Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 44967 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: SCOPE license
We the undersigned Sharky's financial services, agree to provide blueprints for a SCOPE to the undersigned companies at a cost of 0.8 guineas. Said blueprints are to be used for the manufacture of a single device, then destroyed. Unlawful copy of the blueprint either directly or indirectly shall incur a fine of 5 guineas.
Sharky's financial ventures only provides the single use blueprints, not the full product. It is up to the buyer to gather the raw materials for assembly (aka: bring your own sand)

- Sharky's financial services
- Wilco Ventures 0.4 Guineas
- Rock's Firm 0.4 Guneas

Quote from: Navigator
We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide the ship Warrick represented by Wilco Ventures with a navigator to guide them to Norderland for 2 back and forth journey, at a cost of 0.4 guineas each.
This sum is to be paid upfront. Stealing the charts of the navigator or otherwise extorting proprietary information is to be considered against this contract and liable to incur a fee of 5 guineas.
-Sharky's financial services
- Wilco Ventures 0.48 Guineas
- Rock's Firm 0.28 Guneas
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@RockRockRock
Pay 0.2 guineas of interest.

Also, you should quote the amended navigator contract, you got a discount for buying in bulk.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Quote from: Navigator
We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide the ship Warrick represented by Wilco Ventures with a navigator to guide them to Norderland for 2 back and forth journey, at a cost of 0.7 guineas in total.
This sum is to be paid upfront. Stealing the charts of the navigator or otherwise extorting proprietary information is to be considered against this contract and liable to incur a fee of 5 guineas.
- Wilco Ventures 0.42 Guineas
- Rock's Firm 0.28 Guneas

Contract ready and signed.

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

Andrea: Pay Andrea 0.88 of my part.

ActActAct: Use 3 sand to create a scope and install it on the warrick, donate 0.17 to Woolritter families.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:11:40 pm by flazeo25 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Andrea, 1 navigator please. With this I should have a stable supply of wool.
Also 1 Scope Contract, though I actually want three of them if I can get a discount.

Take my twelve sand for now.
Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)

Thinking on it, who was the one offering loans besides you? I'd also need an extra sand too. I wonder what I would get with ten sand.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 03:42:18 pm by TricMagic »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Pretty sure 10 Sand invention was already used either need 15 one or mix it with other stuff likely.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't think that's how it works, we'll always get something different.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Magierin, I guess?

Quote from: navigator
We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide the ship Magierin represented by Bathtub Corsairs with a navigator to guide them to Norderland for a back and forth journey, at a cost of 0.4 guineas in total.
-

As for SCOPEs, I would say that if you buy 3 at the same time, the third is discounted 50%, for a total of 2 guineas.
Can put them on credit if needed.

The other guy offering loans is Euchrejack. I also have some money available if needed.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

"Quarterly report on First United Sandbank, a wholly owned subsidy of Lazy Jack's Investco."

Spoiler: Lazy Jack's Investco (click to show/hide)

We, the undersigned United First Sandbank, agree to receive 1.25 guineas from the undersigned, Setsu Enterprises, in return for a Right of Expropriation of Assets for at least equal value of the total investment. Every month, Setsu Enterprise temporarily waives this right of expropriation for a fee equal to 4.5% of the current outstanding value (and the fee is then rolled over into the investment proper). This investment will continue in perpetuity, however Setsu Enterprises may deposit additional funds at any time. With three month’s notice, Setsu Enterprises may withdraw funds from this investment. Failure to provide the sum will cause Setsu Enterprise to invoke its Right of Expropriation of Assets (but only for the funds that it attempted to withdraw).

- Setsu Enterprises
- United First Sandbank

Quote from: from: Standard Six Certificate of Deposit
We, the undersigned First United Sandbank, agree to receive X guineas to the undersigned company, Y.
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 6% of the initial sum.  It shall be held for exactly six (6) months, and automatically rolls over if request is not received for its withdraw prior to the expiry of the 6 month term.  It can not be withdrawn outside of these terms, so plan carefully!

Signed:
-First United Sandbank
-

Quote from: from: Standard 2 month Business Loan
We, the undersigned First United Sandbank, agree to transfer 1 guineas to the undersigned company, x, for an exact period of time of 2 months, at which 1.2 guineas will become due and payable immediately.  Failure to pay on time will cause the amount to accrue interest at 10% of the owed amount for each month that the amount remains unpaid.

Signed:
-First United Sandbank
-

@a1a1a1: Reminder that you owe me money.  I believe its is owed this month, but as there is contingency for your needing to borrow the funds longer, its all good.  To avoid compounding, I'm willing to calculate that as adding 0.012 of debt for each month that the amount remains due, hopefully that helps you make proper plans as well.
Very well, I will sign the paperwork now, so we all know I have the guineas.

Quote from: from: Standard 2 month Business Loan
We, the undersigned First United Sandbank, agree to transfer 1 guineas to the undersigned company, x, for an exact period of time of 2 months, at which 1.2 guineas will become due and payable immediately.  Failure to pay on time will cause the amount to accrue interest at 10% of the owed amount for each month that the amount remains unpaid.

Signed:
- First United Sandbank
- Aywanez Enterprises

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can draft longer term contracts as well, now that we've got the wonders of COPPER to unlock.  At this point, I'm basically offering the same loan rates as Andrea, since there seems to still be more need for credit than funds available to lend.  We might get into a bit of a competition later.

I do however offer better terms for deposit of funds.  Throw me some spare guineas, stop letting them collect dust and let them collect interest instead!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, think I will just drop an [redacted]

Quote from: navigator
We, Sharky's financial services as holders of the charts to Norderland, agree to provide the ship Magierin represented by Bathtub Corsairs with a navigator to guide them to Norderland for a back and forth journey, at a cost of 0.4 guineas in total.
-Bathtub Corsairs.

As well, ACTACTACT: Change Magierin's course for Norderland.

Let's see how this goes. What's life without a little risk.

Spoiler: Bathtub Corsairs (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 03:47:38 pm by TricMagic »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

@Tric Mind not sell the 2 sand to market and instead selling them to me instead, I can pay 0.5 Guineas now and pay 0.4 Guineas next turn?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:49:20 pm by flazeo25 »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Tric Mind not sell the 2 sand to market and instead selling them to me instead, I can pay 0.5 Guineas now and pay 0.4 Guineas next turn?
+1 to this!

@Flazeo, if mean old Tric won't sell you sand, I got a single unit you can have for .45

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sells 2 sand to Flazeo. .5 this turn, and .4 next turn. Note that failure to pay will result in forfeiture of a ship stock if no other means of payment is found.

-Bathtub Corsairs
-
Shouldn't be an issue, since you could just take a loan, but still.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Willco Ventures (click to show/hide)

Sells 2 sand to Flazeo. .5 this turn, and .4 next turn. Note that failure to pay will result in forfeiture of a ship stock if no other means of payment is found.

-Bathtub Corsairs
-Wilco Ventures

@TricMagic: Pays 0.5 Guineas to Bathtub Corsairs for this turn.

Good doing business.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 71