Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

Author Topic: Who are the Gnosia? Game Over - Crew Win!  (Read 20122 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the Gnosia? Day Two - 7/9 Still in this Universe
« Reply #285 on: May 05, 2021, 10:33:13 pm »

Feels more and more like webadict and ToonyMan are playing Mafia: the two player co-op game while everybody watches.

But Blue thinks Web is the real Engineer (or at least, that Vector was a fake) so it doesn't work.

If it is indeed you and webadict BluearianKnight wouldn't be in the know to accurately make that judgment.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 05, 2021, 10:41:40 pm »

Oh, yeah.

Shorten.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 05, 2021, 11:06:41 pm »

Feels more and more like webadict and ToonyMan are playing Mafia: the two player co-op game while everybody watches.
Next time, on Mafia:

webadict: "Looks like it's you and me on a team again."
ToonyMan: "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--"

To be continued...

Shorten.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 06, 2021, 03:28:57 am »

We have three cold sleeps left in the game, with two deaths. Even in scary opposite world where Web and Toony are master Gnosia playing with us all, we can find that out by seeing who dies at night. Let's follow the Blu/Vec theory to its conclusion today and then see if the game ends.

BluarianKnight
Shorten

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 06, 2021, 08:01:30 am »

Somehow you forget we won't have a Day 3. A Follower and two Gnosia means our defeat. To vote out Blue means you also need to deduce his partner, as if he doesn't have one we've already lost. Do not belive toony's claim, given web's logic Toonyman is obviously Gnosia seeking to push forth Lylo.

You guys get this wrong, and it is game over for us.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 06, 2021, 08:13:50 am »

Tric, what's wrong with Vector/Blu/(Caz/Tric) scum team?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 06, 2021, 08:27:17 am »

Somehow you forget we won't have a Day 3. A Follower and two Gnosia means our defeat. To vote out Blue means you also need to deduce his partner, as if he doesn't have one we've already lost. Do not belive toony's claim, given web's logic Toonyman is obviously Gnosia seeking to push forth Lylo.

You guys get this wrong, and it is game over for us.
Again, ToonyMan is Human. They can only be the AC Follower.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 06, 2021, 09:05:55 am »

Web can't be duping us because Caz and Vector were lying. If their claims were more convincing I would be less sure.

Bluarian could have admitted they were lying to obfuscate the real identity of the GA, but they've made no such confession today after I counterclaimed which means they don't want to be honest even in this sort of situation. If Blue admits they aren't the Guardian maybe I'll vote Caz~

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 06, 2021, 09:08:09 am »

Also Tric I could vote shorten right now to win the game if it was me and Web, we off the GA today and then tell absent Caz to vote with us tomorrow.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 06, 2021, 09:14:36 am »

You have to be careful though if Blue is lying and the GA is someone else. Then you've slipped up.

And where is the evidence Vector lied web? If it comes from you or Toony, it's invalid. Only Jack could have confirmed you, and he's dead. If Toony is the GA, I doubt he would make that mistake. With Blue it's more likely. Why not vote Caz today and kick the can down the road? GA could protect Web, Web confirms another as human. Gnosia have to kill someone to keep the advantage there.

Caz is completely silent, and lied before. That makes them likely to be the follower. Getting rid of them makes it 3/2 tomorrow. Or 4/2.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 06, 2021, 09:25:33 am »

You have to be careful though if Blue is lying and the GA is someone else. Then you've slipped up.

And where is the evidence Vector lied web? If it comes from you or Toony, it's invalid. Only Jack could have confirmed you, and he's dead. If Toony is the GA, I doubt he would make that mistake. With Blue it's more likely. Why not vote Caz today and kick the can down the road? GA could protect Web, Web confirms another as human. Gnosia have to kill someone to keep the advantage there.

Caz is completely silent, and lied before. That makes them likely to be the follower. Getting rid of them makes it 3/2 tomorrow. Or 4/2.
Doesn't work. We could still tie the votes 3 to 3 and force a no lynch. If I'm Gnosia with Web then I vote shorten now and win. One reason I'm not shortening is because you've been wrong this entire game and need to learn how to detect liars.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 06, 2021, 09:48:58 am »

At 3/2, there aren't 3 Gnosia voters. Or 4/2. That's kinda the whole point of getting rid of the follower.

Had the GA(you or blue) not tried to pull a gambit, this wouldn't be happening. And if it's not you, it's NQT to blame.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 06, 2021, 09:57:22 am »

If Blue admits they aren't the Guardian maybe I'll vote Caz~

Don't play games with me. If I were to - which I'm not, I'm the GA - then what reason is there not to vote me out immediately?
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the Gnosia? Day One - 9/9 Alive
« Reply #298 on: May 06, 2021, 10:04:39 am »

Hi Web/Toony:

(To be clear, that's not "Web or Toony," that's a slash pairing a la "Kirk/Spock.")

I jumped to Web being AC instead of gnosia because

1. I don't think the move of fakeclaiming out of the gate is what Web usually likes doing on a scumteam. Web is fundamentally a team-oriented player.

2. Think about it like this: You're AC, and your job is to be useful to the scum. Literally the most helpful thing you can do is to:
- signal your presence to the scumteam so they don't try to kill you
- out the town power roles

Web shows up and goes "Yeah, let's out the PRs!" in literally his first post. Like ... great? And then Toony follows up? "It's a great strategy to out the PRs!"

. . . . OK, honestly, rereading this I would buy a Web x Toony scumteam. *sigh*.

I mean I still think investigating web is the right play. It's 50/50 that he is AC or gnosia and with the other 5 it's what, 20%?

Be careful, if Web is AC they should inspect as human. But I agree that Web is a good inspect.

I wanna reread, but I think I would be OK with freezing Toony (scummy w/Web) today if we're doing the engineer counterclaim counterinspect thing. Not sure about AC yet if we have Toony/Web gnosia. Looking forward to seeing more posts from Jim after the weekend ends.
Tric, if Vector is Engineer, why does this post exist?

Goddamn, y'all dumb.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 06, 2021, 10:08:37 am »

Look when Vector posted that, then look when Vector claims Engineer.

Tric, I have no idea why you are so adverse to me being Engineer. I am literally the Engineer. I have proven I am the Engineer.

Please, perform the logic here that I am somehow Engineer where Vector pretends not to be the Engineer.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23