Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Something terrible is going to happen (Suggestion game)  (Read 2711 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Something terrible is going to happen (Suggestion game)
« on: March 16, 2021, 01:44:53 am »

Something terrible is going to happen on June 29 at 11:05 in the morning. That's all you know.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Something terrible is going to happen (Suggestion game)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 01:48:08 am »

Go to the nearest army surplus store and buy a helmet to protect our GLORIOUS MIND!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 01:59:00 am »

Go to the nearest army surplus store and buy a helmet to protect our GLORIOUS MIND!
You don't know where an army surplus store is, and you don't seem to have any money.

Something terrible is going to happen on June 29 at 11:05 in the morning. You have no money. That's all you know.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 02:16:24 am »

Try and figure out where we are so we can find out where money making opportunities are.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 02:50:11 am »

Be the terrible thing. Wait until June 29. Take over the world.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2021, 07:31:08 am »

Try and figure out where we are so we can find out where money making opportunities are.
+1 look around

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2021, 09:35:34 am »

Iron our cat.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2021, 09:55:40 am »

Looking around, your immediate surroundings seem to be an L-shaped room of average height but above-average floor space, with an absolutely hideous mint green paint job. There is a large window on one side of the room facing the street, a glass sliding door leading out to a balcony, and a staircase leading down to a closed door to outside. There are other closed doors to inside rooms. The furniture is old, but comfortable; there is an old CRT television in the corner. The closest thing to a money-making opportunity you can see in the immediate vicinity might be the newspapers on the coffee table.

Be the terrible thing. Wait until June 29. Take over the world.
According to the newspapers, it is currently June 26. You don't know how to take over the world in three days.

Iron our cat.
There is a small black cat wandering around, but you don't know where to find an iron.

Something terrible is going to happen on June 29 at 11:05 in the morning. You have no money. You are in a large green room. It is June 26. There is a cat about. That's all you know.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2021, 10:36:55 am »

take a long breath, take the old TV, open the window, throw the TV into the street, jump down into the street and yell continously that smthn terrible is going to happen on 29th 11omorning.See who listens

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2021, 03:00:24 pm »

take a long breath, take the old TV, open the window, throw the TV into the street, jump down into the street and yell continously that smthn terrible is going to happen on 29th 11omorning.See who listens
The little old lady walking her dachshunds looks absolutely petrified, and everyone else walks quickly on by, studiously avoiding eye contact with you. You see somebody stop, dial a number and then begin talking on their phone while looking right at you.

Something terrible is going to happen on June 29 at 11:05 in the morning. You have no money. It is June 26. You are out on the street. That's all you know.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2021, 06:40:24 pm »

PTW so I can ignore this thread until June 29 at 11:05 AM
it's over

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2021, 08:09:25 pm »

try to fight the phone man with fists and kicks and get their phone and run away

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2021, 09:36:35 pm »

Go back inside. Pet the cat. THIS IS VITALLY IMPORTANT. I REPEAT, PET THE CAT.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2021, 12:29:50 am »

try to fight the phone man with fists and kicks and get their phone and run away
You come at the man with his phone and he runs off, dropping the phone in the process. Picking up the phone, you see that it is still connected to emergency services.

Go back inside. Pet the cat. THIS IS VITALLY IMPORTANT. I REPEAT, PET THE CAT.
You head back inside through the broken window and pet the cat. The cat rubs its head all over your legs as sirens grow in intensity outside.

Something terrible is going to happen on June 29 at 11:05 in the morning. You have no money. It is June 26. You are in a large green room. There is a happy cat about. There are sirens outside. That's all you know.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2021, 12:31:02 am »

MORE PETS.

also june 29 of what year
Pages: [1] 2 3