Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84178 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 4 is less magical
« Reply #1620 on: March 08, 2021, 03:04:58 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Caz: 1: TricMagic
Luckyowl: 4: 4maskwolf, Caz, Vector, webadict

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: March 08, 2021, 03:07:15 pm »

Luckyowl, where are you~
I know you showed up at 9, were you told to stay quiet? Feel free to talk~

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: March 08, 2021, 07:53:58 pm »

Okay, I'll be honest and got bored, so I made a neat little thing that Mamobo can do. Since it's prototypical atm, I'll simply post what I've got: A list of all of Luckyowl's posts. Unfortunately, right now they cut out quotes, but I'll work on that in the future.

Regardless, it may be helpful for finding interactions for the Dark Magus, just in case it's somehow IcyTea31 or 4maskwolf or something:

Detailed Player Summary for Luckyowl
------------------------

inception.

I am present and also town.

did your scum team told you to say that? or are you going rogue?

I am present, and again I am town. I won't be saying much since I hate day 1 and would only make myself look scummy eventhough I am town. If anything I will be useful for townies during the night phase. If scum kills me then at least you'll see I'll flip and my night action will still go through either way.

yeah, I work during the day and finish in the evening. So I'm mostly not here for a good while. When the game started on weds I came back to 7 pages of nonsense rvs and memefeast post that I didn't wish to give a 'read' on those sort  of nonsense so I went off to play some M&B:2. Here I am and now it seems I'm up the chopping block. So I'll laid out a proposal. I am the priest and I think we should lynch webadict. Mainly for two reason. If he is scum, then we just outted a pretty terrifying scum player, if he is town then I can rez him at night bringing him back into the game as a more powerful confirmed town. It's a win-win in all account. A dead scum! Web is great and a confirmed town! web who was brought from the dead is even better.

I think the mafia team includes, you,Icytea31, and NQT. But I don't have anything solidfying those claims yet. Just a gut read. I personally wanted to stay quiet for two reasons. First I wanted go off and play games with few hours I have to myself and two I am afraid that I would get night killed all I hope is that someone can protect me as I res Web if he turn out to be town with his lynch. Sadly. I doubt anyone would join in with my plan, but it's the only way I can confirm myself as a town player by bringing a possible  town player and make them a powerful confirmed town player. If we lynch a scum! Web then that too confirms me.

Why Web instead of TM? because I  trust/distrust Web. He's too townie, but that also makes him quite terrifying as Web is always townie even when he is scum. So killing off web can bring my paranoia at ease knowing Web was either a scum in sheeps clothing or a town player who I can bring back from the dead and make him even more formidable.  I would rather deal ToonyMan some other time.

Well...damn you're right. That too worries me. I just hope everything go as plan.

1. I mean, I have done that before in my first mafia game Paranormal 26. Where I said I didn't want to engage until day 2 then I ended up soaking up day 1 discussion. 2. Because getting a confirmed Town! Web back is better in my opinion. I mean lynching you is fine. But I'm more worried with Web hiding underneath the radar.3. well, if lynch Scum! Web and he is back in the game on day 2 wouldn't that just be backwards on my part?

oh my bad, not really sure. It's not easy to know just yet we would have to wait and see as the game progress. I mean, what does Vampire scum do on day 1? or what does a cult scum team do as well? probably the samething as any scumteam: act as town. So I'll answer your question with I don't know as I am not familar with this set up nor have a gut feeling on what type of scumteam we have.

But couldn't your fight had just been staged? I have to doubt everyone. Vector. Just because you fought with him doesn't mean all checks out. You know that very well.

Well, who do you think we should lynch who seem scummy? I'm up for JB,TRM or even SRD.

You're right, I simply don't trust Web or Vector under my beliefs. They are both fully capable of just faking a stage so the only way I can cut through the possible act is by doing something unusual like lynching someone who is seem townie since you know, the scum is going to try to act more like townie no matter what. But I'm fine with lynching a possible scum player like JB, TRM, or SRD then I can bring one of them back from the dead. Me personally, I wish to lynch TricMagic instead of JB. Because TricMagic engage with the game more than JB.

is all the vote piling onto me? well, there goes town rez. A damn shame really.

