Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like more in the updates?

More story please.
- 2 (50%)
More mechanics please.
- 1 (25%)
It's fine as is.
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: World of Monsters 2.0  (Read 9365 times)

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World of Monsters 2.0
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2021, 03:20:41 am »

Can we use the essence at home?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2021, 05:09:31 am »

Lets just use it now and run away.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2021, 09:11:26 am »

Can we use the essence at home?
Technically yes, when the explorers return with it.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2021, 12:49:41 am »

If people want to go back to base I'm okay with it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2021, 02:42:25 am »

In that case I vote for returning home.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2021, 10:44:53 pm »

Turn 8.6:
The slimes return home and the essence is banked. Attacked(DC50+40(recent attack)-17(# of slimes)):44 The month passes with no hassles.

results: +5 slimes(1 water, 4 regular); 1 size 1>2>3 water slime; +6 cap

Turn 8 is over, Choose Turn 9's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Explore(how many and of what size+type of slimes)
-Expand the Grove(add 1d10 to the grove capacity)
-Consolidate slime(combine x number of slimes of a size to get x/2 of the next size)
-Split slimes(have x number of slimes of size 1> split giving x*2 of the previous size)
-Infuse regular slimes(water, earth)
-Infuse earth slimes in water
-Infuse water slimes in earth
-establish sub-grove(where(direction and how many days away) and of what size+type of slimes){could be done as an exploration}
-Write in(???)

Spoiler: Groves stats: (click to show/hide)

Hint: banked essence accrue interest while still being usable.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2021, 01:33:51 am »

Lets make some more slimes.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2021, 07:12:00 am »

Consolidate the 8 size 1 regular slimes into size 2 slimes and if possible infuse them in earth.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2021, 08:39:05 pm »

Turn 9:
More slimes were formed(4). Then 8 of the size 1 regular slimes consolidated to size 2. Attacked(DC50+30(recent attack)-17(# of slimes)):80 a group of 2 Dwarves. (9 vs overkill) The wood slimes tank all the damage while the water slimes just rush the Dwarves. The grove has been expanded faster then it could be filled so the slimes decided to cut back on growing the grove capacity(capacity growth multiplied by .75 for the rest of the game).

results: 1 size 2>2 size 1 wood slimes; -1 size 1 wood slimes; +4+2 essence(banking) +9 slimes(3 water, 6 regular); 1 size 1>2>3 water slime; +7 cap

Turn 8 is over, Choose Turn 9's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Explore(how many and of what size+type of slimes)
-Expand the Grove(add 1d10 to the grove capacity)
-Form slimes(add 1d6 slimes)(grows with growth)
-Consolidate slime(combine x number of slimes of a size to get x/2 of the next size)
-Split slimes(have x number of slimes of size 1> split giving x*2 of the previous size)
-Infuse earth slimes in water(gives wood)
-Infuse water slimes in earth(gives wood)
-establish sub-grove(where(direction and how many days away) and of what size+type of slimes){could be done as an exploration}
-Write in(???)

Spoiler: Groves stats: (click to show/hide)

Attack roll was unlucky, roll for who attacked was lucky.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2021, 01:45:22 am »

Lets consolidate all 14 of the size 1 slimes.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2021, 06:19:39 am »

Send 1 size 3 water slime and 3 each of the size 2 water and earth slimes to establish a sub-grove 1-2 days to the west.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2021, 02:27:19 pm »

Turn 10:
The size 1 water slimes are consolidated into 7 size 2 water. Then 1 size 3 water slime and 3 each of the size 2 water and size 1 earth slimes go to the west to establish a sub-grove. Attacked(DC50+50(recent attack)-17(# of slimes)):88 the month passes with no hassles.

results: 14 size 1>7 size 2 water slimes; +3 essence(banking) +1+2 slimes(1 water, 2 regular); 1 size 2>3 water slime; 1 size 2>3 regular; +6+1 cap

Turn 10 is over, Choose Turn 11's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Explore(how many and of what size+type of slimes)(must be from the same grove)
-Expand a Grove(add 1d10 to the grove capacity)
-Write in(???)

Spoiler: Collective stats: (click to show/hide)

You have survived 10 turns and have a sub-grove, things will get a bit hard from here on out.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2021, 02:56:51 am »

Hmm.

Main Grove: Infuse 3 of the size 2 and size 1 regular slimes in earth
1st sub-Grove: Expand Grove

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2021, 03:03:26 am »

(What the hell I posted on this yesterday, where did the post go?)

Lets make some more slimes.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2021, 07:36:24 pm »

Turn 11:
The main grove had more earth slimes from regular slimes while the sub-grove 1 did some expansion(7). The whole of the collective formed more slimes(8 total:4 each grove). Main Attacked(DC50+40(recent attack)-16(# of slimes)): 39; 1st Attacked(DC50-7(# of slimes)): 28 The month passed with no difficulties.

results: 3 size 2 and size 1 regular>earth slimes; +3 essence(banking); +9+5 slimes(3 water, 1 earth, 10 regular); 1 size 2>3 water slime; +6+9 cap

Turn 11 is over, Choose Turn 12's actions:(You can do as many actions as you want a turn)
-Explore(how many and of what size+type of slimes)(must be from the same grove)
-Expand a Grove(add 1d10 to the grove capacity)
-Write in(???)

Spoiler: Collective stats: (click to show/hide)

Sorry it took awhile, been playing Civ the Board Game after work the last couple days.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 10:37:14 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11