Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 44883 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(If no new bids appear in the next 7 hours, I'll update)
Long Live United Forenia!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Anyone want to buy a share of Coppermold?  Serious inquiries only.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You just want to drag up the bid price to undercut your competitor.
I'll buy a share for .5gn though.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not quite the number I was thinking, but thanks for your interest.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not quite the number I was thinking, but thanks for your interest.
.6gn? (Given the price of wool, I wouldn't pay full price for a share that might not be worth it on first shipment. Probably just to bow out of this bidding Jack.[Kind of the reason I took all your loan money in the first place, don't want you to jack up the price for Andrea too far..])

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

I'll buy it for 1 gn.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll buy it for 1 gn.

Hm, I'm tempted, but my one share of Coppermold entitles me to one Copper, hopefully next turn.
Copper  - 1.75 Guineas per unit

While I'm certainly petty, that is not quite enough.

Could you, or anyone else, go up to 1.5?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll buy it for 1 gn.

Hm, I'm tempted, but my one share of Coppermold entitles me to one Copper, hopefully next turn.
Copper  - 1.75 Guineas per unit

While I'm certainly petty, that is not quite enough.

Could you, or anyone else, go up to 1.5?
The issue becomes that if the ship is damaged, the owner would effectively gain a net-zero profit.(more or less) Even with it, it's only .25 profit compared to .75. Beyond which, the highest most shares would go for right now is 1.1 or less.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

That's assuming there even is a Coppermold to invest in. Ships have been getting lost a lot lately. 1.1 gn is my final offer.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm, since I currently think the Coppermold is probably going to return in the next couple turns, any interest in futures speculation?

That is, I offer to sell you a unit of Copper in 2 turns for 1.4 guineas.  You pay me 1.4 guineas now.  If I don't deliver one unit of Copper to you in two turns, I owe you 1.75 at that time.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

That I can agree to.

We, the undersigned Aywanez Enterprises, agree to transfer 1.4 guineas to the undersigned company, Lazy Jack's Investco.
Lazy Jack's Investco shall in exchange deliver one unit off copper (or 1.75 guineas) in two turns.
- Aywanez Enterprises
-

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That I can agree to.

We, the undersigned Aywanez Enterprises, agree to transfer 1.4 guineas to the undersigned company, Lazy Jack's Investco.
Lazy Jack's Investco shall in exchange deliver one unit off copper (or 1.75 guineas) in two turns.
- Aywanez Enterprises
- Lazy Jack's Investco

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOT3BID: 2 Royal Favour and 1.84 Guineas

Sorry to keep holding up the turn everyone.  If Andrea outbids this, I concede the Auction and give my permission to process the turn immediately.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOT3BID: 2 Royal Favour and 1.84 Guineas

Sorry to keep holding up the turn everyone.  If Andrea outbids this, I concede the Auction and give my permission to process the turn immediately.
So Mean, do you have to try and undercut Andrea?
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 71