I think ToonyMan is the scum team. His playstyle remind me of SecretDorf in terminator. He tries to act like he's trying to help me out, but really he is trying to get me lynch. I already told you I worked today. Yet you ask me where Am I?

Why even vote Blue? wouldn't that just make me look scummy? look. Even I am going to lynch then just hammer me. I already role claimed and you'll see that I'll flip town.

I am going after him, because things are aligning for me. Why go after JB who look scummy? but is probably town? why go after paranoid Tric who is most likely town? Sure, there is scummy players who acts scummy. But good scum player try to act as town. ToonyMan is giving off that FBI agent vibe real hard right now.

fine, BlularianKnight. They have the same townie act from Vengeful mafia 14 and gave that sorry plead to not vote him.

You seem so quick to vote me out. 4maskwolf. Blu is has been rez he will speak soon. However I do have some troubling news to speak of. Before I went to Blu's grave I was visited by a voice who tried to convince me to give them my soul exchange for power. They even tried to say it will make me look town...I obvisouly decline the offer as I'm a preist and my role is to fix day 1 fuck ups.

wow, if you're town you're really trying to throw off a town victory. Sorry for not being here when I had other things to do?Why scum ignored me on night phase? probably to get me lynch on day 2 with bogus reasoning(seriously, we're all going to ignore that 4mask wanted me lynch because"if Lucky flip town, then blu is town..)...and I already voted 4mask, ToonyMan. but I'm might as well place my vote onto you..

Hm, so we're dealing with a converter? Well, that pretty much cross me off as a possible suspect. Since I brought Blu back from the dead. Sadly, it seems not as townie. From my understanding from meph explanation on how my one shot ability works. Is that I don't know if I'm pure or not. Which has nothing to do with my alignment. Also another tidbit. I ask Meph if my ability will trigger if I'm night killed and he gave more than what I asked and said that my night action is low on the pirority list so If I'm interuppted my night action won't go through. So if I were converted then Blu wouldn't be here.

The devil offer night kill, misdirections, and protect.

I can't..you know if I flip town and these ridículos  claims are left here for people to see. It'll only make you look bad. There's better targets than me,Like NQT.  Why, oh why would I create an eleborate or my "puppeteer" would create an convulted plan to lie about me rezzing? The fact you are thinking like this ironically makes me think you're town misguided. if I knew the devil deal was a neutral party and the deal was good for town as well. I would've accepted it and probably never mention it so I don't give the scum more info on what else I can do.

Persus13: The voice came when I was preparing to leave to the graveyard. Distrubing the dead is low on the pirority list. You can look at the OP order action.

I won't say no more. As I said I thought the devil was some sort of scum. I wasn't aware it was a neutral party. ToonyMan: Fine, you want to think I'm scum because I'm a compulsive liar. Sure. go ahead. luckyowl let's see if I'm lying.

Well, I'm gonna get lynch one way or another. At the end, I weirdly think ToonyMan might be town as he's trying his hardest to get me lynch. A scum player wouldn't have gone through extrme length knowing I'll flip town and they will have to justify their hard push onto me. Web is oddly passive, and I think town should think about that a bit.Overall, lynching me won't get us nowhere.  But if that is how my townie brethen and scum want to go for. Then so be it.

Vote for who you think is scum. ToonyMan. If it's me then stick with that.

What more is there to be done?

Fine, unvote, Webadict. that's where I'm putting my vote.

Just gut-reading. But Web have been acting a bit too passive. It's a behavior that felt quite similar to his scum play in Vengekill 13 on day 1 and day 2ish.

I was pretty annoyed by ToonyMan bogus push so I went to play some games to calm down than make more of a fool of myself.

I think he's an uninform townie. But still, I got pretty mad by those weak reasons. I'm a lot calmer now. So yeah.

Why did I kill Toaster? Are you really serious about this? Lol. Let me ask you this, why would I even kill toaster? Right now, I'm putting 4maskwolf and ToonyMan in the same scumteam. ToonyMan has always been town-scummy to me and the only reason they did a hard switch on day 2 was because they knew my flip will ruin their reputation. So they enter day 3 and had me as a strong town only to be 'convince' that I am the scum through dumb reason. Obviously my death will only ensure a scum victory.

