna freak out about everything, so the reason I didn't inspect BK is that if they're the GA, they are dead, which gives me nothing, and if they're Gnosia, then the real GA claims and that's it.

I mean, I'm not freaking out over that. But you do have to give a result, who did you inspect that turned out as Human? It's important info.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 05, 2021, 07:58:29 pm »

And TricMagic is gonna freak out about everything, so the reason I didn't inspect BK is that if they're the GA, they are dead, which gives me nothing, and if they're Gnosia, then the real GA claims and that's it.

I mean, I'm not freaking out over that. But you do have to give a result, who did you inspect that turned out as Human? It's important info.
Not yet. I want BK to speak

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 05, 2021, 08:31:23 pm »

Holy crap what a messy game.

GA protects someone who isn't Coroner. Scum call the bluff... but why risk getting a no kill when they could just kill the claimed GA or the last engineer? Well they know there's WIFOM there... but I dunno. What so others think?

Blu let's assume you were telling the truth. Who did you protect and why?

Maybe Gnosia has a read on who the GA is and whether that player would be willing to play risky with the protect?

If Vector was Gnosia obscuring the flip would be a risky but arguably worthwhile play for the remaining one. If Vector wasn't Gnosia that would also be a risky but arguably worthwhile play.

If BK was actually GA literally the most protown thing they could've done is protect EuchreJack even if it meant getting shot since with Vector's flip that would've confirmed the Day 1 theories and if BK bit it that would've narrowed things down even more.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 05, 2021, 08:40:56 pm »

If BK was actually GA literally the most protown thing they could've done is protect EuchreJack even if it meant getting shot since with Vector's flip that would've confirmed the Day 1 theories and if BK bit it that would've narrowed things down even more.
I think you can take your dunce cap off Jim.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 05, 2021, 08:59:16 pm »

I protected Web.

Vector dying breaks the need to keep the Engie alive. I weighed the options, and I thought it would be better to protect the active role then the passive. - Given that Vector basically gave up, I assumed he was scum. Since we'd only have one Gnosia left, we needed the active role more then the passive - besides, I'd assumed they'd target Web.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 05, 2021, 09:02:10 pm »

Also- I don't die if my target is attacked. We would have had no deaths.

If I wasnt the GA, somebody else would have claimed. I'm alive because I'm WIFOM.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 05, 2021, 09:03:04 pm »

Well, damn it. BK doesn't have any counterclaims.

I investigated ToonyMan last Night. They are Human. I was tempted to investigate Jim Groovester, but I wanted to make sure that ToonyMan wasn't slipping through.

I'd like to point out that Caz has not been online for the past two days. This should confirm that they are not the Gnosia. However, it is possible that Caz is, for some stupid fucking reason, the Guardian Angel. Possible? Definitely. Probable? Eh, probably not.

So, I know three people that aren't Gnosia, if I include myself (ToonyMan, Caz, and I). If we don't vote out BluarianKnight, we can continue investigating people. I'll confirm the people that aren't Gnosia. I can literally avoid investigating BluarianKnight, since without a counterclaim, they're pretty much proven.

Today, we should choose one of Jim Groovester, TricMagic, and notquitethere to deep freeze, and then investigate another one.

Also- I don't die if my target is attacked. We would have had no deaths.

If I wasnt the GA, somebody else would have claimed. I'm alive because I'm WIFOM.
Unfortunately correct, unless Caz is somehow the GA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 05, 2021, 09:04:27 pm »

Unvote.

So, ToonyMan, pick one of those three.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2021, 09:12:23 pm »

lol I had a feeling you would inspect me

Okay, I'm the Guardian Angel. Blu is lying because they're Gnosia with Vector and didn't want to die yesterday. They didn't protect Jack because they killed them. They didn't vote Vector at the end of D1 because they couldn't bus their partner.

I protected Web because I'm ballsy and trust them. Engineer is also an active role, like Blu said. I didn't want to counter-claim until I was sure it was okay, but I'm like 99% sure Blu is the last Gnosia so it's fine.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 05, 2021, 09:19:18 pm »

I'm actually a little mad how bad Caz threw this game for the Gnosia.

Not only did they confirm themselves as a liar Day 1 and then didn't even hold onto the PR claim, but now it looks like they disappeared and left their allies to die...

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 05, 2021, 09:21:02 pm »

Okay, I'm the Guardian Angel.

Holy crap I CANNOT get enough of this game
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 05, 2021, 09:22:33 pm »

The only thing that's left is for town to fakeclaim Gnosia to get Caz to lynch real Gnosia with them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 05, 2021, 09:23:48 pm »

Hm, that definitely does feel like something ToonyMan would do. I would expect them to try to outguess the Gnosia, so I'm not surprised.

The only downside is if you're lying, that means you're 100% AC Follower, and I'll die tonight. You'll die tomorrow, and then whoever's left gets to do their thing. If you're telling the truth, then I correctly pointed out that you were the Guardian Angel.

... Oh well, let's go with my gut and trust you this time. BluarianKnight.

Your post also indicates that you know BluarianKnight is Gnosia, and that the only remaining player would be the other Engineer, me, so I'm 90% confident you're the GA.

Not only did they confirm themselves as a liar Day 1 and then didn't even hold onto the PR claim, but now it looks like they disappeared and left their allies to die...
I am terribly baffled at how this game is going.

The only thing that's left is for town to fakeclaim Gnosia to get Caz to lynch real Gnosia with them.
Now we just need the actual Engineer to claim, I've been lying the whole time!

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 05, 2021, 09:26:32 pm »

lol I had a feeling you would inspect me

Okay, I'm the Guardian Angel. Blu is lying because they're Gnosia with Vector and didn't want to die yesterday. They didn't protect Jack because they killed them. They didn't vote Vector at the end of D1 because they couldn't bus their partner.

I protected Web because I'm ballsy and trust them. Engineer is also an active role, like Blu said. I didn't want to counter-claim until I was sure it was okay, but I'm like 99% sure Blu is the last Gnosia so it's fine.

You cant seriously repeat a Vector and expect folks to believe th-

Hm, that definitely does feel like something ToonyMan would do. I would expect them to try to outguess the Gnosia, so I'm not surprised.

The only downside is if you're lying, that means you're 100% AC Follower, and I'll die tonight. You'll die tomorrow, and then whoever's left gets to do their thing. If you're telling the truth, then I correctly pointed out that you were the Guardian Angel.

... Oh well, let's go with my gut and trust you this time. BluarianKnight.

Your post also indicates that you know BluarianKnight is Gnosia, and that the only remaining player would be the other Engineer, me, so I'm 90% confident you're the GA.

I am terribly baffled at how this game is going.

Now we just need the actual Engineer to claim, I've been lying the whole time!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23