Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45089 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But he could pledge to support somebody during a request to the crown, in exchange for a donation, couldn't he?
Yes, that's fine. I realise that having such an obvious workaround might make the trade ban seem pointless, but the purpose is to prevent people from buying Favour during an auction.
Long Live United Forenia!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Lazy Jack's Investco (click to show/hide)

Offer: The great and illustrious Sir Lazy Jack, well known and beloved by the Crown, is willing to use his influence to aid any ship company in which he may be a partial owner.  Donations of this sort are always in order!
...in matters where there might be a conflict of interests, whomever has a greater shared interest with his excellency will of course triumph.  Ties shall be determined by the flip of a Guinea, although it might be more favorable if a party donated their Guinea for the flip...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile

why is favor worth only half the value of ginueas here that seems opposite

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

why is favor worth only half the value of ginueas here that seems opposite
Is this a question directed at me? If so, I'm not sure what you're asking.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide the ship Warrick with a navigator to guide them to Nordeland for one back and forth journey, at a cost of .6 guineas.
This sum is to be paid upfront. Stealing the charts of the navigator or otherwise extorting proprietary information is to be considered against this contract and liable to incur a fee of 5 guineas.
- Sharky's financial ventures
- Wilco Ventures 0.24 Guineas.
- Aywanez Enterprises 0.12 Guineas
- Rock's Firm 0.24 Guineas

Spoiler:  Rock's Firm (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide the ship Warrick with a navigator to guide them to Nordeland for one back and forth journey, at a cost of .6 guineas.
This sum is to be paid upfront. Stealing the charts of the navigator or otherwise extorting proprietary information is to be considered against this contract and liable to incur a fee of 5 guineas.
- Sharky's financial ventures
- Wilco Ventures 0.24 Guineas.
- Aywanez Enterprises 0.12 Guineas
- Rock's Firm 0.24 Guineas

Pay the amount each to Sharky financial services for a navigator.

ActActAct: Change Warrick destination to Norderland

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Sell 3 sand for 1.14
also transfer 0.24gn to happy crab llc assets

Spoiler: RTC (click to show/hide)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Thank you for your prompt payment! :)

Spoiler: happy crab llc (click to show/hide)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

24 hours until I process the turn. It seems like 48 hours is a good duration for normal turns. I will keep mentioning that you can ask for an extension, just to be sure no one is unaware.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

24 hours until I process the turn. It seems like 48 hours is a good duration for normal turns. I will keep mentioning that you can ask for an extension, just to be sure no one is unaware.

I'd like an extension, please.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

ACT-ACT-ACT: Sell 3 Wool for 2.55 Gunieas, with .255 Gunieas going to Flabort, and 1.02 going to a1s.
WSI adds .205Gn to it's assets, and pays out the remaining .05Gn to Aywanez Enterprises. (A1SA1SA1S)

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like an extension, please.
You know what, fine. If you really want to delay the game for no reason, here you go: +12 hours. Anyone who has a problem with this can pester eS about it.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>: )

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tric, currently you need to pay 1.35 guineas in interest
To end this loan, you will also need to pay in 3 months 4.5 guinea principal and 1.35 more interest. Total: 7.2 guineas.

If you feel inclined to terminate the loan prematurely this turn, I could shave a month of interest, bringing it to 6.75

As for loans, assuming you only repay interest I could loan 2.25 guineas (conveniently enough for a second ship)
If you do pay the entire loan back, I could loan up to 7.65 guineas. Not quite coincidentally, also enough to buy a second ship.
SharkSharkShark: 6.75gn paid to SFS
Take a 7.65gn loan.(10% Interest for 6 turns.)
Hire the Navigator(s) needed.

Time to flush the market down the drain.

Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

@Tric, still gonna need .33 Guineas if you plan on getting a boat since you have 9.67 after loan and navigator. Although of you get bank favour and spend it and use money towards ships think that make navigator 0.2 cost.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 04:58:28 pm by flazeo25 »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 71