Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like more in the updates?

More story please.
- 2 (50%)
More mechanics please.
- 1 (25%)
It's fine as is.
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: World of Monsters 2.0  (Read 9350 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World of Monsters 2.0
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2021, 01:00:51 am »

Lets make some more wood slimes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2021, 03:46:23 am »

Continue expanding the 1st sub-grove

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2021, 09:44:06 am »

How many and from what?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 14, 2021, 12:42:59 am »

How many and from what?
4 from 4 of the size 1 regular slimes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 14, 2021, 10:48:41 pm »

Turn 12:
The 1st sub-grove continues expanding(10) and gets some wood slimes. Main Attacked(DC50+30(recent attack)-19(# of slimes)): 47; 1st Attacked(DC50-7(# of slimes)): 43(so close) The month passed with no difficulties. The 1st sub-grove has been expanded faster then it could be filled so the slimes decided to cut back on growing the grove capacity(capacity growth multiplied by .75 for the rest of the game).

results: 4 size 1 regular>wood slimes; +3 essence(banking); +3+4 slimes(2 water, 1 earth, 1 wood, 2 regular); 1 size 2>3 water slime; +6+13 cap

Turn 12 is over, Choose Turn 13's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Explore(how many and of what size+type of slimes)(must be from the same grove)
-Expand a Grove(add 1d10 to the grove capacity)
-Form slimes(add 1d6 slimes)(grows with growth)
-Consolidate slime(combine x number of slimes of a size to get x/2 of the next size)
-Split slimes(have x number of slimes of size 1> split giving x*2 of the previous size)
-Infuse regular slimes(water, earth)
-Infuse earth slimes in water(gives wood)
-Infuse water slimes in earth(gives wood)
-establish sub-grove(where(direction and how many days away) and of what size+type of slimes){could be done as an exploration}
-Write in(???)

Spoiler: Collective stats: (click to show/hide)

Focusing on expansion when you don't have the pop to fill the expansion can hinder you, as you can see. Also as a reminder you can submit multiple action a turn.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 10:36:49 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2021, 12:09:53 am »

Consolidate all 10 of the size 1 regular slimes.
Then make some more regular slimes.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2021, 01:31:10 am »

Consolidate 4 each of the size 1 wood and earth slimes in 1st sub-grove, then move 1 size 3 and 3 size 2 water slimes from the main grove to the 1st sub-grove.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2021, 06:07:19 pm »

Turn 13:
The collective did some consolidation then some growth(5+4) There was also some migration from the main grove to the sub-grove. Main Attacked(DC50+20(recent attack)-18(# of slimes)): 97; 1st Attacked(DC50-11(# of slimes)): 47(close) The month passed with no difficulties.

results: 10 size 1>5 size 2 regulare slimes; 4 size 1>2 size 2 wood; 4 size 1>2 size 2 earth; +4 essence(banking); +2+1 slimes(regular); 2 size 2>3 water slime; 1 size 2>3 regular; +8+3 cap

Turn 13 is over, Choose Turn 14's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Explore(how many and of what size+type of slimes)(must be from the same grove)
-Expand a Grove(add 1d10 to the grove capacity)
-Form slimes(add 1d6 slimes)(grows with growth)
-Consolidate slime(combine x number of slimes of a size to get x/2 of the next size)
-Split slimes(have x number of slimes of size 1> split giving x*2 of the previous size)
-Infuse regular slimes(water, earth)
-Infuse earth slimes in water(gives wood)
-Infuse water slimes in earth(gives wood)
-establish sub-grove(where(direction and how many days away) and of what size+type of slimes){could be done as an exploration}
-Write in(???)

Getting really lucky on the attack rolls. Being able to build up is really good.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2021, 08:30:48 pm »

Have 2 of the size 3 water slimes and 2 each of the size 2 water and wood slimes from the 1st subgrove explore to the south.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2021, 12:17:39 am »

Have some of the slimes try to infuse them selves with some stone and see what happens.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2021, 08:05:36 pm »

Consolidate our six Regular size one slimes into three size two slimes and produce more slimes
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2021, 08:51:46 pm »

Have 1 water slime and 1 wood slime infuse together to see if this creates a new element type, regardless of if this does so or not,
Consolidate our six Regular size one slimes into three size two slimes and produce more slimes
I think these acts do not conflict. Correct me if I’m wrong

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2021, 11:04:45 pm »

Turn 14.1:
Main base:
The size 3 regulars infuse themselves with stone and become unmovable. NEW Infusion: Stone: unmovable; NEW trait: unmovable: have 4x hp and cannot flee combat. A size 1 wood and size 1 water slime fuse together to make a size 2 water-wood(on death chance to split evenly to water and wood; has the same boni as wood and water). The 6 size 1 regular slimes consolidate into 3 size 2 regular slimes, then 2 slimes are formed.

Sub-grove 1:
Sent out a group of 6 slimes(2 size 2 and 3 water, 2 size 2 wood) to explore to the south. They see 2 turtles and a whole lot of elephants(42).

results: 2 size 3 regular>stone; 1 size 1 wood, 1 size 1 water> 1 size 2 water-wood; 6 size 1>3 size 2 regular; +2 slimes(1 water, 1 regular)

What do the slimes do?
Attack the
-elepants
-turtles
Move on
-Back home
-South
-East
-West
Write in(???)

Spoiler: exploration group (click to show/hide)

Sorry for the long delay, I got frustrated with the format, I am changing the format slightly to make it easier on me and, hopefully, more fun for you all.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 11:29:00 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2021, 11:10:52 pm »

4 Size 2 Regular Slimes fuse together into 2 Size 3 Regular slimes
((Is that how fusions work?))

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2021, 11:28:30 pm »

4 Size 2 Regular Slimes fuse together into 2 Size 3 Regular slimes
((Is that how fusions work?))
Fusion is for separate types of slimes, where consolidate is for the same type of slime. Fusion could get you a new type of slime or nothing new at all.
Also sorry but this is an exploration round not an overall round, forgot to change the options.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11