Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 84350 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 3: The Werehouse District
« Reply #1170 on: March 29, 2021, 10:08:09 pm »

That's hammer. Let me end the Day.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 29, 2021, 10:36:32 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
BluarianKnight - 2 - notquitethere*, Jim Groovester*,
Caz - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Reverie - 6 - Caz*, Vector*, Secretdorf*, BluarianKnight*, Toaster*, 4maskwolf*,
Secretdorf - 0 -
Toaster - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 2 - Reverie*, TricMagic*,

6 to Hammer. Day ends on April 01, 2021 at 19:00 CDT (~68 hours remaining).

The sun doesn’t even make it halfway through the clouded sky before your decision has been met. The two ghosts get up from their chair and move towards Reverie. Everyone begins saying their farewells, but Reverie says nothing with a look of concern.

“Leaving the game is pretty simple,” 4maskwolf begins. “Just--”

4maskwolf is cut off by a large lightning bolt, striking the middle of the discussion. Several of you fly back from the force of the shockwave, and when you gather your bearings again, 4maskwolf and notquitethere are gone. The grass is blackened where the bolt hit, and you see the first snowflakes begin to fall.

Reverie begins walking into the forest, and you try to understand their role in this game. Instead, there is nothing. No feeling of loss. No pride in victory. Just nothing.

“Hold on,” one of you yells out loud. “We chose diplomatically! Reverie’s been voted out. You said--”

You hear the Entomancer’s voice boom from all around you. You cover your ears, but it does nothing to stop the voice from penetrating your skull. “It’s not an exclusive or. You’ll need to use magical means tonight, won’t you? You can always try diplomacy in the morning. But, Reverie has been saved.”

You see the sun accelerate, falling to midnight in the span of seconds. The snow begins to fall, and you realize that Headmistress de Fleury is right. There will be no more diplomacy today.

Reverie has been pardoned.

It is now a Night of the Waxing Crescent. Night ends March 30, 2021 at 19:00 CDT or when all actions are sent.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Night 3: Pardonne Moi?
« Reply #1172 on: March 31, 2021, 12:37:22 am »

You all arrive back at the meeting grounds and are greeted by a fresh coating of snow. Those of you that arrive first take a bit of time to play, breaking out into snowball fights and snowman building.

After about half an hour, it becomes clear that Caz will not be returning with you. Information about their role in the game begins to flow into your mind, but it appears something might have caused an issue with their magic. It likely stopped them from being able to fight back against their attacker properly. Solemnly, the discussion begins to move towards who will be leaving the game today.

Caz has died.

Caz was a Powerless Mage (town).

Vote Count
------------------------
BluarianKnight - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Reverie - 0 -
Secretdorf - 0 -
Toaster - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 7 - Reverie, Vector, Secretdorf, Jim Groovester, TricMagic, BluarianKnight, Toaster,

4 to Hammer. Day ends on April 02, 2021 at 19:00 CDT (~66 hours remaining).

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 4: Power Begets More Power
« Reply #1173 on: March 31, 2021, 12:39:17 am »

Jim, spill about your role. Reverie, what did you do last night?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: March 31, 2021, 12:49:51 am »

Additional: BK, any news from the dead?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: March 31, 2021, 12:51:16 am »

Yo, is Groovestar mechanically confirmed?

Toony used a wand on him that showed his alignment as town, I think.

I specifically want information about this

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: March 31, 2021, 12:57:00 am »

My main night action is a protect.

Eating right now. Will post more in a bit.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 31, 2021, 12:58:01 am »

And before your start snipping at me for more information, fuck off, I'm eating.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: March 31, 2021, 01:05:06 am »

My main night action is a protect.

Thank you, that's what I thought. Unvote.

I should have some more info on Reverie ... soonish. I'mma sleep.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 31, 2021, 01:05:36 am »

BK I see you online. Come answer my questions. Rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: March 31, 2021, 01:06:12 am »

Oh my god, the BK post in the other thread was two hours ago. Vector x Sleep, rarepair,

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: March 31, 2021, 01:12:16 am »

Reverie.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: March 31, 2021, 01:13:22 am »

Additional: BK, any news from the dead?

I also want all of the information about what your skeletons found out before anyone else claims their action targets from last night.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: March 31, 2021, 01:15:16 am »

Reverie.

Yeah, pretty much this. I think I understand why Reverie was so cooperative about being lynched.

Going to hold off on throwing the vote down since hammer is only at four.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: March 31, 2021, 02:50:36 am »

I was supposed to die at the end of yesterday. The pardon wasn't my doing, and should I have used the 1-shot I claimed, I wouldn't be able to post today. Nor would I have been able to do anything or even be voted or targeted until D5.

Reverie, what did you do last night?

I time-delayed Toaster, despite Secret trying to block me again. Unless Secret has a double night action, he can't have killed Caz, so he clearly isn't the final wolf.

I won't argue against being lynched again today, even if being blocked by Secret should also clear me. The only way I could be a wolf in this scenario is if I had an unblockable NK.

I also think I deduced who the last wolf really is, but that relies on the assumption that the scumteam attempted a nightkill on both N2 and N3. For N2, I time-delayed FoU. The following day, no one died  (other than lover Toony), so I suspected (but wasn't sure) that he was the one who made the attempt. His flip made it likely. By that logic, there should have been two deaths this morning -- the NK I delayed on N2, and the NK from last night.

My theory is that FoU killed Caz on N2, and Toaster's kill is still pending. He's also the one I suspect pardoned me to stall the town game.

tl;dr: The plan is still on to lynch me. In a best case scenario, I die, Toaster's target from last night dies and a third will go as well. My theory will be proven correct and Toaster will be lynched. I find it more likely he'll withhold the NK and try to weasel a win tomorrow. Don't let him.

PS. Last night mushrooms sprouted on me. They are demanding some sort of sacrifice.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 97