Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden Gaiden: Quarters (Travel Phase)  (Read 1832 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

A set of smaller chambers meant to house the staff that kept the castle maintained when it was inhabited. The bedrooms are functional, but not quite as spartan as the barracks, and unlike the former are individual; there's also a dining room that the servants likely used to take their meals when this was the seat of some feudal power.

OOC Thread

Thread Rules:
Your character may only occupy one IC thread at a time. You must make a post clearly indicating that you are leaving the area this thread governs to move to another.
Post clearly that you are entering this area as well; one of these posts should be made for every active character during the travel phase.
Moving between areas during a travel phase is discouraged, and should be discussed first.
Before posting in ANY IC thread, characters must be approved by the GM.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

A mysterious rift opens in one of the bedrooms, full of darkness and far too many eyes, tied off with bright red ribbons at the top and bottom. Through it, one can feel three sensations. Two are full of magic, one smelling of nature and the other of brimstone. The other feels much like the castle does, but with less strength and more innovation, if one could feel those things at all.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

IP

An armor-plated human fell through the rift, making a "thud" noise as she fell flat on her face. Standing up to survey the scene around her, her hands drifted to her hip uneasily, where her weapon was secured.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

IP, Martyr

Having wandered away from her previous location out of little more than pure restlessness, Arturia heard the clattering of armor plates striking the floor. A moment of hurrying brought her to just outside the doorway, at which point she carefully crept into view, hand going to the same place IP's was. "Who are you?" she asked, a warning tone in her voice that she couldn't quite excise.
GM of Trespassers V2.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

IP, Martyr

IP, hand remaining at her hip, examined the woman before her for a moment before saying, "I am Instructor Prototype, combat android created by Kaida Corporation. Currently working with a number of other individuals on a mission to destroy entities known as 'Trespassers'. Who are you?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

IP, Arturia

"Martyr. Knight of Power, and here for the same reason, at least until I find a way home." Vi-Ra-Nor's posture relaxed, though her hand remained hovering nearer her sidearm than usual. "I fell in here not too long ago." She paused for a moment, considering. "I'm guessing the names Layla and Kallisto don't mean anything to you?" It wasn't likely; unless she'd been gone for much longer than she thought, there weren't any androids in her home universe.
GM of Trespassers V2.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

IP, Arturia

"No, I'm afraid - unless you mean the mythological figure." IP stood where she was for a long moment, before her posture relaxed and her hands moved away from her hip. Slowly approaching Martyr, the android extended her hand to shake. "All the same, it's nice to meet you. I hope we can work well together."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

IP, Vi-Ra-Nor

"I wish one of them was mythological." There was still a small spark of hope in the android's reply, however. Arturia took the proffered hand and gave it a firm shake, her grip notably cool. "You said one of them is a mythological figure?" Her voice rose slightly. "What's the myth?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

IP, Vi-Ra-Nor

"According to Greek mythology, Kallisto was a nymph, a minor nature diety, who, by some accounts, was seduced by the thunder god Zeus and became pregnant. After this pregnancy was discovered, Zeus' wife, Hera, transformed Kallisto into a bear. She was later set among the stars as the constellation 'Ursa Major'." IP frowned suddenly. "But I... do not believe such tales to be true."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

IP, Martyr

"Verdammt. That's not the same one at all, shouldn't have gotten my hopes up." Martyr shook her head. "Whatever. Doesn't matter right now. I should probably be happy it's not the same one." She took a short breath. "Anyways, did you come from, er. . ." Martyr flapped her hand vaguely at the portal behind IP. "That?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

IP, Martyr

IP nodded. "I believe my colleagues should be following me shortly." IP waved a hand towards the sword in Martyr's chest awkwardly before asking, "If I may... what is that in your chest? Are you in much pain?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

IP, Martyr

"It's a holy weapon. It only hurts when it comes out." Martyr gave a dry chuckle. "I appreciate the concern, but you don't have to worry about me hurting." Save that for the living. "It'll protect me just fine."
GM of Trespassers V2.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

IP, Martyr

IP leaned in closer upon hearing the words 'holy weapon'. "I'm sorry, but may I... know more about this weapon, please? My employer has a vested interest in gathering data about as many weapons as possible, and learning about yours could be invaluable in..." The android slowly trailed off. "Sorry. I... Wait... My scanners are detecting some... unusual activity, such as a lower body temperature. I also can't seem to find a pulse... Are you absolutely certain you're all right?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

IP, Martyr

"As a friend used to say, I'm dead people." Another dry laugh. "The sword is through my heart. You're not finding a pulse because there isn't one." She tapped the hilt. "This circulates my blood instead. Don't worry about me, like I just said."

Her expression turned more somber as her attention returned to the first question. "I don't think you or your employer wants to know. It's not a pleasant process." She wasn't keen on spelling it out for a (presumably) arms-dealing corporation, either. "All you need to know is that a holy weapon has elemental powers and is basically indestructible."
GM of Trespassers V2.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

IP, Martyr

IP looked like she was about to press the issue for a moment, but seemed to think better of it. "Very well, then... At the very least, may I know more about the sidearm you carry?" The android gestured to Martyr's hip, where her pistol was holstered. "A Beretta, yes? Kaida has experienced difficulties in acquiring the designs of..." IP trailed off again, this time seeming to stare off into space before shaking off whatever had come over her. "I... Never mind. I... doubt Kaida will be interested in acquiring new designs for the forseeable future." After that, IP looked down at the ground in silence.
Pages: [1] 2