Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84237 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 3 brings dwindled numbers
« Reply #1350 on: March 05, 2021, 11:04:57 pm »

I still think Web and Vector are scum team. But that's only because I know I didn't take the deal and if I did I would've claimed that I took the deal today and would've protected NQT with it. But as I said many many times. I didn't know the devil was a neutral party.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: March 05, 2021, 11:06:13 pm »

Uh okay...

@Luckyowl:
What's your read on ICYTEA?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: March 05, 2021, 11:07:27 pm »

@Lucky:
What's your read on IcyTea?

He's been real quiet. Too quiet for my liking. But with Blu's claim on killing Toaster. I think he's just busy in IRL then scum lurking.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: March 05, 2021, 11:12:08 pm »

I still think Web and Vector are scum team. But that's only because I know I didn't take the deal and if I did I would've claimed that I took the deal today and would've protected NQT with it. But as I said many many times. I didn't know the devil was a neutral party.
Okay. Okay. There's a simple method to solve this, Lucky.

I've been reading through previous games. When a Lone Vampire blocks someone, they are told that a vampire bit them (or rather, you would be told something painful happened to your neck.)

Yes or no: Your neck hurt in your flavor?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: March 05, 2021, 11:13:55 pm »

How many times do I need to repeat that the flavor of Toaster's kill doesn't match a Demon here? And if he's not a Demon, you need to argue what other SK he could possibly be here.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: March 05, 2021, 11:14:15 pm »

How many times do I need to repeat that the flavor of Toaster's kill doesn't match a Demon here? And if he's not a Demon, you need to argue what other SK he could possibly be here.
Werebear?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: March 05, 2021, 11:15:24 pm »

Perhaps BluarianKnight ate Toaster's heart when Toaster targeted them?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: March 05, 2021, 11:15:51 pm »

And how many times do I need to repeat that Blue's actions means he's either wolf or SK. "Oh that doesn't match the demon's flavor boo hoo" doesn't actually matter because if you think he can't be an SK then he has to be a wolf with Lucky and Lucky did the kill. Simple as that.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: March 05, 2021, 11:16:58 pm »

I thought about this but IIRC seers don't leave their houses, back in Super 7 I would go into a meditative trance in the comfort of my own home. So presumably they wouldn't walk up to a werebear to get ganked?

Also there's no precedent I know of for reviving someone who wasn't a werebear as a werebear, and no reason for a werebear to claim survivor.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: March 05, 2021, 11:18:56 pm »

And how many times do I need to repeat that Blue's actions means he's either wolf or SK. "Oh that doesn't match the demon's flavor boo hoo" doesn't actually matter because if you think he can't be an SK then he has to be a wolf with Lucky and Lucky did the kill. Simple as that.
Agreed. Bluarian is 100% scum.

I thought about this but IIRC seers don't leave their houses, back in Super 7 I would go into a meditative trance in the comfort of my own home. So presumably they wouldn't walk up to a werebear to get ganked?

Also there's no precedent I know of for reviving someone who wasn't a werebear as a werebear, and no reason for a werebear to claim survivor.
Right, but Werebear was an SK in Supernatural 7 (but never got a chance to attack as anything other than a Zombie)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: March 05, 2021, 11:27:06 pm »

I am very convinced Lucky and Blue are both newb scum who have no idea what they're doing.

Which makes me very confused why you would actively want this.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: March 05, 2021, 11:32:36 pm »

I am very convinced Lucky and Blue are both newb scum who have no idea what they're doing.

Which makes me very confused why you would actively want this.

The Jig is up. Blue. They got us. It's all over./s  ::)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: March 05, 2021, 11:35:53 pm »

Kills sorted by type.

