Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45184 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Paying time.

@Flazeo
@Tric

I noticed an irregularity last turn. While I did say the navigator contracts would be 0.5 guineas, the actual contracts said 0.4. Since ultimately that is what matters, and I noticed that you both paid 0.5, You shall be reimbursed now.

Pay 0.1 guinea to Bathtub corsairs
Pay 0.1 guinea to Wilco Ventures

@TricMagic
Strictly speaking, the guinea still is a component so you have the right to buy the prototypes at cost. Would be 1.71 guineas, but since it has no commercial utility, in the spirit of the deal I shall set it to 1.5. Should you not exercise the option, I will indeed use them to boost the market. It is my intention to keep wool industry strong.

@Powder
Transfering 0.1 guineas for my subscription. I know you moved to a "pay when I tell you I have news" model, but that is a silly business model.

@Rockeater
Actually holding your interest for a bit, under the terms of the contract. Will probably give it later this month.

Considering the new market boosting events, and the high draw on wool caused by inventions on a depleted market, I am increasing the number of charts available to 3 (as if), and increasing the fee to 0.8 with the usual discount table (0.2 for advance payment, 0.2 for each 3 guinea loan taken for that specific ship this turn, bank favours. Bank favours can't reduce cost below 0.4 guineas.)

Same cost as always for the SCOPE

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't have any intention of buying them, so. Prop the market up.

Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT Open source the Spinning jack. All contributions to the homeland industry are welcome, and I won't levy any fees on that. Let our textile industry grow ever higher!

I will actually wait for the donation of jacks, on the grounds of no wool ships coming in port next month.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Sell 4 wool for 2.88 guineas
ACTACTACT: Sell 9 sand for 3.51 guineas
ACTACTACT: Give Luther van Pillar 7.5 guineas in exchange for exclusive charts. Please sail east.

We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide both the ship Enterprise represented by Aywanez Enterprises with a navigator to guide them to Norderland for one back and forth journey, at a cost of 0.6 guineas.
This sum shall be paid immediately. Stealing the charts of the navigator or otherwise extorting proprietary information is to be considered against this contract and liable to incur a fee of 5 guineas.
- On behalf of the Enterprise Aywanez Enterprises
-

As always, ES and TCK can repay me later.

Spoiler:  Aywanez Enterprises (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 02:52:49 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Well, I certainly won't complain.
Spoiler: Powder and Partner (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:25:24 pm by Powder Miner »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide both the ship Enterprise represented by Aywanez Enterprises with a navigator to guide them to Norderland for one back and forth journey, at a cost of 0.6 guineas.
This sum shall be paid immediately. Stealing the charts of the navigator or otherwise extorting proprietary information is to be considered against this contract and liable to incur a fee of 5 guineas.
- Sharkys financial services
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:27:37 pm by andrea »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How does ~24 hours sound?
Long Live United Forenia!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Sell 4 wool for 2.88 guineas
ACTACTACT: Sell 9 sand for 3.51 guineas
ACTACTACT: Give Luther van Pillar 7.5 guineas in exchange for exclusive charts. Please sail east.

-

As always, ES and TCK can repay me later.

I'll repay you now.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, Sharky's financial services, agree to pursue the bid on the title for royal commodore of the navy on behalf of Meister Nagant. Sharky's financial ventures will follow the auction to the best afforded by the financial resources available to Meister Nagant, with a duty to efficient use. The resources spent on the bid, if victorious, will be subtracted directly from Meister Nagant's account and the title will be transfered. Royal favour will count for a value of 1 guinea.

-Sharky's financial services
-

By the way, @a1s. Want a SCOPE for the enterprise?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 01:24:22 pm by andrea »

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, Sharky's financial services, agree to pursue the bid on the title for royal commodore of the navy on behalf of Meister Nagant. Sharky's financial ventures will follow the auction to the best afforded by the financial resources available to Meister Nagant, with a duty to efficient use. The resources spent on the bid, if victorious, will be subtracted directly from Meister Nagant's account and the title will be transfered. Royal favour will count for a value of 1 guinea.

-Sharky's financial services
-Meister Nagant
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 01:26:26 pm by m1895 »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOT2BID: 3 royal favour and 0.05 guineas

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

That depends on if the other shareholders want a Scope. The combined cost is 1.97 (Sand will be provided by me without markup).
That's 0.59 gn each from ES and TCK and 0.79 from me. I need everyone's agreement before I manufacture a Scope.

I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

That depends on if the other shareholders want a Scope. The combined cost is 1.97 (Sand will be provided by me without markup).
That's 0.59 gn each from ES and TCK and 0.79 from me. I need everyone's agreement before I manufacture a Scope.

I'm willing to sell you (or anyone else) my shares of the Enterprise at 1.1 per share (plus the navigator fees I've just paid) - quite literally at cost.  I'm afraid the SCOPE is a bit out of my price range.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

And I would buy them, but then I can't afford the Scope. Would you sell for 1gn/share?  :-\

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

That seems costly
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 02:57:49 pm by flazeo25 »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 71