Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82641 times)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 3: Day of the Dead
« Reply #945 on: March 28, 2021, 03:48:34 pm »

I have no argument for Toony's deduction. If we're invoking Occam's Razor using only the ability info we knew going into last night, given no shenanigans, I am the most likely culprit. Should it not be me, FoU and Caz are next most likely. 

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: March 28, 2021, 03:51:57 pm »

By nature, FoU is most dangerous if they are a converter. Be nice if we had a vig to shoot them. But given everything that is unlikely.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: March 28, 2021, 03:54:19 pm »

BRING ME BACK FROM THE DEAD PROPERLY AND I'LL NIGHT KILL WHOEVER YOU LIKE.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: March 28, 2021, 03:55:02 pm »

I don't mind if you lynch me given I've used all my tricks at this point.

Though to do all this and have NQT still alive and Toony probably converted is pissing me off!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: March 28, 2021, 03:58:44 pm »

I personally blame Jim for this. But then having to bring back a town and a mafia is balanced in our favor.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Night 2: Power Begets Power
« Reply #950 on: March 28, 2021, 04:00:13 pm »

Today is the Day of the Dead. 4maskwolf and notquitethere may vote and talk, but may not perform actions, be voted, or be actioned. They will disappear at the end of the Day.

Ok one day I will learn to read the thread details before going cray.

Toony def dead. And these are just spirits. So, less pissed.

I want FoU.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: March 28, 2021, 04:00:32 pm »

Caz LAUNCH CAZ 2021. LET'S GOOOO

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: March 28, 2021, 04:02:17 pm »

I have no argument for Toony's deduction. If we're invoking Occam's Razor using only the ability info we knew going into last night, given no shenanigans, I am the most likely culprit. Should it not be me, FoU and Caz are next most likely. 

You're awfully cooperative about this.

Interested to see claims from FallacyofUrist, Reverie, TricMagic, BluearianKnight, and Secretdorf, in that order.
... and when are you and Toaster going to claim?

When would the most informative time for me to claim be?

I personally blame Jim for this. But then having to bring back a town and a mafia is balanced in our favor.

Wasn't me.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: March 28, 2021, 04:03:38 pm »

By nature, FoU is most dangerous if they are a converter. Be nice if we had a vig to shoot them. But given everything that is unlikely.

I agree, it would be great if a vig shot FoU ... so annoying :/
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: March 28, 2021, 04:06:18 pm »

Unvote before NQT just ends the day just for spite.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: March 28, 2021, 04:08:21 pm »

Unvote before NQT just ends the day just for spite.

there's no hammer number on the thing.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: March 28, 2021, 04:08:59 pm »

I'll lay my claim out now - first off, DotD is my doing.

I am the Necromancer. My main abilities are to summon servants to track and find out the flavor text of a user, and what they've done that night, to read and speak to deadchat, an auto that lets me cast an ability while dead, and Day of the Dead.

This night, I sent my summoned minion after Tric - whom targeted Vector. He is a 'wicked witch'. Can you confirm this, Tric?

Also - Day of the Dead means they can vote - but cannot be voted for. In short, I've just brought us back to D1, without Lucky (who is banned, for obvious reasons.)
Oh, also - FoU. for now, but I think we should try to smoke out our third mafioso before he's ganked.

FAKEEDIT: Not going to actually vote him, because I don't want to end the day quickly either.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: March 28, 2021, 04:09:18 pm »

You're awfully cooperative about this.

I mean, sure. At a glance, town seems ahead of schedule and the shortlist is shrinking. Unlike Gnosia, death doesn't mean losing.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: March 28, 2021, 04:10:11 pm »

I'll lay my claim out now - first off, DotD is my doing.

I am the Necromancer. My main abilities are to summon servants to track and find out the flavor text of a user, and what they've done that night, to read and speak to deadchat, an auto that lets me cast an ability while dead, and Day of the Dead.

This night, I sent my summoned minion after Tric - whom targeted Vector. He is a 'wicked witch'. Can you confirm this, Tric?

Also - Day of the Dead means they can vote - but cannot be voted for. In short, I've just brought us back to D1, without Lucky (who is banned, for obvious reasons.)
Oh, also - FoU. for now, but I think we should try to smoke out our third mafioso before he's ganked.

FAKEEDIT: Not going to actually vote him, because I don't want to end the day quickly either.

Also - to state now, when I summon a skeleton, they stick around - which is why I could DoTD and follow someone. Tomorrow I'll have two skeletons, and quickly grow until I can see everyone's movements.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: March 28, 2021, 04:10:32 pm »

OK, so Lucky is banned, but can you tell us a good reason why you didn't also ban NQT?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 97