Supernatural 1 Devil Kill:
Org is easily found, his body lying in a pool of black blood in the courtyard before his house. A large chunk is missing from his neck, and long scratches extend down his back. His face is twisted into a horrific rictus that could almost be called a grin. Cautiously, you search his house. Demonic symbols cover inside of the house, many painted in what seems to be blood. You're not sure what sort of Demon possessed him, but whatever he was it wasn't very pleasant.

Supernatural 4 Devil Kill:
“It seems that NUKE9.13 was burned to death last night. Her house caught fire. We’re not quite sure how, there seems little evidence to go by. But we can only assume that foul play was the cause.”

Supernatural 4 Devil Kill:
“IronyOwl was a Witch, a practitioner of ancient magics. And while I usually do not mourn the death of a heretic, he does not seem to have been working for the Vampires. I hope we do not feel his loss too keenly this day. I’m not sure who murdered him, but the blow that shattered his chest was powerful indeed. I imagine he felt little pain, at least.”

Supernatural 1 Demon Kill:
The room is splashed red with blood. Scrolls and books like scattered about, soaked and ruined. The body is in tatters, with little recognizable beyond a few fingers and the head. Oh, gods, the head. Eyes open in unimaginable horror, and stuck upon a candlestick on the desk. You're not sure what could have done this, but you all pray that whatever it is leaves you alone! From the various books and and such in the room, you deduce that he was a Warlock. Shame, if it were anyone else perhaps he could have determined what happened.

Supernatural 3 Zombie Kill:
JanusTwoFace does not join you this day. Concerned you all go with the town watch to his house. It’s obvious, form the smashed front door, that something is wrong.

Inside you find his body. Beaten, broken, lying in a pool of blood. Whoever did this was brutal and excessive. He probably died long before his attacker was finished.

Supernatural 9 Ghoul Kill:
“BlackHeartKabal, or what is left of him, seems to have been eaten. However, we should not mourn him too much. It seems, based on a series of tattoos still visible on his neck that he was a host for a Devil. No doubt here to cause mischief, or worse.”

Supernatural RP Ghoul Kill:
“We also lost Thrakor last night. I’m...I’m not sure who killed him. He looks like he was beaten to death with a club or something like that. Nor am I sure why he was killed, although I know he was innocent of the crimes that have locked you here. It seems he was a Priest of the old gods. I have a feeling we will miss is wisdom and guidance in the days to come.”

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: March 05, 2021, 11:36:33 pm »

Werebear?
Werebear I would expect clawmarks, but you do raise a good point that the kill flavor for werebear I don't believe has been previously established. But reviving as a werebear makes no sense to the flavor of a werebear, so its extremely unlikely that Blu is one.

Do you want Toonyman to think Blu is an SK and not a wolf? Because otherwise you going after me for this one seems a bit odd here. It doesn't match the demon's flavor, so Blu is not a demon if he killed Toaster. Its as simple as that. Yes that means Blu is scum.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: March 05, 2021, 11:40:11 pm »

What I'm imagining Magus Chat looks like:

Night 1
IcyTea "I will convert Lucky so I can possibly get Blue as a 2 for 1 deal! The towncore players will all suspect each other! It's marvelous! Teeheehee!"
*does conversion*
IcyTea "Okay listen up, I want you two to lurk your fucking asses off. Don't make cases, don't do shit. The town will rip each other apart!"
Lucky&Blue "Aye-aye sir!"

Day 2
IcyTea "I'll just sideline and not get voted by anybody..."
Lucky "...lurklurklurklurk..."
Blue "...lurklurklurk..."
IcyTea "Lucky get in here! Toony said he'd vote with you in the thread!"
Lucky "Whatever you say boss!!"

Night 2
IcyTea "Okay that went well. Tomorrow I want you two to do exactly the same as Day 2. I'm gonna be a bit late today so make sure not to post anything until I'm back.
Lucky&Blue "Yes sir!"

Day 3
Lucky "Where's IcyTea? I don't read anything I guess I'll post!!"
Blue "Me neither!"
*Lucky and Blue post furiously*
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 115