Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like more in the updates?

More story please.
- 2 (50%)
More mechanics please.
- 1 (25%)
It's fine as is.
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: World of Monsters 2.0  (Read 9381 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World of Monsters 2.0
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2021, 08:14:30 pm »

Turn 3:
The regular slimes are infused with earth, they seem to be able to take an extra hit. Not as much as the wood, but better than regular. The grove needs to be expanded or a sub-grove established.

Turn results: +3 size 1s, +2 size 2s; cap+3;

Turn 3 is over, Choose Turn 4's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Explore(how many and of what size+type of slimes)
-Expand the Grove(add 1d10 to the grove capacity)
-Consolidate slime(combine x number of slimes of a size to get x/2 of the next size)
-Split slimes(have x number of slimes of size 1> split giving x*2 of the previous size)
-Infuse regular slimes(water, earth)
-Infuse earth slimes in water
-Infuse water slimes in earth
-establish sub-grove(where(direction and how many days away) and of what size+type of slimes){could be done as an exploration}
-Write in(???)

Spoiler: Groves stats: (click to show/hide)

You don't have to get more space, though the growth will slow down.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2021, 08:52:28 pm »

Expaaaaaansion time
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2021, 02:58:55 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2021, 03:03:52 am »

infuse some of the water slimes (around 5 of the size 1s) in earth

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2021, 12:41:29 am »

Turn 4:
The grove is expanded by 8. Also 5 of the water slimes are infused with earth and made into wood.

Turn results: +2 size 1s, +0 size 2s +1 size 3; cap+12;

Turn 4 is over, Choose Turn 5's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Consolidate slime(combine x number of slimes of a size to get x/2 of the next size)
-Split slimes(have x number of slimes of size 1> split giving x*2 of the previous size)
-establish sub-grove(where(direction and how many days away) and of what size+type of slimes){could be done as an exploration}
-Write in(???)

Weekends will be late on the updates. Remember you can do more than 1 action and they are taken as a first in-first out, with priority going to those with more votes.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2021, 12:57:30 am »

Make more earth slimes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2021, 07:48:16 pm »

Turn 5:
4 of the regular slimes become infused with earth. The month ends with no complications.

Turn results: +2 size 1s, +2 size 2s +1 size 3; cap+5;

Turn 5 is over, Choose Turn 6's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Write in(???)

You know there is no action cap. Also each turn is about 1 month. Also you guys are getting luck that no one has just walked in and discovered your grove.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2021, 02:09:37 am »

Send 3 size 3 slimes to explore to the north!

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2021, 05:53:07 am »

develop some sort of subterranean movement ability with the earth infused slimes

Also what does the grove look like? (ie is it just a hole in the ground or an actual structure or what)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2021, 09:44:27 am »

Also what does the grove look like? (ie is it just a hole in the ground or an actual structure or what)
It's a 'hole' in the forest where the forest floor is covered in a slime-like substance and the trees are bare. It is maintained by the slimes that inhabit it. Though it takes a long time for the forest to regain what was lost.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2021, 07:01:10 pm »

Send 3 size 3 slimes to explore to the north!

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2021, 07:35:56 pm »

Turn 6.1:
The earth slimes develop underground living and moving. Earth slimes only use halve the capacity as others. The size 3 water slimes go north and run into another party of slimes: 3 size 7s, 1 size 4, 3 size 3, 2 size 1s. They do not appear to be aggressive.

What do the slimes do?
Attempt to have them join(7% chance)
Attack them(14% chance of wipe out)
Move on
-Back home
-North
-East
-West
Write in(???)

Spoiler: exploration party (click to show/hide)

The first slime outside your collective, what will this lead to I wonder.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2021, 01:56:25 am »

Try to get them to join us. I know we'll fail but it's worth a shot.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2021, 06:19:16 am »

Try to get them to join us. I know we'll fail but it's worth a shot.
If this doesn't work continue to the west.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2021, 09:42:28 pm »

Turn 6.2:
(88 so close)The explorers do not have the power to get the others to join, if only they were a little weaker. After that failed attempt they explore west and discover 41 chimps and a couple Dwarfs. The Dwarfs don't notice the slimes.

What do the slimes do?
Attack the
-Dwarfs
-chimps
Move on
-Back home
-North
-East
-West
Write in(???)

Spoiler: exploration party (click to show/hide)

Will we see a size 4 I wonder?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11