Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84240 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 4 is less magical
« Reply #1575 on: March 08, 2021, 12:37:01 pm »

Also we don't really have a mislynch, btw. If we kill a townie today scum will have 4 votes tomorrow with doublevoting magus and 4mask.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: March 08, 2021, 12:38:52 pm »

Actually if supersaint triggers due to killing Lucky (and Lucky is town) it will lead to town loss unless it hits 4mask.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: March 08, 2021, 12:42:18 pm »

I honestly see no way LO is town right now. All other actions are accounted for. So if a supersaint action exists, only you could have done it. (Or me, but I would stay silent and switch to luckyowl a bit later. Unless this is WIFOM)

Are you suggesting we lynch 4mask Caz?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: March 08, 2021, 12:48:08 pm »

The fuck? Why do you want me to hunt Lucky? If you think he is suspicious, you do it your damned self. Why are you telling me to focus on someone else when I pick apart web's posts?
You implicitly implied I should be focusing Lickyowl, that IcyTea21 wasn't just confirmed not to be the Convert, and has likely just been confirmed as not the Dark Magus due to Vector and I confirming them.

Why are you replying for TricMagic?

You implicitly implied I should be focusing Lickyowl,
I said you should have investigated LuckyOwl, which seems pretty obviously the most useful thing you could have done last night.

that IcyTea21 wasn't just confirmed not to be the Convert,
2nd time you've said this without evidence.

and has likely just been confirmed as not the Dark Magus due to Vector and I confirming them.

Excuse me? How have you confirmed Icytea as not the Dark Magus? You got no action result on a role that doesn't show up in action results. How do you spin this as confirming someone?

My goal was to remove a potential suspect from both the Dark Magus and the Convert pool.

You did neither. Oops!
Guess I did both.

Are you trying to take credit for Meph making a mistake in the PMs? WTF. You literally did not confirm anyone. You are lying.

Also I'm drawing a blank at why Web can't be the converted, anyone want to explain that one to me?  On my list of 'magus possibles' I have Tric and web, but 'converted possibles' doesn't have web at all. Is that right or am I being dumb?
Caz... I'm not gonna yell at you, but you're fundamentally wrong.

IcyTea31 can confirm themselves off of Vector and metagaming-wise by Meph, so they are NOT the Dark Magus. Vector is NOT the Dark Magus because IcyTea31 and I can confirm them. IcyTea31 is NOT the Convert because I can confirm they did not kill last Night, and it is very likely that the Dark Magus used their SS ability, unless you have information otherwise. The only one that isn't confirmed by them is me, but I fundamentally clear them no matter what.

Are you lost still? That means IcyTea31 cannot be the Dark Magus unless both Vector and I are both the Convert. And the only way they could be the Convert is if I'm the Dark Magus.

Technically, I could be the Convert or Dark Magus by actions, but it's also possible that Toaster clears me, in which case, you'd be eating some mighty tasty humble pie. Unless you'd like to say that IcyTea31, Vector, and I are all scum.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: March 08, 2021, 12:51:08 pm »

I honestly see no way LO is town right now.

Bear with me here because I just realised something important.

Why would a scum LO turn down a free devil kill? Lucky claimed they were offered it and declined. Vector claims Jim said Lucky took the kill (Jim lying?). No kill happened. In what scenario would scum choose to use roleblock over another kill? Unless we can find the answer to that, Lucky looks suddenly town. (and I'm starting to hate this game :D)

All other actions are accounted for. So if a supersaint action exists, only you could have done it. (Or me, but I would stay silent and switch to luckyowl a bit later. Unless this is WIFOM)[/quote]
How is web cleared from your point of view?

Are you suggesting we lynch 4mask Caz?

Is this a serious question or have you been drinking paint?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: March 08, 2021, 12:57:17 pm »

Caz... I'm not gonna yell at you, but you're fundamentally wrong.

IcyTea31 can confirm themselves off of Vector and metagaming-wise by Meph, so they are NOT the Dark Magus. Vector is NOT the Dark Magus because IcyTea31 and I can confirm them. IcyTea31 is NOT the Convert because I can confirm they did not kill last Night, and it is very likely that the Dark Magus used their SS ability, unless you have information otherwise. The only one that isn't confirmed by them is me, but I fundamentally clear them no matter what.

Are you lost still? That means IcyTea31 cannot be the Dark Magus unless both Vector and I are both the Convert. And the only way they could be the Convert is if I'm the Dark Magus.

Dude, I know Icy is confirmed looking into disturbed graves by Vector(if they ever post, that is) What I said is that you lied when you said you cleared Icy of being dark magus. Because you didn't.  Yet you continue to try and take my posts out of context by relating it to whether Icy is convert.

