Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 44911 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

No action this turn

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT:Sell 4 wool
ANDREAANDREAANDREA:Any chance to pull my 0.6 intrest from the deposit that I was supposed to get until now

Spoiler:  Rock's Firm (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 04:11:27 pm by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

You doing ok bud?
Nspartans never get lost... they're only nsunk in action...

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ANDREAANDREAANDREA:Any chance to pull my 0.6 intrest from the deposit that I was supposed to get until now
I shall check the previous turns. As far as I remember, I should have paid all interest already

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I shall check the previous turns. As far as I remember, I should have paid all interest already
My mistake, I think there is some still left though
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll double check. Not sure I paid last turn, at least. But it will wait tomorrow, probably.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

~23 hours.
Long Live United Forenia!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@ROCKROCKROCK

Doing a full audit of interest payments:

Turn 9
Turn 10
Turn 11&12
Turn 13
Turn 14
Turn 15
Turn 16&17&18
Turn 19&20

All that is missing is last turn and this turn, which I'll release now:
Pay 0.2 guineas to rockeater for interest payments.

If you need more, maybe we can arrange a withdrawal or a loan?

« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 02:49:18 pm by andrea »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Rock's Firm (click to show/hide)

Missed the last one, thanks

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Late Autumn, Year 2
« Reply #939 on: May 20, 2021, 03:32:17 pm »

ACTACTACT: Sell 10 sand for 4.20

Spoiler:  Aywanez Enterprises (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Just a reminder: If you don't buy the IPO NOW, then you can't use my royal favour next turn, if that means anything to anyone.  I would however transfer the currently pending title to anyone that buys 40 shares.  While you would be paying more than 2 guineas, you would have a 40% share in all existing bank assets and be entitled to 40% of all future earnings.

NOTE: First United Sandbank currently has 1.45 Guineas to lend.  I'd be happy to lend to someone trying to outbid me, profit is profit after all!

Spoiler: Lazy Jack's Investco (click to show/hide)

Quote from: The First United Sandbank IPO
100 shares shall be issued, with Corporate (Jack) keeping 55 shares, introducing 45 shares to the market at 0.13 each to raise 5.85 in funds.
The following items will become part of First United Sandbank:
10% interest in the ship Coppermold (expected to deposit 1 copper upon its return, if it returns)
1.3 Guineas owed by Bathtub Corsairs in 3 months (borrowed Late Autumn, Year 2)
0.2 Guineas
1.25 deposit with 4.5% interest owed to Setsu (deposited Early Autumn, Year 2)
1 sand
With current funds, this amount of funding would allow a starting player with their 3 guineas/sovereigns to borrow enough to float a ship

Dividends, shall be determined Semi-Annually based upon profit margins.  A zero dividend is allowable in event of no net gain in assets.  No dividend paid the year of the IPO (Year 2). A Year shall end at Late Winter.  At sole discretion of management, dividends shall be payable outside of this schedule.

In this initial offering, our priority investors (those who purchase 20 or more shares in First United Sandbank) will receive the following benefit from Sir Jack:
A commitment of 1 royal favor towards the task of your choice, no sooner than the month AFTER purchasing the shares.

Spoiler: Standard Options (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

?
A reminder I don't have any money or wool.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mid Winter, Y2
TURNTURNTURN

Aywanez' Own departs for the Nearsouthlands once more.

Yup. Sand. Price rises a little due to declining stocks.
[10 Sand Sold]

And here it is: the Wool has officially run out. Fortunately there is just enough to keep the major industries afloat, but for smaller consumers, there's none to be had. As a result, people turn back to tried and true fabrics, the supply of which is less volatile, causing the price to decline a small amount. 
[4 Wool Sold]

The Royal Auction enters its final month. The high bid stands at (effectively) 2 Guineas.

The Fair Feldspar, Warrick, Magierin, and Motherland's Bounty sail into port. The Great Granular Galleon fails to show up, as does Yet Another Pirate.
The captain of the Warrick has some news- about the Bloody Shark. Apparently, the ship was seen sailing into a storm that the Warrick was racing ahead of. The captain doesn't think the storm would be enough to sink a sturdy trade vessel, but it could easily cause some minor damage.

