Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: Election: A Bright Future(Town Victory)  (Read 15425 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Election Day!
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2021, 09:11:31 am »

Huh,, just realized.

FoU won't be back for game end.

So I guess you win, scum.
Yep. I told you. We lose, but you are right for the right reasons.

I take solace in that fact.

Blu, there's no hammers so your reasoning is off there. If you're not the traitor, explain what makes Fallacy the traitor.
... I entertained FoU being the Ally but it stopped applying because their defense of Caz made sense from their point of view. They, overall, do seem quite Towny.

Blu's defense of me makes sense from Blu's point of view. Your defense of Caz doesn't.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2021, 09:15:40 am »

Blu, there's no hammers so your reasoning is off there. If you're not the traitor, explain what makes Fallacy the traitor.

Wh-

I just did an entire message explaining why I don't think he is. I think you are.

The game ends in 3 hours. FoU doesn't post in the morning. My theory stands quite corrected.

If you believe otherwise, and FoU is possibly the ally, you'd unvote, and leave it 1-1, or reconsider your position at least.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2021, 09:21:06 am »

I just don't see a world in which this is a town post:

Confusing..

My vote's still on Web. for now. I need to see Caz do something - prove, poke, prod. Actually dig in - it seems only NQT is doing that isofar, and doing it against Web - which seems to me to be buddying, but I'm not sure.

The only thing in Web's favour is he wan't it more. But that's not a towntell for Web.

From my view:
If I keep my vote where it is:
- If I'm right, I trusted my gut and saw it through to the end. If I'm wrong, well, that's more on Web for his fancy play.

If I swap
- If I'm right, great, we win. If I'm wrong I'll feel doubly bad for ignoring my instinct

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2021, 09:25:59 am »

I just don't see a world in which this is a town post:

Confusing..

My vote's still on Web. for now. I need to see Caz do something - prove, poke, prod. Actually dig in - it seems only NQT is doing that isofar, and doing it against Web - which seems to me to be buddying, but I'm not sure.

The only thing in Web's favour is he wan't it more. But that's not a towntell for Web.

From my view:
If I keep my vote where it is:
- If I'm right, I trusted my gut and saw it through to the end. If I'm wrong, well, that's more on Web for his fancy play.

If I swap
- If I'm right, great, we win. If I'm wrong I'll feel doubly bad for ignoring my instinct

I never said swap. I said unvote.

The worst case in that scenario is a draw - but that would prove you'd be open to consideration.

Please, read my posts - don't just react to them.

Also, pulling out a post from the second page - when I was still watching both sides, without ANY of the information posted, is misinformation.

I've explained my reasoning better, multiple times now - but at that point, I saw what I've laid out - Web did a play, Caz sitting back, and NQT hitting on Web. We have one ally. You were being real protecting of Caz. That was ample reasoning for the moment, but I was willing to change.

You, have, CONSTANTLY, REMINDED, ME, OF, YOUR, UNWILLINGNESS, TO CHANGE.

I would unvote in your scenario, take another look, admit that.

But instead, you're just playing around, ignoring half my posts and making replies that seem like you're replying to me saying something I haven't - which only confuses other people.

It's playing with words, and misinformation at it's best.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2021, 09:27:19 am »

UnvoteUnvote

OK, Blu. Why is Fallacy the traitor?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2021, 09:32:16 am »

I truly believe arguing with you is pointless, NQT. You are the Ally, and you are voting for the Traitor. The only hope is that FoU shows up outta nowhere and sees how scummy you are.

Probably not, but whatcha gonna do?

You spouting what is and isn't towntells of mine is so scummy it hurts. It is legitimately baffling that FoU doesn't see that.

UnvoteUnvote

They're not. Just stop.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2021, 09:35:22 am »

The only thing I'm saying on tells is that you were active as scum during Supernatural so being active is demonstrably not a town tell for you. Am I forgetting something?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2021, 09:37:47 am »

Yeah, the times I was active in every other game. Those ones seemed to have slipped your mind.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2021, 09:39:42 am »

I think you misunderstand my point. I'm not saying you're scum because you're active. I'm just saying it would be premature to call you town just because you're active.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2021, 09:39:52 am »

UnvoteUnvote

Huh. Okay, shit.

I was not expecting this, lemme parse my notes.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 06, 2021, 09:41:29 am »

I think you misunderstand my point. I'm not saying you're scum because you're active. I'm just saying it would be premature to call you town just because you're active.
True. It's NAI. But, uh, what about Caz?

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2021, 10:07:41 am »

Hm.

Let's say FoU is the ally.

He's been targetting Web the entire game. He's probably tossed more against him then you've been, albeit has been trying to keep himself the 'open townie' play. He has, however, not questioned Caz once. He actually gives a better defense of Caz then you do, here.

He's hit Caz right before he went to bed - in short, removing himself from the conversation - and both me and you are in complete disagreement. He doesn't have to do anything, because he's won.

Let's go back to my scum argument - It wasn't hard to think up. Scum wouldn't do something as risky as Web's play - it seems stupid. We also know from the starting post, that the traitor-ally doesn't know who they're supposed to vote for. So to someone trying to figure out the traitor.. Web is too loud.

So he starts targetting Web - avoiding giving any flame to Caz, who he believes is the traitor. He lets us fight, asking us questions trying to push each other further way - playing both sides, to avoid us making any sort of agreement. Then, once he's got a good alibi, he dips.

I've looked through the thread - past the main defense post, I don't think he's directly asked Caz any questions. He seems dead-set that Caz is clearly not scum - while giving the illusion of choice, by seeming 'willing to change', giving the impression of town.

He could be wrong, of course - maybe Web is really the traitor, and somehow is playing horrendously. But I don't think that's the case.

We have an hour - let's see if we can solve this.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2021, 10:16:30 am »

I don't think he's directly asked Caz any questions.
And there it is. I just checked back and holymoly they're chainsawing. Caz never directly addresses Fallacy and Fallacy never addresses Caz, the entire game.

That's more suspicious than Web making a dubious fancy play.

My vote's on Web Web

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2021, 10:20:01 am »

... Are you seriously now voting for me so you can swap away from me a minute beforehand?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 06, 2021, 10:20:57 am »

I don't know what to tell you Web, I'm not the traitor.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14