Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 44993 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Autumn, Year 1
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2021, 06:26:28 pm »

LOT1BID: May as well get the bid started at 0.05 Guineas.

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2021, 06:51:51 pm »

Turn 6 to 7 VVT: Wait.

VOIDVOIDVOID

Updated Action later.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 10:50:45 am by TheFantasticMsFox »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 09, 2021, 02:42:55 am »

Gonna update in 12 hours, unless there are objections.
Long Live United Forenia!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2021, 02:46:33 am »

I'd also like to assure the crown that my low starting bid is not made out of disrespect for her majesty, I'm simply getting the bid going in order to encourage more people to participate, and thus generate a greater overall profit for the crown.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 09, 2021, 02:46:42 am »

I object.

I'd also like to assure the crown that my low starting bid is not made out of disrespect for her majesty, I'm simply getting the bid going in order to encourage more people to participate, and thus generate a greater overall profit for the crown.
False.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 09, 2021, 02:49:42 am »

I object.
Okay then. 23 hours.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 09, 2021, 02:50:20 am »

False.
This legal entity thinks that it can slander us when it has not even placed a bid, and in so disagreeing even implies that the crown is in need of our financial support, which we all know to be untrue.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 09, 2021, 03:01:47 am »

False.
This legal entity thinks that it can slander us when it has not even placed a bid, and in so disagreeing even implies that the crown is in need of our financial support, which we all know to be untrue.
Liar.  I could bid a tenth of a :crab: and not only would it DOUBLE your bid, it would STILL be INSULTINGLY low.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 03:03:20 am by evictedSaint »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 09, 2021, 03:08:21 am »

False.
Liar.  I could bid a tenth of a :crab: and not only would it DOUBLE your bid, it would STILL be INSULTINGLY low.
And yet you don't bid, thus betraying your cowardly, nigh-traitorous attitude. What's more, no bid can be insultingly low, since as we all know the crown clearly doesn't have any financial issues. Our modest gift to the crown is merely a sign of respect. Indeed, we're quite poor so it should count for more from that perspective as well.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 09, 2021, 03:19:41 am »

False.
And yet you don't bid, thus betraying your cowardly, nigh-traitorous attitude. What's more, no bid can be insultingly low, since as we all know the crown clearly doesn't have any financial issues. Our modest gift to the crown is merely a sign of respect. Indeed, we're quite poor so it should count for more from that perspective as well.

I can't afford what it's worth.  I'm not going to try and ROB the crown, even though they don't have financial issues.  But hey, you do you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 09, 2021, 08:04:37 am »

False.

I can't afford what it's worth.  I'm not going to try and ROB the crown, even though they don't have financial issues.  But hey, you do you.
Aren't we the Corsairs here? You're giving us a run for our gold Saint.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 09, 2021, 09:23:20 am »

Oh what the hell, let's give the crown some of our hard earned money.
LOT1BID: 0.1 Guineas.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 09, 2021, 09:46:03 am »

LOT1BID: 0.15 Guineas.

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 09, 2021, 10:36:30 am »

Turn 6 to 7 VVT:

ACTACTACT: Purchase 2 units of sand for .8 Gunieas.

VOIDVOIDVOID
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 11:33:06 am by TheFantasticMsFox »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 09, 2021, 11:24:04 am »

ACTACTACT: Purchase 2 units of sand for .8 Gunieas.
Buying goods from the market is not actually implemented currently. If you really, really want to buy goods from the market, you'd have to pay taxes in the realm of 20%. This is mainly because I don't want to deal with the situation of "The market has no goods available, but someone wants to buy them, and then I have to intervene to tell them the market is sold out"- or, worse, "more than one person wants to buy goods, but the market only has enough for one of them". Lazy Fair.

However, you can buy sand from your fellow players and not pay any taxes whatsoever, since that requires no oversight on my part.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 71