Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84316 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 4 is less magical
« Reply #1545 on: March 08, 2021, 10:42:07 am »

Vec, what did Toaster have to say?
How did you know this?
And if you knew this, why didn't you react when I said no graves were disturbed?

To clarify, I only just got my night results, apparently Meph had skipped me over by accident.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: March 08, 2021, 10:47:28 am »

Toaster was a Seer, and the best player to get information from. I actually thought Vector pulled a gambit to try to get you to claim otherwise.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: March 08, 2021, 10:59:47 am »

Vec, what did Toaster have to say?
How did you know this?
Literally the only sensible action if Vec is as they claim.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: March 08, 2021, 11:01:38 am »

I dreamed about Toonyman, who apparently protected me. Which Vector can prove, no?
So you basically got a PM of him putting up wards on your house or something?

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: March 08, 2021, 11:04:04 am »

@Caz: So, your idea is that Lucky can Devildeal kill and faction kill in a single Night, or...?

Genuinely curious here.

No, my idea isn't that at all. Is this more dumbtelling that you pretend to not understand my post?

@Caz: Also, why do you not believe that IcyTea31 could also be the Convert instead?

Direct me to where I said they weren't.

You or Tric could be the Dark Magus, and have recruited IcyTea31, but you never considered that. Why not?

You're asking me why I didn't consider that I could be dark magus? Wat. As for Tric, they're annoying but I don't think they are scum.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: March 08, 2021, 11:06:37 am »

I dreamed about Toonyman, who apparently protected me. Which Vector can prove, no?
So you basically got a PM of him putting up wards on your house or something?

They didn't leave their house, they set up a protection spell and then napped in a chair before a figure broke in and caused their insides to combust. It was quite graphic. Definitely killed by magus magic.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 08, 2021, 11:09:37 am »

Let's put it this way. You dreamed about Toony protecting you, he dies. Vector tries to confirm you, he dies. Your role isn't confirmable, and the only protector is dead. There is no reason you shouldn't be the lynch today Caz. Unless you want to implicate Lucky in Toony's murder. (Which is at least possible, his actions yesterday weren't the best)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 08, 2021, 11:12:32 am »

My goal was to remove a potential suspect from both the Dark Magus and the Convert pool.

You did neither. Oops!

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 08, 2021, 11:15:35 am »

Let's put it this way. You dreamed about Toony protecting you, he dies. Vector tries to confirm you, he dies. Your role isn't confirmable, and the only protector is dead. There is no reason you shouldn't be the lynch today Caz.

Spoiler: TricMagic (click to show/hide)

Unless you want to implicate Lucky in Toony's murder. (Which is at least possible, his actions yesterday weren't the best)

Wtf does this mean?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 08, 2021, 11:18:55 am »

Vector tries to confirm you, he dies.
I'm going to guess you mean Toaster, whose results Vector should have retrieved and I'm eager to see, but how would you know if Toaster targeted Caz?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 08, 2021, 11:22:05 am »

I'm going to guess you mean Toaster, whose results Vector should have retrieved and I'm eager to see, but how would you know if Toaster targeted Caz?
What he's saying is that Caz's claim is fundamentally unconfirmable if Vector dies tonight, which is a nontrivial possibility in any scenario where Vec isn't a wolf and would always happen if Caz were a wolf.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 08, 2021, 11:25:47 am »

?

Checks page one.

Nevermind then. Ugh. Vector, what results

Wait, you tried to confuse me.
Let's put it this way. You dreamed about Toony protecting you, he dies. Vector tries to confirm you, he dies. Your role isn't confirmable, and the only protector is dead. There is no reason you shouldn't be the lynch today Caz. Unless you want to implicate Lucky in Toony's murder. (Which is at least possible, his actions yesterday weren't the best)

Caz claims they dreamed about Toony protecting. In order to get this Vector needs to talk to Toony tonight. Why would Toaster know about it? If Vecotr can confirm it it will occur tomorrow. And oh so coincidently he dies that night and Caz still turns up no info.

Which came first, web's result or Caz's?

Also, Meph, did you forget to give IcyTea the right auto-result? Cause him claiming a grave disturbed is weird after he said none were.

Thank you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 08, 2021, 11:30:55 am »

Let's put it this way. You dreamed about Toony protecting you, he dies. Vector tries to confirm you, he dies. Your role isn't confirmable, and the only protector is dead. There is no reason you shouldn't be the lynch today Caz.

Spoiler: TricMagic (click to show/hide)

Unless you want to implicate Lucky in Toony's murder. (Which is at least possible, his actions yesterday weren't the best)

Wtf does this mean?

To note Caz, my role may not be confirmable without someone investigating me, but at least it's not an active role that should return results but never seems to, always promising more and more tomorrow. But it never happens.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: March 08, 2021, 11:39:43 am »

I was apparently tired when I sent stuff out last night and had to fix a few things this morning. My apologies for anyone effected.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: March 08, 2021, 11:40:48 am »

Yeah it's not ideal. If Vector dies I am possibly scum fmypov (though by then I will have another dream), while if they don't die then Vector is probably scum (and if they aren't, they can clear me)

I find it pretty funny that your argument to lynch me is literally based on being uncomfirmable when you are uncomfirmable yourself, without the ability to offer any useful information.

Seriously though. Day 4 and your argument for lynching someone is "they're not confirmable" and not understanding association fallacy re: claimed actions.

To note Caz, my role may not be confirmable without someone investigating me, but at least it's not an active role that should return results but never seems to, always promising more and more tomorrow. But it never happens.

The role does what it does. That you think me providing results that end up not being helpful is less believable than providing results that end up being helpful is a problem with your reasoning. Does a lucky dice roll point to town? No. It is a dice roll.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 115