Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45124 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll think about it, I'll let you know tomorrow

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

ActActAct: Sell 4U of Sand and 6U of Wool for 5.82 Guinea. Give 5U of Wool to Moira Libum for her inventions, as they suggest something in form of textiles and pay 0.8 Guineas to repair the cursed ship Warrick.

Pay 1.7 Guineas to Sharky financial services to finish off the debt.

@Andrea Can I get navigator advance contract for Woolritter.

@Rockeater & @a1s I'm willing to buy out your shares in Warrick I am to cover repairs if your looking to sell them.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 02:06:59 pm by flazeo25 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I did already ask for one. Don't try and take both of them.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Flazeo

What do you mean 2 navigator contracts? as in, buying both slots this turn and sail alone?
While not completely opposed to it,  Tric did ask first for one. Plus, even if this month there is a flood of wool, I still believe that a steady flow can stimulate industry more than an unsteady one, so I'd rather have 2 ships sail.
You would need to severely outbid tric to get your wish.

Tomorrow I shall set the rates, anyway.

May I suggest getting a SCOPE for the Warrick? sounds like a ship that may need it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Assuming a successful bid for a slot, I'll also be angling for a scope, though I'd need to buy sand from someone alongside that. Plus the whole invention deal with fabrics andrea angles for, so my shipment won't flood next time like it did today.

I'll be honest and say I won't really mind you outbidding me though. That exploration ship could come back at any moment.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 06:05:11 pm by TricMagic »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

@Andrea Meant 1 for Woolritter, added in Warrick by mistake.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Autumn, Year 1
« Reply #606 on: May 01, 2021, 11:26:08 am »

Quote from: An Official Notice of Withdrawal
This notice signifies that Meister Nagant wishes to withdraw their investment in full or in part from Sharky's financial services in 2 months time.
@AndreaAndreaAndrea

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: pay 0.8 Guineas for the Warrick repairs

@flazeo25 what you offer?

Spoiler:  Rock's Firm (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Autumn, Year 1
« Reply #608 on: May 01, 2021, 12:49:07 pm »

Quote from: An Official Notice of Withdrawal
This notice signifies that Meister Nagant wishes to withdraw their investment in full or in part from Sharky's financial services in 2 months time.
@AndreaAndreaAndrea

Granted (but only because you mentioned it earlier unofficially, so it still fits the terms for withdrawal)

@TRIC
@FLAZEO

Navigators this turn are 0.5 guineas paid in advance, in anticipacion of greater wool demand

@TRIC
Granting free blueprints in perpetuity, in addition to the discount I already gave on interest, seems much.
But I could give you one free license for the production of whatever is invented.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not much to do then. How about adding a discount to the price of the prototype equal to the cost for the 1-time fee for it's production?

Either way, I'll pay for the navigator for the Bloody Shark.

Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, you mean that instead of getting licenses, you get the prototype at a discount as if you got the license. Which is useful, because you will then be able to get it next turn, without waiting for another wool ship to come back.

We, Sharky's financial services, agree to receive payment for the outstanding loan from Bathtub corsairs in the form of 10 wool and 5.9 guineas. The debt shall be considered extinguished and should a productive invention result from the wool Sharky's financial services shall give Bathtub Corsairs the right to buy the prototype at a discount equivalent to the licensing cost. This is to be understood as buying the prototype at production cost, as defined by wool prices at the time the option to buy is exercised.
-Sharky's financial services
-

Is this what you were looking for, or did I misunderstand?

Here are navigator contracts

@TRIC
We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide both the ship Bloody Shark represented by Bathtub corsairs with a navigator to guide them to Norderland for one back and forth journey, at a cost of 0.4 guineas.
This sum shall be paid immediately. Stealing the charts of the navigator or otherwise extorting proprietary information is to be considered against this contract and liable to incur a fee of 5 guineas.
-

@FLAZEO
We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide both the ship Woolritter represented by Wilco Ventures with a navigator to guide them to Norderland for one back and forth journey, at a cost of 0.4 guineas.
This sum shall be paid immediately. Stealing the charts of the navigator or otherwise extorting proprietary information is to be considered against this contract and liable to incur a fee of 5 guineas.
-

EDIT: I shall also lower the price of prototype SCOPE to 1.95, equivalent to the price of materials + license (well, a couple cents less). I decided that I like glass trinkets, but I like guineas more. If you want a SCOPE but have no sand, this is an option for you.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 01:37:15 pm by andrea »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide both the ship Woolritter represented by Wilco Ventures with a navigator to guide them to Norderland for one back and forth journey, at a cost of 0.4 guineas.
-Wilco Ventures

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

@Rockeater I'm willing to buy 3 shares for 2.8 Guineas or just 1 for 0.9.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Incidentally, I was asked this on Discord:
Q: Can you take back an ACTion before the turn is processed?
A: Yes. Insofar as ACTions can be considered entering a contract with the Crown, the Crown is always willing to let you back out.

If taking back an ACTion close to turn-processing time, it'd be helpful if you mentioned doing so in a new post, cos I may have already copied the action to the WIP turn, and might miss your edit.
Long Live United Forenia!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, the undersigned Sharky financial services, agree to transfer 2.8 guineas to the undersigned company, Powder and Partner.
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 10% of the initial sum. The initial sum will need to be repaid in full after 6 month. Failure to pay interests or to provide the full initial sum at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of trade, it is agreed that interest payments can be suspended for up to 3 months. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the loan. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended interest.

Signed:
-Powder and Partner

While I received this pre-signed, I still expect a confirmation here.

Also:

@POWDER
0.1 guinea for southland news

@ROCKEATER
0.1 guinea for interest

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Rockeater I'm willing to buy 3 shares for 2.8 Guineas or just 1 for 0.9.

No thanks,
@flazo@a1s
Any interest in investing into a periscope?

Spoiler:  Rock's Firm (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 02:46:22 pm by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 71