Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45024 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

what region of the world do you think the captain of the jolly crustacean procured citizen snips from

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

what region of the world do you think the captain of the jolly crustacean procured citizen snips from

That is proprietary information.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I AM the proprietary information

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I AM the proprietary information
but are you the senate?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Andrea, you seem to have a spare Scope you can't use. How much do you want for it?

Spoiler:  Aywanez Enterprises (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, scopes.

Scopes reduce your chance to suffer danger on the high seas by an entire 20%. considering that damages so far are around 3 guineas, and the chance of entire ship loss probably exists, such an item has a quite high value, being permanent. You don't know when it will pay, but even just one danger avoided will bring you in profit. Lets also consider that a badly timed accident can bring financial ruin if you have other obligations, or a great loss of opportunity.

As such, I am going to value this first SCOPE at 2.5 guineas.
Further scopes, I am willing to sell a one time license, valid for a single scope, to anyone willing to pay 0.8 guineas.

Being an investor by trade rather than a merchant, I would also be willing to grant exclusive production rights for a time of a year, should somebody provide sufficiently good conditions.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Did you mean 1.5 guineas? Because otherwise I'm definitely taking the one time license.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

I'll take the one-time purchase as well.  I'll transfer 0.8gn and 3 sand to Andrea in exchange for a scope.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you mean 1.5 guineas? Because otherwise I'm definitely taking the one time license.

I kind of want to hold it for a bit, but I put it for sale at an icnreased price in case somebody really wants it and has no sand to craft it.

I am going to guess nobody is going to buy charts this turn, as there are no wool viable ships in port and nothing new is being built.

I'll have contracts up either soon or tomorrow (unless NUKE wants to process turn today, in which case I'll definitely get them soon)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take your time.
Long Live United Forenia!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: SELL 3 SAND FOR 1.2 GUINEAS

Is there enough money floating around for a new ship? is there interest?

Spoiler:  Rock's Firm (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

I have a solid 4 guineas and change, not sure if anyone else is available currently.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gonna say 27 hours. Not gonna say what I mean by that, but take a guess.
Long Live United Forenia!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I’m going to be putting out 6 Guineas for a NSL ship soon - just need Andrea to have capital available

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Though good chance I might have capital available. Assuming my ships are safe.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 71