Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45251 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

@andrea Okay draw me loan for 5 gold, I will also bank the favor and pay up front so that be 0.6 if including discounts I believe.

Quote from: Ship Contract
We, the undersigned private entities, agree to purchase the ship 'Woolritter' to sail the route between the Motherlands and the Norderland until the ship has sunk or it has been chosen otherwise. Percent shares will be given out to all investors proportional to how much they have invested into the vessel. They can be sold or given away at any time. These shares entitle the holder to a percentage of the Woolritter's cargo as much as the amount of shares that are owned, also each investor must pay percentage of route fees to equal to their shares in the ship. Repairing the ship will be carried out through the use of a "repair fund". Owning shares obligates the owner to pay that percentage of the missing sum to fully repair the ship. Failure to pay into the "repair fund" will lead to those shares being auctioned off, and the money being put into the "repair fund". Any executive decisions of the ship, such as changes to the name or destination, require the owners of at least 60% of all shares of the Woolritter.
 Any modification to this contract requires all shareholders of the Woolritter to be in agreement.

- Wilco Ventures - 7 Guineas(Loan Pending)
-

Anyone else want to get involved since I'll cover first trip?

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile

We, the undersigned private entities, agree to purchase the ship 'Woolritter' to sail the route between the Motherlands and the Norderland until the ship has sunk or it has been chosen otherwise. Percent shares will be given out to all investors proportional to how much they have invested into the vessel. They can be sold or given away at any time. These shares entitle the holder to a percentage of the Woolritter's cargo as much as the amount of shares that are owned, also each investor must pay percentage of route fees to equal to their shares in the ship. Repairing the ship will be carried out through the use of a "repair fund". Owning shares obligates the owner to pay that percentage of the missing sum to fully repair the ship. Failure to pay into the "repair fund" will lead to those shares being auctioned off, and the money being put into the "repair fund". Any executive decisions of the ship, such as changes to the name or destination, require the owners of at least 60% of all shares of the Woolritter.
 Any modification to this contract requires all shareholders of the Woolritter to be in agreement.

- Wilco Ventures - 7 Guineas(Loan Pending)
- Vixen Volume Trading - 3 Gunieas

FOXFOXFOX
VVT_T8_A

Edit: Added status and such
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 03:17:36 pm by TheFantasticMsFox »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: loan
We, the undersigned Sharky financial services, agree to transfer 5 guineas to the undersigned company, Wilco Ventures.
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 10% of the initial sum. The initial sum will need to be repaid in full after 6 month. Failure to pay interests or to provide the full initial sum at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of trade, it is agreed that interest payments can be suspended for up to 3 months. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the loan. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended interest.

Signed:
-Sharky's financial ventures
-

Always a pleasure doing business with you.

With regard to chart fees: You are meaning to use the favour or save it? ( I am assuming that by banking it you mean leaving it in the bank?)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

@andrea: Use it , so that combined with getting loan over 3G, bank favor and paying upfront it will only cost 0.6 Guines for navigator.

Quote from: loan
We, the undersigned Sharky financial services, agree to transfer 5 guineas to the undersigned company, Wilco Ventures.
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 10% of the initial sum. The initial sum will need to be repaid in full after 6 month. Failure to pay interests or to provide the full initial sum at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of trade, it is agreed that interest payments can be suspended for up to 3 months. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the loan. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended interest.

Signed:
-Sharky's financial ventures
-Wilco Ventures

Spend my banked favor and pay 0.6 upfront to Sharky's financial ventures for navigator.

Quote from: Ship Contract

- Wilco Ventures - 7 Guineas
- Vixen Volume Trading - 3 Gunieas

ActActAct: On behalf of the shareholders, I buy a new ship named 'Woolritter', which will initially sail the Norderland trade route

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so, owners of Clarisse, Nsouth Nsailor, warrik, do you plan to buy charts? more than one ship can sail, and this might well be the most profitable trip before prices drop.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no clue what is being done, it's quiet.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Well someone still needs to bring sand to the motherlands, industry depends on it!
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There are 5 ships currently. How confident are you in sand value holding?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Allied Interests:
Ship Contract: Clarisse (3/10 Shareholder | WV 2/10, BFE 2/10, HC LLC 3/10) | Out at Sea
Ship Contract: Nearsouth Nsailor (2/10 Shareholder | P&P 3/10, AE 2/10, BFE 3/10) | Harbored
Ship Contract: Enterprise (3/10 Shareholder | AE 2/10, RTC 3/10, ER EEHC 2/10) Harbered

I assume paying upfront nets us a .2 discount? Assuming the others want to pay their share.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

I would agree to pay may share (up front) for Enterprise, which comes to 0.2gn.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's 50% so far for the Enterprise, what about the rest of you guys?

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You would indeed get the discount paying upfront.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Hark! A new company rears it's head on the horizon! Or, well, in the middle of the Motherlands, but it has it's sights set on the horizon. Or something like that.

The company founders release the following proclamation:

Code: [Select]
Weightloss Stoppers Investments is seeking to purchase shares in any openly traded company, up to 10% of the company, or 20% of the shares on the market, whichever is higher, for up to 150% of what was paid by the current share holder for each share.

Weightloss Stoppers Investments (WSI) is also declaring itself an openly traded company. 50 initial shares are being created, with 30 being reserved in ownership by WSI and the other 20 shares being available for purchase by the crown or other entities at a price determined by the shareholder, with the initial price determined by WSI of 0.10 Guineas. Each share entitles it's holder to a vote on certain company decisions where at least 51% of all votes must be in agreement to pass, primarily the creation of new shares and negotiation or renegotiation of contracts with other companies outside of purchase of shares in those companies.

Owning a share entitles a shareholder to a proportion of profits created by WSI, in which a profit is defined as revenue from investments and shares held by WSI, and the sale of assets by WSI. Profits will be divided per share (E.G. while WSI is divided into 50 shares, then each share enables it's holder to 2% profits), in increments of 0.05 Guineas, rounded down. Any excess profits not divisible this due to rounding will be claimed by WSI.

Shortly after this information is passed around, a representitive of Weightloss Stoppers Investments approaches the CEO of Aywanez Enterprises with a copy of the above information, specifically to ask about purchasing 2 shares of Vixen Volume Trading as outlined in the above agreement.

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile

VVT will purchase 10 shares for 1 Guniea. Is the above a contract format, or just the rules under which a contract would be signed?

Have changed my mind, apologies. I would like to avoid cyclical providing of profit between the two of us as a1s' proposal would cause.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:03:54 pm by TheFantasticMsFox »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Shortly after this information is passed around, a representitive of Weightloss Stoppers Investments approaches the CEO of Aywanez Enterprises with a copy of the above information, specifically to ask about purchasing 2 shares of Vixen Volume Trading as outlined in the above agreement.
Tell you what, I will swap you 2 shares of VVT for 10 shares of your little startup.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:09:56 pm by a1s »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 71