Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 44894 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I don't actually know, you would have to ask m, I'm just inferring from the fact that he knows something. Now, I intend to know shortly, but then I can't just go and hand it back off, hahaha

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT:Sell 2 wool for 1.64,
Buy a ship named S.W.U.N and send it to Nearsouthlands
Use 2 wool for Lace Pattern Clothing to wear in the ceremony of the first sailing of the ship

Spoiler:  Rock's Firm (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Take and sell 18 wool for 14.6gn.

Also, delays, delays, delays. But the wool trade yet lives.

Jack, take 1.3gn. Andrea, 6.63gn. YAP hasn't made it back into port yet. Up to you if you want me to make the rest of the payment, otherwise I'm up to buying out this route's baronship/another ship.

As well, prep a nav contract. There is much gold to be made, and little time to make it.

Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 02:37:36 pm by TricMagic »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Commodorial-Baronial Intelligence Pact
Being that Meister Nagant and the CEO of Powder and Partner are individuals with vested interests in the safety of our Motherland and its seas,

Being that Meister Nagant and the CEO of Powder and Partner are individuals with significant means in the security of our Motherlands and its seas,

Being that Meister Nagant and the CEO of Powder and Partner have cooperated on multiple previous occasions,

Meister Nagant and the CEO of Powder and Partner agree to share the reports received from their respective informants with each other, as they receive them (as well as providing the most recent reports received as of the signing of this treaty).

Signed:
-Powder and Partner

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Commodorial-Baronial Intelligence Pact
Being that Meister Nagant and the CEO of Powder and Partner are individuals with vested interests in the safety of our Motherland and its seas,

Being that Meister Nagant and the CEO of Powder and Partner are individuals with significant means in the security of our Motherlands and its seas,

Being that Meister Nagant and the CEO of Powder and Partner have cooperated on multiple previous occasions,

Meister Nagant and the CEO of Powder and Partner agree to share the reports received from their respective informants with each other, as they receive them (as well as providing the most recent reports received as of the signing of this treaty).

Signed:
-Powder and Partner
-Commodore Nagant

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is an issue with that, given I do intend to buy the Baronship.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not terribly interested in an info pact involving a future Norderlands baron, both because I needed the info now and because I just don't need the Norderlands info that much

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is an issue with that, given I do intend to buy the Baronship.
Minor note, the title is Lord of Norderland, not Baron. If you want to know which actually ranks higher... that's undetermined. But maybe if you petition the Crown, you could get an official proclamation that your title is more important.

PS: Tric, you may be rich, but you're dressed like a peasant.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 02:27:10 pm by NUKE9.13 »
Long Live United Forenia!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

...baron...lord...

*yawn.*

Wake me up when there's a Crab King title up for grabs.  ;D

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...baron...lord...

*yawn.*

Wake me up when there's a Crab King title up for grabs.  ;D
You can always petition the Crown if you want a custom title.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure my Official Royal Disfavor would bar me from such a thing.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure my Official Royal Disfavor would bar me from such a thing.
Just gotta earn enough Royal Favour to negate it. You only received one. Royal Disfavour and Royal Favour cancel out, you know. Kinda like matter and antimatter, except there's no giant explosion.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

ActActAct: Sell 1U of Sand and 4U of Wool for 3.72 Guineas and donate 1 Guinea to the crown and use 2U of Wool to commission Lace Pattern Clothing.

AndreaAndreaAndrea: Pay 2.6 of debt to Sharky's financial services.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 03:20:05 pm by flazeo25 »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Jack, take 1.3gn.
Thanks, you're my hero!  Keep up your merchant empire!

First United Sandbank now has 2.75 Guineas available to lend.  Be a rich merchant like Tric, borrow money!

Spoiler: Lazy Jack's Investco (click to show/hide)

The First United Sandbank IPO FAILED.  If anyone wants a share in the bank, hit me up and we'll talk turkey.  Otherwise, I might have a re-balanced IPO in a few months...

Spoiler: Standard Options (click to show/hide)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Tric and Flazeo
As a result, people turn back to tried and true fabrics, the supply of which is less volatile, causing the price to decline a small amount.
so, about boosting the market when there is no supply in sight due to lost and missing ships...
may I say "I told you so?"

@Rockeater

Have 0.1 guinea of interest

@Powder
Paying 0.3 for the subscription

We the undersigned Sharky's financial services, agree to provide blueprints for a SCOPE to the undersigned Powder and partner at a cost of 0.8 guineas. Said blueprints are to be used for the manufacture of a single device, then destroyed. Unlawful copy of the blueprint either directly or indirectly shall incur a fine of 5 guineas.
Sharky's financial ventures only provides the single use blueprints, not the full product. It is up to the buyer to gather the raw materials for assembly (aka: bring your own sand)

-Sharky's financial services
-

@TricTricTric
I wouldn't mind to have the money now, at least part of it, to perhaps kickstart some projects. However, by the contract as written you still have 3 months before you are forced to pay. The contract was drafted keeping in mind that a delay was possible.

Also, I will note that I am actually interested in getting the lordship myself, to provide a better service to those who sail the northern route.

You mention drafting a contract. What do you need this turn?
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 71