Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45195 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way, Evictedsaint, some time ago you expressed intentions to license a navigator for a trip to norderlands. Still interested?

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

@Andrew
my name in credit part for  Bathtub Corsairs.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

@AndreaAndreaAndrea
Quote from: Notice of Withdrawal
Lord Pibleton here by gives Sharky's Financial Services 3 months notice of his intent to withdraw the full amount in his account, expected to total approximately 4.872 Guineas in Mid Spring Year 2.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

By the way, Evictedsaint, some time ago you expressed intentions to license a navigator for a trip to norderlands. Still interested?

Sure, what are your terms?

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looking at 1 guinea, with the usual discount table (0.2 for advance payment, 0.2 for each 3 guinea loan taken, 0.2 for each bank favour).
With sand crashed hopelessly and so far a fairly regular trade to Norderland without much risk of oversupply, we anticipate the excess profit of wool against stand to still be well over 2 and half guineas per trip. (reminder here that I adjust the fee based on market conditions to ensure a satisfactory profit for the ship)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

fair enough.  I'll consider it next turn when the Jolly Crustacean comes into port.  In the meantime, you should solicit my fellow investors in the Enterprise; if they agree, I'll agree as well.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

I agree also.

evictedSaint, while you're here, can you sign this:
We the undersigned owners of the ship 'Enterprise' agree to add the following amendment to the Ship Contract:
"Any costs associated with travelling of a route shall be borne by all participants in proportion to their share of the ship."
- Aywanez Enterprises
-
-
-
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I updated the google spreadsheet linked in the OP. It now includes the ownership changes to ships due to Tric's sales,  the name change of Jolly crustacean and most importants all contracts and most important events, each with a link to the thread, the full text, tickers for the companies involved, turn it was made, expiration if any, and crosslinks for related contracts.

Enjoy.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Sell 3 Sand for 1.02 Guineas.

At suggestion from others, including the Motherland's own Sharky financial Service, I have decided to adjust my service regarding Nearsouthlands information:
For a cost of 0.1 Guineas a month, I am willing to offer information on any and all financially relevant Nearsouthlands news I receive, including condition of all ships. This may not last forever, as I'll probably want to rein in some information if I ever actually start getting market power, so take it now to avoid getting potentially left in the dark later on incoming price fluctuations.

Spoiler: Powder and Partner (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 05:46:40 pm by Powder Miner »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

Pay 0.1 to Powder and Partner to learn information on Nearsouthlands.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 09:13:18 am by flazeo25 »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

Pay 0.1 to Powder and Partner to learn information on Nearsouthlands.

I've noticed an error in your accounting; it appears you're still listing the Jolly Crustacean by its former title.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Summary of the general state Nearsouthlands has been sent to Flazeo to start things off. I will, however, just chime in mostly when I actually receive updates.
Spoiler: Powder and Partner (click to show/hide)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: sell 3 sand for 1.02 Guineas
ACTACTACT: pay 0.8 to repair the Warrik
Spoiler: Rock's firm (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 05:10:18 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gonna process the turn in 23 hours, unless there are (reasonable) objections.
Long Live United Forenia!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gonna process the turn in 23 hours, unless there are (reasonable) objections.

I -

(reasonable) objections.
:(
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 71