Bruh, Of course he is...

Haha, for real. If I did I would've protected NQT.  I guess I'm placing my vote on Vector. For that ridiclous lie.

But that does make me wonder though. What type of deal Jim was trying to give me? He told me wanted my soul exchange for protect, role-block and night kills. If I knew the devil was a neutral party I would've accpet it and probably never bring it up and then revealed today that protected NQT.

Your case against me is laughable. Alright that's set. Vector, TM, and 4maskwolf. If I die that's pretty much it for town. TM is really wasting his time when he should be looking at Vector. Who is obviously lying or probably got some sort of tampered "evidence" by a scum player to cause this sort of havoc.

What? Well, I'm not the wolf? I thought we're dealing with cults?

Well if I'm lynch you'll see I'm telling the truth. But of course I'm being set up as an easy lynch so mafia can enter Mylo.

Nah, out of spite. I would've killed ToonyMan.

I'm town because I know I am town. I'm not sure how dark magus playstyle works. But I would go out of a whim and say Dark Magus is 4maskwolf and the convert has to be Vector. But I'm willing to believe that Jim gave Vector the wrong info to throw off the game for town and get me lynch for kicks.  Or maybe a redirect? If that's the case then I think we might have a ToonyMan/Webadict. The second kill is obviously an SK. Which easily leaves blu as the SK.

Because the claim in my eyes is wrong. Therefore Vector is seems to be scummy. But again I'm willing to trust Web and say Jim is probably being unreliable for jokes.

Are you mad?! I haven't done anything last night. I refuse the devil deal and used my one shot ability to rez Blu. Why do we need a second devil? I pretty sure someone might be a third-party with a night kill.

Man, you're really trying to get me with this. Web?  .  Me and Blue are not working together. Yes, I revived him. But that is all I did. What he became after his revival is a mystery to me. But I'm glad he blocked me because this pretty much clears me of killing anyone. Expose Vector of possibly lying or Jim being a dick and the most important of them all. Blu couldn't have killed if he blocked me. This mean we are at MYLO and the scum is trying to push the lynch onto me. Right now I think we might have a Web/ToonyMan. Or possibly a Vector/Web.

From my point of view. I feel I can trust Blu for blocking me. I'm not sure what's his wincon, but hopefully it's a town wincon. Of course I still think Vector is scum who thought he could just lie like that and get away and the more he stay silent on it the more I feel like he is the scum. Webadict might be the convert who is trying to use flavor kill as a way to get me lynch. Honestly if he's town shame on him because they're more damning players like Vector's silence on my claim and ICT who haven't even claimed anything. The fact you're not pushing ICT as the possible killer is worrisome.

Oof. I just read through. Blu: ¿¿Why? ?

Well if he's SK. We might as well vote him out. At least it will give us sometime.

I still think Web and Vector are scum team. But that's only because I know I didn't take the deal and if I did I would've claimed that I took the deal today and would've protected NQT with it. But as I said many many times. I didn't know the devil was a neutral party.

He's been real quiet. Too quiet for my liking. But with Blu's claim on killing Toaster. I think he's just busy in IRL then scum lurking.

The Jig is up. Blue. They got us. It's all over./s 

Blu can't be scum.   . Why would he claim he killed Toaster as scum? He's definetly the SK. But scum? Not even. I'm still fine with lynching him as getting rid of third party is better than getting rid of another possible town. More likely someone other than me will get killed and of course the scum is going to try to push me for an easy lynch. Only three players have tried to get me lynch. Vector, Web, and ToonyMan. These fellow are hard scum to me. Web using flimsy flavour kill to make me the liar who accpeted the devil's deal. ToonyMan trying to push for my lynch early on and realize if I flip it'll make him look scummy so he tries to back off and even did fake "I'll vote whoever you vote." But changed it anyways. They started the day off as me being a strong town, but when Vector fake claim he automatically made me the scum. He wants to use pass games that I am a liar. But not for Vector? Who lied to Web as the scum in a 3 player game convincing Web that SD was the scum? But no, I'm the one who is lying. Yeah, no u.

