Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45228 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sell 2 sand for .86 Guniea (unsure if I can due to the price not being in intervals of .05)
It's only auction bids that have to be in intervals of 0.05. Your actual guineas can be any number of digits. So long as you don't create or destroy guineas by rounding.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 10:16:05 am by NUKE9.13 »
Long Live United Forenia!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

LOT1BID: 1.35 Guineas

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: sell 3 sand
LOT1BID: 2.0 Guineas

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

LOT1BID: 2.05 Guineas

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOT1BID: 2.10 Guineas

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile

Turn 8 to 9 VVT:

ACTACTACT: Sell 2 sand for .86 Guniea (unsure if I can due to the price not being in intervals of .05)

In other news, Vixen Volume Trading is electing to become a publically traded company. (What this will entail, even they themselves are not one-hundred percent sure of.) The following contract, unless explicitly changed in the future, is available to any and all investors.

Quote from: VVT IPO
The Initial Public Offering of Vixen Volume Trading shall work as follows:
VVT has created 20 Shares, of which it owns 10. The other 10 are available to be purchased by any investor or entity, with the Crown Receiving right of first refusal. They will be sold starting at a price of .2 Gunieas, but may be traded freely at any determined value by their holders once purchased. Future shares will only be created if a supermajority (61%+) of shareholders feel it is in the best interest of all involved. 

Each share entitles its owner to 5% of the profits produced by VVT after the purchasing of said share. Profit is defined as the value gained from the sale of goods, services, or other such things minus the cost of obtaining them in the first place. If this definition fails to apply well to a specific transaction, VVT will do its best to ensure profit is distributed fairly. Additionally, shareholders' requests, advice, and musings on the nature of the market will be listened to and in the future depending on how this contract performs, be given decision-making rights based on share percentage.

FOXFOXFOX
VVT_T8_A

« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 03:13:33 pm by TheFantasticMsFox »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOT1BID: 2.5

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Discord
TheFantasticMsFox — Today at 5:55 PM
Question, can people split the title of Baron?
NUKE9.13 — Today at 5:55 PM
Nope
Only one person can hold the title.
[...]
NUKE9.13 — Today at 5:56 PM
You are allowed to trade the title to other players (tagged with ACTACTACT so I know who owns it)
Long Live United Forenia!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Autumn, Year 1
« Reply #233 on: April 12, 2021, 11:05:10 am »

FoxFoxFox: buying 10 shares of VVT at 2 guineas.
Spoiler:  Aywanez Enterprises (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOT1BID: 2.55 Guineas

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOT1BID: 2.55 Guineas

LOT1BID: 3.0 Guineas.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOT1BID: 3.05 Guineas

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: SELL 4 SAND FOR 1.72 GUENIAS

Considering the amount of money going to the oction, does nobody want to buy a ship?

ANDREAANDREAANDREA:Where do I sign on this deposit?

Spoiler: Rock's Firm (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

ANDREAANDREAANDREA: I would like loan of 2.4 or 3.4 guineas if available and either rent or get permission to commision a ship to sail to Nordeland.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 12:40:51 pm by flazeo25 »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Sharks, lassie faire. Unless you have ships to send yourselves, hoarding the charts does no good.
@TricTricTric
I am not a charity

You've loaned them money, not invested it. You're not actually getting any more money if SFS does better. Your share won't change as long as they don't go bankrupt.
Bankruptcy that is unavoidable unless I actually make a profit out of that money. Bond holders aren't share holders, but they are stake holders.

@FLAZEOFLAZEOFLAZEO
I can loan up to 3 guineas this turn. More if Iridium suddenly pays me, but I wouldn't count on it. Terms are as usual, 10% fixed, 6 months, up to 3 months interest suspension. Unless of course you need a custom deal, in which case we can discuss the details.
I'll also make a mechanic which I started last turn explicit: Much like the Crown gives Royal favours, I am starting to track Bank favours, for outstanding customers. You have earned one, and may be able to use it to get better terms or more leniency in case something goes wrong.
As for the trade chart costs, that will be the topic of a dedicated announcement, coming soon.

@ROCKROCKROCK
We, the undersigned Sharky's financial services, agree to receive 2 guineas from the undersigned company, Rock's firm.
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 5% of the initial sum to be paid monthly. Failure to pay interests and provide the full initial sum at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value. Rock's firm is allowed to withdraw any sum up to the entire amount with a warning of 3 months (note: this includes the turn the request is made, 2 full turns after, then the sum is given the 4th turn.)

In consideration of the cyclical nature of trade, it is agreed that interest payments can be suspended for up to 3 months. The amount due will still need to be released either immediately or spread across the remaining duration of the contract. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended interest.

Signed:
-Sharky's financial services
-

@m1895m1895m1895
As per your request, I hereby transfer you 3.55 guineas, leaving 0.03 guineas in your account

This should be all for now, till the chart licensing announcement. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 11:59:07 am by andrea »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 71