The Irreplaceable II, missing now for many months, is presumed to be LOST. It will be stricken from the list of ships next month.
The Nearsouth Nsailor is proclaimed to be L- NSUNK by the Baron of the Nearsouthlands.

PRICES
Sand    - 0.44 Guineas per unit (+0.02)
Wool    - 0.82 Guineas per unit (-0.02)
Copper  - 1.75 Guineas per unit (+0)
Ship    - 11 Guineas each (+0)
Caravel - 9 Guineas each (+0)

DESTINATIONS
Nearsouthlands - 2 Month round trip, yields Sand   | Public charts
Norderland     - 3 Month round trip, yields Wool   | Exclusive charts
Nordestlant    - 5 Month round trip, yields Copper | Public charts

SHIPS
!!Nearsouth Nsailor      - Departed Late Autumn Y2 for Nearsouthlands. Expected return Early Winter Y2 [SCOPE]NSUNK
!Great Granular Galleon - Departed Early Winter Y2 for Nearsouthlands. Expected return Mid Winter Y2 [SCOPE]Missing
>Aywanez' Own           - Departed Mid Winter Y2 for Nearsouthlands. Expected return Late Winter Y2  [SCOPE][Sanded]
<Fair Feldspar          - Returned Mid Winter Y2 with 10 units of Sand. Intending to depart for Nearsouthlands Late Winter Y2

<Warrick                - Returned Mid Winter Y2 with 10 units of Wool. Intending to depart for Norderland Late Winter Y2 [SCOPE]
Bloody Shark           - Departed Early Winter Y2 for Norderland. Expected return Late Winter Y2
!!Irreplaceable II       - Departed for Norderland in beginning Late Summer Y2, expected to return end of Mid Autumn Y2 LOST
Hardtack               - Departed Early Winter Y2 for Norderland. Expected return Late Winter Y2 [SCOPE][Sanded]
!Yet Another Pirate     - Departed Mid Autumn Y2 for Norderland. Expected return Early Winter Y2 Missing!
<Magierin               - Returned Mid Winter Y2 with 10 units of Wool. Intending to depart for Norderland Late Winter Y2
<Motherland's Bounty    - Returned Mid Winter Y2 with 10 units of Wool. Intending to depart for Norderland Late Winter Y2

Giddy Chicken          - Departed Mid Autumn Y2 for Nordestlant. Expected return Late Winter Y2 [SCOPE]
Jolly Crustacean       - Departed Mid Autumn Y2 for Nordestlant. Expected return Late Winter Y2 [SCOPE]
Coppermold             - Departed Mid Autumn Y2 for Nordestlant. Expected return Late Winter Y2 [SCOPE]

Lying Bastard          - Explorer. Departed West in Early Autumn. ETA: Unknown [SCOPE]

INVENTIONS:
SCOPE - 3 Sand - Private
Lace Pattern Clothing - 2 Wool - Public
Spinning Jack - 1 Wool, 1 Guinea - Public
Sandpaper - 2 Sand - Public

OTHER OFFERINGS
Moira Libum is always taking donations of any amount/combination of resources, and will provide blueprints in return.
Royal Auction: "Lord of Norderland" (LOT3BID). High bid 2gn. 1 turns remaining.

DID YOU KNOW: Pointless Babble. I should probably just leave this part off of the updates when there's nothing relevant to say. Oh well.
Long Live United Forenia!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Despite what I said earlier, it looks like this mid-season point is where I actually remember to ask for my Baron subscription fees - for news from this month to Early Spring, please give me 0.3 guineas.

Also oh my GOD can these pirates get off of my route's ASS

ACTACTACT: Sell 3 sand for 1.32 guineas.
@Andrea: I would like to purchase a SCOPE license for 0.8 guineas.

Spoiler: Powder and Partner (click to show/hide)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Mid Winter, Year 2
« Reply #944 on: May 21, 2021, 01:28:54 pm »

Well. PM, please tell me; Am I screwed?

Spoiler: Lord Pibleton (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 71