Technically, I could be the Convert or Dark Magus by actions, but it's also possible that Toaster clears me, in which case, you'd be eating some mighty tasty humble pie. Unless you'd like to say that IcyTea31, Vector, and I are all scum.

Cool, so it could be Web/Tric without requiring spanners. Please prepare this 'pie'.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: March 08, 2021, 01:00:11 pm »

News from Toaster:

Checked NQT N1 and me N2, green results both times.

Toaster still thinks that the flavor from his being killed was devil-based, not demon. He feels that the demon kill would have been a hell of a lot messier.

Toaster thinks that Jim wouldn't have lied to screw the town based on "personal character" reasons. So he thinks he would have either told the truth or kept quiet. Would have helped the team with the most people he liked on it and been willing to make someone he disliked lose, i.e. Lucky.

Toaster thinks that 4mask is an actual survivor, and that Tric is raging town. Toaster also reminds us that NQT wanted Persus not to be killed as of yesterday, suggesting that NQT thought Persus hadn't been converted.

Toaster thinks Web is in a good position to confirm roles.

Also, Toaster says to be careful of ICT confirming that I visited him, since he's the obvious choice. In other words: don't see it as clearing ICT.

Along similar lines -- this is me talking -- to be careful of Caz having dreams that are only publicly confirmable.

LuckyOwl, do you want to repeat your claim that you didn't take a kill and didn't kill Toaster with it?

PS: I want to note that the Demon is not listed as 3rd-party.

I don't like ICT's suggestion that we vote 4mask.

Also, Toaster's top two DM picks are Caz and ICT.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: March 08, 2021, 01:00:19 pm »

Also the only reason to convert Lucky was to use their priest power to convert more mafia members (unless they wanted Lucky for their... other qualities), yet Blu was resurrected as a demon. Does this make Lucky more or less likely to have been converted given that there's some flavour about 'pious priests' and whatnot? Do only converted priests have the chance of resurrecting demons? Or did Lucky get the worst dice roll? (Inclined to this one tbh, the dies in this game are cursed)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: March 08, 2021, 01:03:57 pm »

The Demon was in fact 3rd party. Corrected in the OP.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: March 08, 2021, 01:05:32 pm »

I honestly see no way LO is town right now.

Bear with me here because I just realised something important.

Why would a scum LO turn down a free devil kill? Lucky claimed they were offered it and declined. Vector claims Jim said Lucky took the kill (Jim lying?). No kill happened. In what scenario would scum choose to use roleblock over another kill? Unless we can find the answer to that, Lucky looks suddenly town. (and I'm starting to hate this game :D)
... Caz, yes, I already mentioned this, but the blood in your eyes must make it hard to read.

If Vector lied, then Vector is the Convert. They cannot be the Dark Magus unless I am covering for them. There is no other possibility.
If Jim lied, Luckyowl is probably Town, and Vector is also probably Town.
If neither Vector nor Jim lied, then Luckyowl is the Convert.

Cool, so it could be Web/Tric without requiring spanners. Please prepare this 'pie'.
Okay. So, it's indeed not me and Vector then, and that would prove that IcyTea31 is not the Dark Magus or the Convert. And I 100% proved one of those things, which goes directly counter to your statement otherwise.

Well, okay, technically, IcyTea31 is only the not the Convert because I prove their not the Convert because the Sexton would probably still check the graveyard regardless of alignment.

Caz... You just make me shake my head.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: March 08, 2021, 01:06:22 pm »

Also the only reason to convert Lucky was to use their priest power to convert more mafia members (unless they wanted Lucky for their... other qualities), yet Blu was resurrected as a demon. Does this make Lucky more or less likely to have been converted given that there's some flavour about 'pious priests' and whatnot? Do only converted priests have the chance of resurrecting demons? Or did Lucky get the worst dice roll? (Inclined to this one tbh, the dies in this game are cursed)
Caz, is it possible that Luckyowl DID use the Devilkill and it hit the wards that ToonyMan set up?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: March 08, 2021, 01:08:56 pm »

Regardless, I'm now positive that Vector isn't the Convert, and Luckyowl probably is.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: March 08, 2021, 01:09:00 pm »

Toaster still thinks that the flavor from his being killed was devil-based, not demon. He feels that the demon kill would have been a hell of a lot messier.

so why weren't there 3 kills last night? Devil, demon, mafia. I still haven't seen an argument why the mafia would opt for a roleblock instead of a kill, ESPECIALLY if magus can't even be tracked while using the mafkill.

....Meph?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: March 08, 2021, 01:09:32 pm »

goddamn ninjas

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: March 08, 2021, 01:16:47 pm »

Actually... Luckyowl could've killed Toaster N2 AND BluarianKnight ALSO killed N2. All kills are effectively simultaneous, and it's possible that the Devil one solves everything but the heart portion, which was covered by the Demon.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 115