Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45105 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For reference, you don’t actually need a contract if you are the sole owner, although I guess it does make selling shares later easier.
Also, don’t worry, copy-paste errors will not be enforced. Sorry, eS.

I wasn't gonna hold him to it anyways, lol.  Just having some fun.

Contract will be useful later on. Though I expect that's the one that will be used going forward.

Assuming this goes well I should get 8 guineas. Which is most of the cost for another ship. A good deal will be Andrea's though, but that's fine.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 04:20:38 pm by TricMagic »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

ActActAct: Sell 2 sands for 0.7 Guineas.

Pay off 0.5 interest debt to Sharky's Financial Services.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 04:33:04 pm by flazeo25 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Late Summer, Year 1
« Reply #392 on: April 16, 2021, 04:27:57 pm »

W8
Spoiler:  Aywanez Enterprises (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)
[Party while I wait for the first voyage]

To ask a question, will my debt be fully paid if I pay 4.5gn plus the three interest payments? Or do I also need to pay the last three interest payments on top of that?

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As it is now, you need to repay all 6.
If after 3 you want to fully pay the debt, I may give a discount, but it will still be more than 3 months of interest. Having money earlier is convenient, but I also have income projections to meet

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile

Wait

Spoiler: RTC (click to show/hide)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not much going on this turn, but I'll give it another 22 hours just in case. Extension is available if necessary.
Long Live United Forenia!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Accounting time

Quote from: seizure of assets
Due to overdue debt, I am seizing 8 sand from Blue fish Enterprises warehouses, for a value at current prices of 2.8 guineas. As this matches the debt, I consider the debt repaid in full
-Sharky's financial services

This "contract" is just for the purpose of finding it more easily later

@ROCKEATER ROCKEATER ROCKEATER
Transfering 0.1 guineas to your accounts as payment for the first month of interests

« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 11:59:20 am by andrea »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Early Winter, Y1
TURNTURNTURN
Spoiler: Actions processed (click to show/hide)

The crew of the Clarisse are indifferent when the ship is renamed the Jolly Crustacean, but are somewhat confused by their new crab-themed heraldry. The captain, seeking to make a good impression, gifts a crab that he caught to the owner of Happy Crab LLC.
[Happy Crab LLC receives one (1) Pet Crab. This is a pointless and not at all prestigious trinket]

The Cla- Jolly Crustacean sets off for the Nearsouthlands once more, whilst the brand new Magierin sails north.

The Market, though still quite full of Sand, does not object to a little more. The price declines a smidgen further as merchants grow accustomed to the surplus. The glassblowing sector begins looking into expansion, potentially heralding an increase in demand.
[8 Sand Sold]

Dorothy Horsegame- why are you giggling, it's a highly respected family, stop that- accepts a donation from Sharky's with, ah, let's call it gratitude. Shortly afterwards, Sharky's Financial Services receives a public letter from the Queen praising them for their selfless donation.
[Sharky's Financial Services receives 2 Royal Favour]

In totally irrelevant news, a small fishing village mysteriously burnt to the ground. It's probably just a case of spontaneous combustion.

Three ships return from the Nearsouthlands. Two, the Nsailor and Enterprise, had smooth sailing. The Warrick, however, is missing a few bits and pieces, with the sails looking a little patchwork, while sections of the main mast have makeshift reinforcements holding it together. Apparently they were caught by a brief but ferocious storm and were unable to reef the sails in time, resulting in serious damage.
[The Warrick is damaged, and will cost 2 Guineas to fully repair. It can still sail without being repaired]

PRICES
Sand   - 0.34 Guineas per unit (-0.01)
Wool   - 0.85 Guineas per unit (+0)
Ships  - 10 Guineas each (+0)

DESTINATIONS
Nearsouthlands - 2 Month round trip, yields Sand | Public charts
Norderland     - 3 Month round trip, yields Wool | Exclusive charts

SHIPS
Jolly Crustacean       - Departed for Nearsouthlands in beginning Early Winter Y1, expected to return end of Mid Winter Y1
Warrick                - Returned end of Early Winter Y1 with 10 units of Sand. Intending to depart for Nearsouthlands in beginning Mid Winter Y1. Damaged: 0-2 Guineas
Nearsouth Nsailor      - Returned end of Early Winter Y1 with 10 units of Sand. Intending to depart for Nearsouthlands in beginning Mid Winter Y1
Enterprise             - Returned end of Early Winter Y1 with 10 units of Sand. Intending to depart for Nearsouthlands in beginning Mid Winter Y1
Woolritter             - Departed for Norderland in beginning Late Autumn Y1, expected to return end of Mid Winter Y1
Magierin               - Departed for Norderland in beginning Early Winter Y1, expected to return end of Late Winter Y1

OTHER OFFERINGS
Dorothy Horsegame, Explorer: Seeks donations and direction votes. 1 Guinea votes East. 2 turns remaining.

NEW MECHANIC: Pet Crab. A Pet Crab is a pet crab. It comes with crab food and a crab house, so does not cost anything to keep. Pet Crabs are completely worthless, who would even want one, but can in principle be traded.
Long Live United Forenia!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take my two Sand. [Continue to Party]
That's all for this turn, mostly cause I can't do anything else. Not even donate a Guineas. Unless someone is willing to donate with me.
Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

ActActAct: Sell 4 sands for 1.36 Guineas, pay 0.8 guineas for repairs on Warrick.

Pay off 0.5 interest debt to Sharky's Financial Services.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Late Summer, Year 1
« Reply #402 on: April 18, 2021, 01:37:20 pm »

ACTACTACT: sell 6 sand for 2.04Gn. Pay 0.4Gn to repair Warrick. Donate 1Gn to Dorothy Horsegame, let's go west this time.

Spoiler:  Aywanez Enterprises (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Rockeater

Paying another 0.1 guinea, for this turn's interest

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 04:10:56 pm by andrea »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT:  With tears in my eyes, I thank the captain of the Jolly Crustacean for this beautiful, heart-warming, one-of-a-kind gift, and vow to treasure it always.
ACTACTACT: Sell 3 sand for 1.02gn.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 71