Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45148 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gonna process the turn in 23 hours, unless there are (reasonable) objections.

I -

(reasonable) objections.
:(
Shorten?

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

I agree also.

evictedSaint, while you're here, can you sign this:
We the undersigned owners of the ship 'Enterprise' agree to add the following amendment to the Ship Contract:
"Any costs associated with travelling of a route shall be borne by all participants in proportion to their share of the ship."
- Aywanez Enterprises
- Happy Crab LLC
-
-

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile

VVT: Wait

FOXFOXFOX

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

@Vixen

Think your forgot to add Woolritter to your investment part.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Lazy Jack's Investco (click to show/hide)

A drunk has some guineas and want to invest!  Who wants me gold?  New ventured preferred.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Vixen

Think your forgot to add Woolritter to your investment part.

Hey Flazeo, are you interested in selling your Jolly Crustacean shares?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Late Summer, Year 1
« Reply #426 on: April 19, 2021, 05:52:38 pm »

A drunk has some guineas and want to invest!  Who wants me gold?  New ventured preferred.
how about a ship?
Quote from: Ship Contract
We, the undersigned private entities, agree to purchase the ship 'Sheepshape' to sail the route between the Motherlands and the Norderland until the ship has sunk or it has been chosen otherwise. Percent shares will be given out to all investors proportional to how much they have invested into the vessel. They can be sold or given away at any time. These shares entitle the holder to a percentage of the Sheepshape's cargo as much as the amount of shares that are owned. Repairing the ship will be carried out through the use of a "repair fund". Owning shares obligates the owner to pay that percentage of the missing sum to fully repair the ship. Failure to pay into the "repair fund" will lead to those shares being auctioned off, and the money being put into the "repair fund". Any costs associated with travelling of a route shall be borne by all participants in proportion to their share of the ship. Any executive decisions of the ship, such as changes to the name or destination, require the owners of at least 60% of all shares of the Sheepshape. Any modification to this contract requires all shareholders of the Sheepshape to be in agreement.

- Aywanez Enterprises - 1 Guineas
If we don't manage to fund this turn, I'll kick in some more money next turn.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

@evictedSaint

Negatoire, those share are going to davy jones locker when the ship does too.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would you like to buy my shares, then?

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Won't have the money for it this or next turn.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There be a lass looking for investors, just donate 3 Guineas to Dorothy Horsegame, Explorer, no questions asked~ Lazy and luck-based on what profit you make off it. Bound to be some goods in a few months though, then you can buy your own ship.  ;D

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Late Summer, Year 1
« Reply #432 on: April 19, 2021, 08:10:01 pm »

how about a ship?
Quote from: Ship Contract
We, the undersigned private entities, agree to purchase the ship 'Sheepshape' to sail the route between the Motherlands and the Norderland until the ship has sunk or it has been chosen otherwise. Percent shares will be given out to all investors proportional to how much they have invested into the vessel. They can be sold or given away at any time. These shares entitle the holder to a percentage of the Sheepshape's cargo as much as the amount of shares that are owned. Repairing the ship will be carried out through the use of a "repair fund". Owning shares obligates the owner to pay that percentage of the missing sum to fully repair the ship. Failure to pay into the "repair fund" will lead to those shares being auctioned off, and the money being put into the "repair fund". Any costs associated with travelling of a route shall be borne by all participants in proportion to their share of the ship. Any executive decisions of the ship, such as changes to the name or destination, require the owners of at least 60% of all shares of the Sheepshape. Any modification to this contract requires all shareholders of the Sheepshape to be in agreement.

- Aywanez Enterprises - 1 Guineas
If we don't manage to fund this turn, I'll kick in some more money next turn.

ACTACTACT: Donate 1 Guineas to Aywanez Enterprises, sign the contract
ACTACTACT: Donate 1 Guineas to Dorothy Horsegame

Diversity is the spice of life.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile

We the undersigned owners of the ship 'Enterprise' agree to add the following amendment to the Ship Contract:
"Any costs associated with travelling of a route shall be borne by all participants in proportion to their share of the ship."
- Aywanez Enterprises
- Happy Crab LLC
- Random Trading Company
-
wait
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile

TCK, you have some sand now according to nuke on discord.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 71