Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45225 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I have no intention of paying for charts for the Nearsouth Nsailor - not only am I basically blowing all my fucking money on this baron title, but I would much prefer that it Nsail the Nearsouth.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile

That's 50% so far for the Enterprise, what about the rest of you guys?

3 Guineas is all I have, and that is all spent on the ship.
So I can't pay the share for this trip, but I can pay double for the 2nd trip.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's 50% so far for the Enterprise, what about the rest of you guys?

3 Guineas is all I have, and that is all spent on the ship.
So I can't pay the share for this trip, but I can pay double for the 2nd trip.

Bathtub Corsairs is willing to Lend .2 Guineas for a .4 Guineas payment on return of the Enterprise. If the ship sinks, this contract is voided.

Accept Contract?

- Bathtub Corsairs
-

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile

Bathtub Corsairs is willing to Lend .2 Guineas for a .4 Guineas payment on return of the Enterprise. If the ship sinks, this contract is voided.

Accept Contract? (ye)

- Bathtub Corsairs
- Random Trading Company
Wool ahoy!
RTC chips in and pays Shark 0.2 Guineas for the contract.
Spoiler: RTC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 07:39:01 pm by The Canadian kitten »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

70%, one person left. RTC?
This happens to be enough to change destination. But we still need their share.

Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 07:26:37 pm by TricMagic »

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile

Do you have the base contract for the Enterprise, and if I understand correctly there is 30%  share left?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, it's Egan who needs it, and he needs to pay .2...

Kitten, might need to ask someone else in our group for the other .1 you owe, I think Fox can give you it. Or Egan, once they get off this whole Lotbi-d thing.

NUKENUKENUKE: Think you can put together a list of who owns what company in the OP? We can keep track of funds, but be nice to know who is what.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Shortly after this information is passed around, a representitive of Weightloss Stoppers Investments approaches the CEO of Aywanez Enterprises with a copy of the above information, specifically to ask about purchasing 2 shares of Vixen Volume Trading as outlined in the above agreement.
Tell you what, I will swap you 2 shares of VVT for 10 shares of your little startup.
Technically, since you bought the VVT shares at .2Gn each, at 150% as advertised, 2 shares would only be worth .6Gn; however, the representative makes a one time deal to buy the shares at .5Gn each for 1Gn total, and trade these for 10 shares of WSI at .1Gn, or 1Gn total which will be considered WSI profits. This will not be shared until the next month, but once it is, you will be receiving .1Gn back from this. Plus, if the 2 shares in VVT earn anything, 1/5th of that.

In all, this will result in your described trade of 2 shares of VVT for 10 shares of WSI.

Assuming you do not object to this transaction, my assets have been updated as below.

Edit:
NUKENUKENUKE: Think you can put together a list of who owns what company in the OP? We can keep track of funds, but be nice to know who is what.
Not NUKE here, but I assume no. However, WSI is capable of compiling such a list, and creating a valuation of each company; in the case of where a company is not fully owned by a single representative, WSI even offers to list how much of each company is owned by which shareholders. For a fee of 0.1Gn per month, of course. And WSI even offers to make this list privately available for an increased fee of 0.2Gn per month.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 09:34:32 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TRICTRICTRIC: Do it yourself if it's so little work. If someone makes such a list, I could be persuaded to add it to the bottom of the OP, but I ain't making it myself. Lazy Fair.
Long Live United Forenia!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Could the crown be persuaded to issue some royal favor to whoever does this?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Could the crown be persuaded to issue some royal favor to whoever does this?
For a sufficiently informative list, quite possibly.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If anyone wants to declare themselves primarily a bank, please do so. I'm drafting a list of companies.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Done. NUKENUKENUKE, here you go, I'll update it after next turn, and so on.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 11:41:40 am by TricMagic »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

You forgot Woolritter

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, alright. I'll put a link to that post in the OP, and the Bathtub Corsairs will receive some Royal Favour in the upcoming turn.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 71