Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like more in the updates?

More story please.
- 2 (50%)
More mechanics please.
- 1 (25%)
It's fine as is.
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: World of Monsters 2.0  (Read 9357 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World of Monsters 2.0
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2021, 01:54:04 am »

Lets eat the turtles before we try anything with the elephants.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 30, 2021, 11:07:04 pm »

Turn 14.2:
Exploration Party:
The slimes just devour the turtles, gaining 2 essence. When the slimes finish up the turtles they notice a large number of mortals traveling together(20 Humans, 16 Elves, and 12 Dwarves) coming from the west.

results: +2 essence

What do the slimes do?
Attack the
-elepants
-mortals
Move on
-Back home
-South
-East
-West
Write in(??)

Spoiler: Collective stats: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: exploration group (click to show/hide)

I don’t mean to update a week apart, it just happens.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 30, 2021, 11:11:52 pm »

Probably attacking the mortals, they’re smaller than the elephants and likely don’t have as thick of hide (how much do slimes know about elephants? Are we allowed to use out of knowledge info, like I don’t know if a slime knows about how thick an elephant’s skin is for example)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2021, 12:03:28 am »

Probably attacking the mortals, they’re smaller than the elephants and likely don’t have as thick of hide (how much do slimes know about elephants? Are we allowed to use out of knowledge info, like I don’t know if a slime knows about how thick an elephant’s skin is for example)
(They know elephants are massive creatures so they are assumed to need a lot of slimes to take 1 down or a high tier slimes or 2. I will allow some out of game knowledge to be used, if I think you are going overboard I will let you know.)
Also I will give you a freebee: the group of mortals is an adventure party. Use that as you will.
Also give me feedback by answering the poll. This will help me in my future games as well as this one.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2021, 03:46:42 am »

I'm just gonna say that attacking that big a group of people is going to end poorly for us, and so will attacking the elephants as we seemed to have only brought smaller slimes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2021, 06:51:12 am »

try to steal some metal from the mortals And then we should Move back home! We need to grow in might before we can take out these puny creatures.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 10:34:24 am by BlackPaladin99 »
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2021, 12:28:31 pm »

try to steal some metal from the mortals And then we should Move back home! We need to grow in might before we can take out these puny creatures.
+1

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2021, 08:53:16 pm »

Turn 14.3:
Exploration Party:
The slimes wait for the cover of night to try and steal some metal from the mortals. The slimes get close to one of the weapon racks and. . .  splat! Oh, look 1 of the wood guys is in 2 and there is a Dwarf standing right next to them.

results: 1 size 2>2 size 1 wood

What do the slimes do?
Ignore him and continue the operation to steal metal(chance of success 1%)
Retreat!(run in a random direction and hope not to lead the mortal to the grove)(chance of success 25%)
Get that guy and continue the operation to steal metal(chance of success 50%)
Get that guy and leave(try to kill the guard before he alerts the others)(chance of success 75%)
Write in(??)(chance of success depends on the details)

Spoiler: Collective stats: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: exploration group (click to show/hide)

Luckily it’s a melee Dwarf otherwise the chance of survival for killing him without alerting the others would be much lower.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 01, 2021, 03:19:11 am »

Kill the dwarf and leave after taking whatever his weapon, which should be metal.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 01, 2021, 06:41:13 am »

Kill the dwarf and leave after taking whatever his weapon, which should be metal.
+1
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2021, 09:42:07 am »

+1
+1 also once we get a safe distance away, one of our regular slimes should eat said weapon, possibly making it a metal slime
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 09:43:48 am by Naturegirl1999 »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2021, 10:48:36 am »

+1
+1 also once we get a safe distance away, one of our regular slimes should eat said weapon, possibly making it a metal slime
Preferably one of the bigger slimes.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2021, 01:12:20 pm »

+1
Just so you all know and realize there are no regular slimes in the exploration group so they will go back to the sub-grove where there are only size 1 regulars.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2021, 03:15:27 pm »

+1
Just so you all know and realize there are no regular slimes in the exploration group so they will go back to the sub-grove where there are only size 1 regulars.
In that case let’s not eat the weapon.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 01, 2021, 03:43:44 pm »

+1
In that case let’s not eat the weapon.
we can still do that, we just need to discuss which of our I’m used slimes we want to combine the weapon with
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11