Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84277 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 4 is less magical
« Reply #1560 on: March 08, 2021, 11:47:01 am »

Why aren't you hunting lucky then? Out of anyone here, his posts yesterday were the most suspicious, and he is quite quite right now.

A question to Meph again, don't auto actions go off along with any other night action? I seem to think they are the type of thing that always go off no matter what they are.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: March 08, 2021, 11:49:55 am »

The fuck? Why do you want me to hunt Lucky? If you think he is suspicious, you do it your damned self. Why are you telling me to focus on someone else when I pick apart web's posts?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: March 08, 2021, 11:51:27 am »

A question to Meph again, don't auto actions go off along with any other night action? I seem to think they are the type of thing that always go off no matter what they are.

Generally, no. It's more like a default action that happens unless something else is specified. A Dreamwalker, for example, does an auto-dreamwalk only if they didn't do any other actions that night.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 08, 2021, 11:53:05 am »

Why are you picking apart web's posts? That's the strange part for me, as I don't quite believe them scum.

You could go poke Persus, but at this point... More concerned about you honestly. And calling me a kettle doesn't mean much.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 08, 2021, 11:55:20 am »

Why are you picking apart web's posts? That's the strange part for me, as I don't quite believe them scum.

Holy shit, read them maybe?

I'll give you a tip also: if you are town and believe I am scum, it is still a bad idea for you to vote me today because there is virtually no chance of me being the converted.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 08, 2021, 11:56:00 am »

I'm pretty sure it's de facto impossible for Vector to be scum at this point, assuming they actually did talk to Toaster.

Vector cannot be Dark Magus because their actions are confirmed by two different sources (Icy and webadict). They cannot be a real warlock converted by an Icy Dark Magus because the mod essentially just confirmed that Icy is what he claims he is. They cannot be a dark magus who converted thief web because then the bodies wouldn't be getting disturbed. There is the possibility that the wolf team is web/vec, with web as the real warlock and vec as dark magus, I guess, but that's such a slim possibility it's not really worth talking about since that fakeclaim is needlessly complicated.

tl;dr: Vector is always town.

I'm personally leaning towards Caz/Lucky or Tric/Lucky scumteams, with Caz/Persus as a distant third.

Luckyowl

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: March 08, 2021, 12:11:49 pm »

I'm going to wait to vote until I actually here from Vector, but I'll probably be voting Caz.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 08, 2021, 12:16:47 pm »

The fuck? Why do you want me to hunt Lucky? If you think he is suspicious, you do it your damned self. Why are you telling me to focus on someone else when I pick apart web's posts?
You implicitly implied I should be focusing Lickyowl, that IcyTea21 wasn't just confirmed not to be the Convert, and has likely just been confirmed as not the Dark Magus due to Vector and I confirming them.

My goal was to remove a potential suspect from both the Dark Magus and the Convert pool.

You did neither. Oops!
Guess I did both.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: March 08, 2021, 12:17:35 pm »

I'm going to wait to vote until I actually here from Vector, but I'll probably be voting Caz.

Is THIS a dumbtell? Or am I just overestimating people's abilities to actually read the thread?

Town needs to vote for the converted today or the mafia get another kill. I have basically 0 chance of being the converted due to being juicebox day1. So even if you think I am scum, it's a stupid lynch for town.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: March 08, 2021, 12:19:50 pm »

I meant to write Lucky there, I'm still waking up this morning.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: March 08, 2021, 12:24:43 pm »

Icytea's result got corrected, and there isn't anything that says he did anything but what they said. Web and Vector both have actions. You, I, and Lucky don't. I forget what role persus had if anyone could remind me. And 4mask is a survivor. So there aren't many options for killers.

An important thing is how many Scum did we start with? If it's 2 then we end up with 3 after convert, and a Demon possession from the botched revival.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: March 08, 2021, 12:26:28 pm »

Persus13 is a Witch with NQT. They're confirmed not the Dark Magus.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: March 08, 2021, 12:27:31 pm »

Dark Magus is a solo scumteam until they convert.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: March 08, 2021, 12:34:20 pm »

You implicitly implied I should be focusing Lickyowl, that IcyTea21 wasn't just confirmed not to be the Convert, and has likely just been confirmed as not the Dark Magus due to Vector and I confirming them.

Why are you replying for TricMagic?

You implicitly implied I should be focusing Lickyowl,
I said you should have investigated LuckyOwl, which seems pretty obviously the most useful thing you could have done last night.

that IcyTea21 wasn't just confirmed not to be the Convert,
2nd time you've said this without evidence.

and has likely just been confirmed as not the Dark Magus due to Vector and I confirming them.

Excuse me? How have you confirmed Icytea as not the Dark Magus? You got no action result on a role that doesn't show up in action results. How do you spin this as confirming someone?

My goal was to remove a potential suspect from both the Dark Magus and the Convert pool.

You did neither. Oops!
Guess I did both.

Are you trying to take credit for Meph making a mistake in the PMs? WTF. You literally did not confirm anyone. You are lying.

Also I'm drawing a blank at why Web can't be the converted, anyone want to explain that one to me?  On my list of 'magus possibles' I have Tric and web, but 'converted possibles' doesn't have web at all. Is that right or am I being dumb?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 08, 2021, 12:35:57 pm »

Persus13 is a Witch with NQT. They're confirmed not the Dark Magus.
Right, so just us three. I didn't do it obviously. Caz will say he didn't do it. Lucky will stay completely silent as we lynch him and supersaint will trigger, which implicates someone who's night wasn't confirmed. Toaster's info would be nice to have from Vector.

Note the whole silent luckyowl supersainting is just something I could see happening.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 115