Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45125 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT
In a grand ceremony hosted at Sharky's offices, with all accountants attending plus anyone willing to pay a ticket, I shall transfer the title of "Honorary commodore of the Navy" to Meister Nagant (m1895).

@m1895
Transfering you a bank favour (A). I shall also only subtract 3 guineas from your account. The 0.05 extra is on me.

@Tricmagic
This one is for you, with your ship returning soon with wool:
ACTACTACT
Donate 2 spinning jacks to the local industry. May the yarn ever spin.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: sell 8 sand for 3.44 guineas
Spoiler:  Aywanez Enterprises (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

ActActAct: Petition Below

Quote from: Summer Ends Festival
We, the undersigned private entities, wish to petition her royal majesty to hold a grand festive for late summer in recognition of our kingdom growing prosperity. Allowing those from well off and even amongst our lowest classes to experience the joy of it. We wish to see many events hosted the likes of which haven't been see such sand building contests, tailors competing to show off their fancy techniques, lavish food that many can enjoy and even including fancy dress ball that any can experience. We wish to open this petition to others to help sign up to it include their support.

-Wilco Venture 1 Favours invested into it(Not including one for starting petition)
-
-

ActActAct: Petition Below

Quote from: Explorers License
We, the undersigned private entities, wish to petition her royal majesty to grant us permission to obtain the rights to explore and charter new routes. Allowing us to send off a ship to sail to discover new resources for the kingdom. Including the purpose of specializing a new ship to be built when we can afford to suit that purpose if such a thing is possible.

-Wilco Venture 2 Favours invested into it(Not including one for starting petition)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 02:04:11 pm by flazeo25 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Sell 4 Sand for 1.72gn

Not much to do but pray for the ship's safe return. And prep for loans. Andrea, how much gn do you have stocked right now?

Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 03:47:18 pm by TricMagic »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well Tric, I have some guineas but they are currently bookmarked for a project. I could be open for a short term loan however. How much do you need, and what for?
Availability also depends on the things sold this turn.

NAVIGATORS
Wool is going to take a significant boost, and there are signs of a textile revolution happening. The market will grow and fast, outpacing supply. For this month, expedition fees are 1 guinea, usual discount table. As for caps, Up to 3 ships should be able to sail without endangering prices. Motherland hungers for wool.

SCOPES
Scopes are priced as usual, 0.8 for a single use license.
In addition, the prototype scope is available for 1.9 guineas, below market price.
I will note that SCOPEs allow you to see plague flags from afar.

@POWDER
0.1 guineas for the monthly bulletin

@ROCKEATER
using second month of interest suspension. Should you have urgent need tell me and I'll make your funds available.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm mostly in the lookout for a new ship once my shipment comes in. And scopes of course.

Speaking of, I'll take the protoscope off your hands. *Pays 1.9gn to Andrea.*
I'll also be looking to supply all my ships with them next turn, if I can swing the money. I'm hoping the explorer comes back.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 03:49:16 pm by TricMagic »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Hell yeah babyyyyyyyyyyyyy gimme that Sand price raise that's what I'm talking abouttttttt

ACTACTACT: Sell 6 Sand for 2.58 Guineas

And with the money that gives me:
@Andrea: Powder and Partner transfers 2.8 guineas to Sharky's Financial Services in order to pay off the principal for its loan.
The 0.1 guineas for this month's news bulletin is also waived as Baron Powder himself attends Meister Nagant's honorary Commodore ceremony, dusted in sand.

Spoiler: Powder and Partner (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 03:57:10 pm by Powder Miner »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: sell 4 sand for 1.72gn.

Lord Pibleton is interested in keeping up with the latest fashions. I am interested in Buying Wool or the clothing themselves.

Spoiler: Lord Pibleton (click to show/hide)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sharky welcomes Powder in his humble grand office complex. 2 janitors are assigned to accompany him and gather any sand falling from him, so that he can bring it back home. We don't want to take our guests' precious!

@Tric
Transfering the prototype

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

I didn't realize that the ship I have shares in just dumped the sand into my account.  Or is that how it works?  Fellow Sandshape shareholders, do I now own some sand?

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

I didn't realize that the ship I have shares in just dumped the sand into my account.  Or is that how it works?  Fellow Sandshape shareholders, do I now own some sand?

What did you think having a share in a ship meant?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

What did you think having a share in a ship meant?
That the ship would sell a commodity on it own, keep the money, and eventually be worth a pot of money.  You know, like real shares in a company...

At this point, I'll probably be the guy who forgets they have anything, and in several months when everyone has abandoned Sand be mega rich since I'm the only one that has any...

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You will need to keep track of it though.

Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

and in several months when everyone has abandoned Sand be mega rich since I'm the only one that has any...
bad news

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honestly, the wool and sand might mean I don't need it if I'm lucky.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 71