Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like more in the updates?

More story please.
- 2 (50%)
More mechanics please.
- 1 (25%)
It's fine as is.
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: World of Monsters 2.0  (Read 9374 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World of Monsters 2.0
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2021, 12:38:08 am »

Everybody pile on the chimps!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2021, 08:24:43 pm »

Turn 6.3:
The slimes go through the chimps and take out 5 of them. Unfortunately the chimps overwhelm the slimes and obliterated the slimes all the way to the ground. The exploration party was not heard from again. 8 Elves discover the grove and are beginning an attack.

results: -3 size 3 water

What do the slimes do?
Write in(???)

Spoiler: Groves stats: (click to show/hide)

You bit off more than you could chew with that one. Also bad luck with the Elves, how will you pull through?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2021, 01:39:20 am »

(Well that could have gone better.)

Lets have the small slimes meet the elves head on and while the elves are distracted with the small slimes the bigger ones come up and attack them from behind.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2021, 12:07:57 am »

Turn 6.4:
The size 1 slimes charge the Elves and kill 2 of the front line Elves. The Elves attack and wipe out all the wood, earth, and regular size 1 slimes and 3 size 1 water slimes. The size 2 slimes attack the back row and weaken the back row. The Elves attack the slimes again and kill off all the size 2 slimes except 1 water slime. Do the slimes push or attempt to flee?

results: -4 size 2, +7 size 1 water; -2 size 2, -1 size 1 wood; -1 size 2, -4 size 1 earth; -2 size 1 regular; - 2 Elves (enough essence to increase 2 1s or 1 2) 6 Elves(42hp(2/14||12/28))

What do the slimes do?
Write in(???)

You could win, as long as the Elves don't roll well and how you plan on defending/attacking.
PS Due to their bonuses defense goes like so: wood>earth>regular>water(if they are in water the water will defend before the regular).
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2021, 03:18:14 am »

Lets rush them and kill them quickly.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2021, 03:20:56 am »

If possible, use the essence to get 2 size 1 wood slimes.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2021, 07:59:59 pm »

Turn 6.5:
2 size 1 wood slimes are increased to size 2. Then the slimes rush the elves, killing them all, 1 size 2 wood slime dies in the process.

results: +1 size 2, +2 size 1 wood; -6 Elves (enough essence to increase 6 1s>2 or 3 2s>3)

The next month comes with no other hassles.

results: +2 slimes(1 water, 1 regular); 1 size 1>2 water; +5 cap

Turn 6 is over, Choose Turn 7's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Explore(how many and of what size+type of slimes)
-Expand the Grove(add 1d10 to the grove capacity)
-Consolidate slime(combine x number of slimes of a size to get x/2 of the next size)
-Split slimes(have x number of slimes of size 1> split giving x*2 of the previous size)
-Infuse regular slimes(water, earth)
-Infuse earth slimes in water
-Infuse water slimes in earth
-establish sub-grove(where(direction and how many days away) and of what size+type of slimes){could be done as an exploration}
-Write in(???)

Essence can't be used to get new slimes only increase size. Also if you do not choose what to do with the essence I will randomly choose what slimes to increase.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2021, 02:58:07 am »

Let's use the essence to make size twos into threes, also lets make a few more earth slimes.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2021, 06:24:34 pm »

Merge 8 of the size 1 water slimes into size 2 water slimes. Also use the essence to increase the size 2 water slimes.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2021, 07:46:45 pm »

Turn 7:
All the water size 2s>3s then the regular slime is made into an earth slime. 8 of the size 1 water slimes are merged into 4 size 2. Attacked(DC50+50(recent attack)-12(# of slimes)):67 The month passes with no hassles.

results: 3 size 2>3 water; 8 size 1>4 size 2 water; +5 slimes(2 water, 3 regular); 1 size 1>2 water; +6 cap

Turn 7 is over, Choose Turn 8's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Explore(how many and of what size+type of slimes)
-Expand the Grove(add 1d10 to the grove capacity)
-Consolidate slime(combine x number of slimes of a size to get x/2 of the next size)
-Split slimes(have x number of slimes of size 1> split giving x*2 of the previous size)
-Infuse regular slimes(water, earth)
-Infuse earth slimes in water
-Infuse water slimes in earth
-establish sub-grove(where(direction and how many days away) and of what size+type of slimes){could be done as an exploration}
-Write in(???)

The recent attacked bonus will decrease by 10 each turn as you can see though the bigger your grove the more likely you ae attacked.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2021, 01:38:57 am »

Lets make a few more regular slimes.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2021, 02:06:04 am »

Have all the water slimes of size >1 explore to the south

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2021, 01:34:27 pm »

Turn 8.1:
The slimes had a growth spurt to get moe regular slimes. Then 7 water slimes(3 size 3 and 4 size 2) head south and find 16 Dwarves with a couple wagons and some animals. Also there are 9 pigs.

results: +1 slime(1 regular); Found stuff

What do the slimes do?
Attack the
-Dwarfs(high chance of loosing the explorers)
-pigs
Move on
-Back home
-South
-East
-West
Write in(???)

Spoiler: exploration group: (click to show/hide)

You only get regulars when you 'breed/grow'. a new option will now be available.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2021, 02:37:26 am »

Are the pigs with the dwarves?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2021, 04:01:40 am »

Are the pigs with the dwarves?
This is helpful to know.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11