Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84426 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 3 brings dwindled numbers
« Reply #1440 on: March 06, 2021, 09:07:55 am »

As a monster hunter, the converted blue targeted the heart. Saying he lost his abilities and gained a roleblock is a good fakeclaim, given the Magus can do that.

What are you smoking? Bluarian died and literally flipped dreamwalker.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: March 06, 2021, 09:08:40 am »

As a monster hunter, the converted blue targeted the heart. Saying he lost his abilities and gained a roleblock is a good fakeclaim, given the Magus can do that.

Don't question it.

It's not worth it.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: March 06, 2021, 09:10:51 am »

:D

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: March 06, 2021, 09:11:00 am »

Because if you're wrong you're going to get me killed over some fucking asinine "oh we can't possibly let the Dark Magus get off one more of their useless actions" shit because if you're wrong, blue is an SK who knows they can't win and likely spite-kills me tonight for calling them out. And I'd rather not lose because the town wanted to fuck around and try and find the magus for no mechanical advantage.
So you don't have a problem with losing when we lynch Lucky or Blue tomorrow and that randomly kills you. Because that's more likely at this point.

Of note, 4mask likely isn't dark magus at this point outside of WIFOM, as they need to kill me with Supersaint to actually win the game with just themselves left. Or manage to lynch me. Anything else is a draw. Assuming Supersaint can kill a knight.

Morning air and sleepythought. K, so that's true. So who did the other kill?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: March 06, 2021, 09:11:08 am »

Tric pass me the leaf.

How's it feel 4mask that the last day of this game is going to have TricMagic as a part of it? Do you think they'll vote correctly?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: March 06, 2021, 09:14:22 am »

Of note, 4mask likely isn't dark magus at this point outside of WIFOM, as they need to kill me with Supersaint to actually win the game with just themselves left. Or manage to lynch me. Anything else is a draw. Assuming Supersaint can kill a knight.

Wtf? They don't need to do that at all, given they have an ability to make themselves unkillable.

Morning air and sleepythought. K, so that's true. So who did the other kill?

read. the. thread.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: March 06, 2021, 09:15:13 am »

and not sure how you singled 4mask out for that idea anyway??

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: March 06, 2021, 09:18:41 am »

Tric pass me the leaf.

How's it feel 4mask that the last day of this game is going to have TricMagic as a part of it? Do you think they'll vote correctly?
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: March 06, 2021, 09:25:25 am »

I can at least vote now having read everything that happened overnight. BluarianKnight is rather silent, lucky is going off like a firework, and Icytea appears to try and cause confusion.

As is I'm more likely to go for an Icytea vote if things go normally than a Caz vote. Especially since Caz has 2 days to get a dreamwalking result, though I doubt he'll live to see those days. If alive that means they could happen upon a mafia result, and they can't turn a lynch onto me as easily.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: March 06, 2021, 09:31:31 am »

Tric pass me the leaf.

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

What about you in lylo with Tric and Lucky?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: March 06, 2021, 09:32:30 am »

IcyTea Dark Magus, Lucky N1 Convert, Blue N1 Convert Res

End of Day 1 Votes:
The Scribe's Tally Sheet
BluarianKnight: 5: Jim Groovester, Caz, Luckyowl, Toaster, Vector
Caz: 4: 4maskwolf, notquitethere, TricMagic, webadict
Luckyowl: 3: BluarianKnight, IcyTea31, ToonyMan
Toaster: 1: Persus13
*TricMagic was voting Juicebox, they unvoted to prevent ties apparently.
*Caz was actually Juicebox for D1

End of Day 2 Votes:
The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Jim Groovester: 6: IcyTea31, notquitethere, Persus13, Toaster, Vector, webadict
notquitethere: 1: Jim Groovester
ToonyMan: 4: 4maskwolf, BluarianKnight, Caz, TricMagic
webadict: 2: Luckyowl, ToonyMan

Day 3 Votes Currently:
The Scribe's Tally Sheet
BluarianKnight: 7: 4maskwolf, Caz, IcyTea, ToonyMan, TricMagic, Vector, webadict
IcyTea31: 2: BluarianKnight, Persus13
Vector: 1: Luckyowl

As is I'm more likely to go for an Icytea vote if things go normally than a Caz vote. Especially since Caz has 2 days to get a dreamwalking result, though I doubt he'll live to see those days. If alive that means they could happen upon a mafia result, and they can't turn a lynch onto me as easily.
I am assuredly dead tonight, unless scum want to pin me as Dark Magus, but then that gives me a chance to stop their kill tonight.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: March 06, 2021, 11:01:22 am »

Webadict guessed correctly I was a Wizard before I even claimed. If Webadict was Dark Magus why wouldn't they have killed me last night? It's too risky to leave me alone. The only way this makes sense is if Webadict was not actually sure what role I was (in other words, they were lying about guessing my role during the second half of D2) and used the Dark Magus role-investigate two-shot ability on me last night while...Vector and Blue performed the kills? But Lucky claimed being Devil visited on Night 1, there is no one else that could have went Devilroid on Toaster.

There's too many liars if Webadict is Dark Magus.

Blue shouldn't have tried to cover for Lucky. I think scum team would have had a better chance of winning if they threw Lucky under the bus instead of Blue going insane and claiming the Toaster kill.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: March 06, 2021, 11:12:28 am »

Webadict guessed correctly I was a Wizard before I even claimed. If Webadict was Dark Magus why wouldn't they have killed me last night? It's too risky to leave me alone. The only way this makes sense is if Webadict was not actually sure what role I was (in other words, they were lying about guessing my role during the second half of D2) and used the Dark Magus role-investigate two-shot ability on me last night while...Vector and Blue performed the kills? But Lucky claimed being Devil visited on Night 1, there is no one else that could have went Devilroid on Toaster.

There's too many liars if Webadict is Dark Magus.

Blue shouldn't have tried to cover for Lucky. I think scum team would have had a better chance of winning if they threw Lucky under the bus instead of Blue going insane and claiming the Toaster kill.
You know what they say, too many cooks spoil the soup.

Whenever everyone is done discussing for the day I'm okay shortening.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: March 06, 2021, 11:16:05 am »

Whenever everyone is done discussing for the day I'm okay shortening.
Same. Unless Icy has something to say.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: March 06, 2021, 11:17:13 am »

Shorten is fine with me.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 115