Because I'm 100% sure Vector is scum.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: March 08, 2021, 08:18:30 pm »

Quite the callout lucky. Care to answer?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #1624 on: March 08, 2021, 11:19:56 pm »

Vector

I still think Vector is scum because I know I am town and he just lied. But now I am certain we have a vector/Web team. So when I flip town that'll show that Vector is lying. While Web tries to defend him claiming Jim probably lied. Which is WIFOM. Is Jim known to be a sore loser and lie?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: March 08, 2021, 11:36:34 pm »

OK, but answer my question.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: March 09, 2021, 04:20:02 am »

Vector

I still think Vector is scum because I know I am town and he just lied. But now I am certain we have a vector/Web team. So when I flip town that'll show that Vector is lying. While Web tries to defend him claiming Jim probably lied. Which is WIFOM. Is Jim known to be a sore loser and lie?

You really think scum would give up their supersaint to go digging graves and give up the possibility to control the lynch?

What am I saying, it's obvious you haven't even bothered to read the thread.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: March 09, 2021, 07:39:47 am »

I can see that this will be productive.

Shorten. I still plan to Follow Caz, and if both Vector and I are dead, I strongly suspect Caz.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: March 09, 2021, 08:15:42 am »

LuckyOwl, do you want to repeat your claim that you didn't take a kill and didn't kill Toaster with it?

Damn straight I'll claim that again and again. Because it's not true and never have been true and if I have to flip for you to see the truth then so be it. Shorten.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: March 09, 2021, 08:17:25 am »

Vector

You really think scum would give up their supersaint to go digging graves and give up the possibility to control the lynch?

What am I saying, it's obvious you haven't even bothered to read the thread.

You know if it isn't them. Then it's you and Tric right?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: March 09, 2021, 08:21:25 am »

I honestly see no way LO is town right now.

Bear with me here because I just realised something important.

Why would a scum LO turn down a free devil kill? Lucky claimed they were offered it and declined. Vector claims Jim said Lucky took the kill (Jim lying?). No kill happened. In what scenario would scum choose to use roleblock over another kill? Unless we can find the answer to that, Lucky looks suddenly town. (and I'm starting to hate this game :D)
If Lucky was converted he'd have been town when the Devil deal was made. He and the demon could also have both killed Toaster (which would make sense with the flavor).

If you look at the night action pirority you'll see that convert is first to distrubing the dead. So I wouldn't have been town if I rez Blu.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: March 09, 2021, 09:07:08 am »

I honestly see no way LO is town right now.

Bear with me here because I just realised something important.

Why would a scum LO turn down a free devil kill? Lucky claimed they were offered it and declined. Vector claims Jim said Lucky took the kill (Jim lying?). No kill happened. In what scenario would scum choose to use roleblock over another kill? Unless we can find the answer to that, Lucky looks suddenly town. (and I'm starting to hate this game :D)
If Lucky was converted he'd have been town when the Devil deal was made. He and the demon could also have both killed Toaster (which would make sense with the flavor).

If you look at the night action pirority you'll see that convert is first to distrubing the dead. So I wouldn't have been town if I rez Blu.
Which means they would be rezzed as scum. Or third party due to botching the resurrection. Claiming day 1 was not a good idea lucky.

Shorten
Persus and Icytea are pretty quiet today. Though if supersaint occurs here Icytea is confirmed town, leaving 3 suspects left. Me, Persus, and Caz.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: March 09, 2021, 09:15:24 am »

Lucky, if you actually think Vector and I are scum, like you have for the entire game, then you aren't paying attention. In order for us to both be scum, either IcyTea31 is scum or some really convoluted series of steps happened that still point to you being scum.

Your Devildeal was done before the Convert.
I don't think it is both Caz and Tric.
You accepted that you were roleblocked by a Vampire that never existed.
You did the kill Last Night.

@Tric: Persus13 is clear because they are a Witch.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: March 09, 2021, 09:18:13 am »

*thomps self*

Right, so this is basically game. Outside of an off-the-wall Web/Icy scumteam.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: March 09, 2021, 09:19:26 am »

If town's locked in I see no reason not to shorten
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 115